April 16, 2014 | 1417 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 3 of 5 on 9/14/2011 12:46:00 AM More reviews by cherryjswagga

This is a great concealer, great coverage and it feels so light on and covers redness too. It looks so natural. it easily matches any skin tone. I really like this product because of the colour, it doesnt make you look orange, pink like most other concealers and foundations. It blends well too, and smells great. It gives you that boost when you apply it. It has caffeine and lemon in it so i guess thats why. it feels refreshing. I wouldnt buy this product again though because I have dry skin, and it makes it slightly obvious that you have something on. However I am abit oilier in my t-zone and when i apply it there it looks amazing, This would really complement normal- oily skin :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by arwynundomiel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Genetics have blessed me with some things but saw fit to give me dark circles under my eyes that never seem to go away. Using foundation or concealers has always left a cakey finish before and I had despaired of finding anything that would help. On a whim, I took a chance and bought one of these rollers and I'm so glad I did! I was a little concerned about the very liquid texture, but massaged it in as instructed. I think the thin texture is the key, as the end result was flawless without the telltale look of applied product. The reflection in the mirror was someone who was relaxed, well hydrated and had gotten a great night's sleep. The initial result was fabulous, and it stayed just as perfect until I chose to wash my face that night. The next day as I was putting it on, a little of the product smudged onto my nose and completely camouflaged a red mark I'd been fighting. I was stunned at how well it worked, so I tried it on other blemishes all over my face, massaging it in gently just like on my eyes. The result was a beautifully even skin tone that looked absolutely natural, even up close. The finish isn't really matte, but has a dewy quality to it. I found I didn't even need foundation and with just a light dusting of powder my face was perfect. Even on very close inspection, I couldn't see any makeup on the surface of my skin - it blended so well I had difficulty seeing where I had even applied it. Just like the previous day, the effect lasted until I chose to take it off. I never want to be without this product ever again! I hate having to put on foundation and pressed powder in order to get a decent complexion, and now it seems I don't have to. Perfect skin tone achieved with a product that is actually helping my skin instead of potentially clogging pores. I absolutely love it when I find a new use for a beauty product and this was an unbelievably happy accident! My eye roller is the Sheer Tint, so maybe the result would be different if you try it with a different type, but I rather think not. This is my new favourite beauty product and I'm thankful it is so inexpensive. I never expected a skin care item to be one of the best cosmetics I've ever found!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by starrbuk13

I love this product. I use it after eye cream, but before any makeup. It really covers my dark circles nicely (I have the "sheer" version) but doesn't look cakey and doesn't settle into my lines and wrinkles. I prefer it over my normal concealer (MAC Select Moisturecover). I also think it lasts longer on my eyes than most concealers. Love love love! I will absolutely buy another when I use this one up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by Pocco

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this product so much!
I don't have bad dark circle, but I do work crazy hours. I start work at 3:30am, and this just wakes up my eyes.
I store mine in the fridge overnight and when I wake up in the morning it feels so cool and refreshing under my eyes. Then I keep it in my purse for touch ups through out the day.
I put this on prior to my foundation because I like it to be the first makeup I put on. (after my eye cream and face lotion of course)
I just wish they have darker shades, I have olive skin and I bought medium, and even that is pretty light for me. So if you have a lighter skin tone you can get any color, all should be fine.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 10:24:00 AM More reviews by I_Smell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my HG under eye concealer. I bought this in 'Light Skin' based upon all the raves on MUA, and couldn't be happier: thanks, ladies! :-) It covers my 'average to severe' reddish/purple circles extremely well, despite the runny consistency: I thought the coverage would be a lot sheerer. I have light skin with pink undertones and to my surprise it blends invisibly into my skin, leaving a matte finish behind. I can't even feel that I'm wearing any make up, how wonderful is that?!
The salmony beige color is very effective in cancelling out any red/purple tones, and I'm glad it doesn't contain any shimmer or light reflective particles, because I don't like the 'wet-look' it can give. It's super quick and easy to work with: it takes a minute at most for both my eyes to be transformed. I just roll some on and pat it in with my fingertips. If needed, I apply another layer. You don't need very much, but if you don't use enough, you probably won't see much of a difference. For me, 3 or 4 quick short rolls up and down do the trick for each eye, depending on how much sleep I got. ;-) My fingers seem to do a better blending job than any concealer brush, maybe because they warm up the product.
It stays on all day on my combo skin and if I set it with powder, it doesn't settle into my fine lines. Occasionally, on very hot days, I need to touch up lightly for the evening, and I was amazed that it let me pile on more without ending up looking cakey. Even on top of powder!
I love how the roller ball feels a little cooling, but I can't say I've seen any improvement in the under eye area. But hey, I really didn't expect my circles to disappear or even improve: don't we all know that beauty companies just blatantly lie, lol.
I have very sensitive eyes: almost any cream or powder will iritate them, even the ones for sensitive skin. Not this one. I love that they didn't add any perfume to it; I'm sure that helps.
It also totally works wonders for covering blemishes! Try it out: you could always keep a separate roll on for that purpose. So, even if it didn't perform well enough on you as an under eye concealer, you might get some use out of it for hiding pimples, redness, acne scars or broken capillaries. Please do double check if it really doesn't work on your circles though: I have noticed that somehow the product seems to cover even better when it's almost dry. I find that if I roll on some concealer and wait about 30 seconds before patting it in, I need less product than when I start patting immediately. During the drying process it will get a tad darker and more orangey, but don't worry: it will melt seamlessly into your skin.
Oh, and I love the sleek, leak-free packaging for traveling. And even after months of use, the roller ball doesn't get cakey or dirty and rolls just as well as when I just bought it.
The only thing that could be improved IMO, is the European price: I don't like paying 15 ($ 20.50), especially for a 15 ml (0.50 fl. oz) drugstore product. I'll still buy it again though, because it does last me several months and it's simply the best I've found.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

ive never really had a huge problem with dark under-eye circles so i never ever thought about concealing my under-eye area (plus im too lazy to take that extra step in getting ready).it was so until i saw michele1218's video and how great her complexion looked with the YSL brightener under her eyes. of course im not gonna shell out $100 for YSL so i turned to this. i have used the untinted version and i liked it a lot so the whole concept was awesome for me. i bought it in light-medium (although im NC30ish, darker than the average person here) and it works pretty well. it brightens my under eye area but i do need to put it over an eye cream as when it dries it settles into the little tiny lines under my eyes. repurchase material!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by VioletBick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this in sheer from walmart. Perfect for no make-up or light make-up days and that is when I would use this product. If I am wearing more make-up or going out at night I would most likely wear a slightly heavier concealer like my Urban Decay 24/7 pencil. Application is a little messy so don't think just using the roller ball only will do it, need to pat w/ finger or brush. Helped w/ my super puffy eyes this morning so I can't complain. will reccommend!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2011 5:58:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

Im very suprised by all the hype and positive reviews on this product. It is like concealer and treatment serum in one. The claim Garnier makes on this is ridiculous, which are: clinically tested and reviewed by dermatologists and ophthamologists. Instantly dark circles are corrected and shadows appear diminished. In 1 week eyes look bright. The concept seems good, but there are too many downfalls. I dont see how the roller improves or makes application easier and the product itself creases under my eyes and isnt long lasting. It doesnt improve dark circles, not even a bit, contains alcohol that will cause irritation and breakdown of collagen, and the scent is unecessary.

Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Squalane, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Talc, Nylon-12, Maltitol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Sorbitol, Caffeine, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract/Lemon Fruit Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2011 4:15:00 PM More reviews by ImYourFavoriteDrug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this concealer! It covers up my dark circles well and I like to think that its treating my eyes. I am very fair and I thought the color would be too dark but it suits me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 8:45:00 PM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. I saw TiffanyD on YouTube (not affiliated) recommend this. I bought this in the sheer shade. I don't have particularly dark circles, but I do have some under eye redness. This product covesr the redness really, really well and soaks in immediately. Best of all, it doesn't settle into my fine lines. I dust a little mineral powder over this and it stays all day. The roller lets you apply the perfect amount of product so there is no waste. I'm NC/W15 and the sheer shade blends perfectly even when I thought it will be too dark at first glance. I would repurchase and recommend this product.