Cover Girl Professional Super Thick Lash Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Water , Glyceryl Stearate , Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer , Disteardimonium Hectorite , Propylene Glycol , Stearic Acid , Copernicia Cerifera Wax Carnauba , Triethanolamine , Acrylates Copolymer , Synthetic Wax , Polyvinyl Alcohol , Lecithin , Propylene Carbonate , Oleic Acid , Alcohol Denat , Xanthan Gum , Benzyl Alcohol , Phenoxyethanol , Trisodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Glycerin , Panthenol , Ethylparaben , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Simethicone , Propylparaben , Iron Oxides , Ultramarines May Contain , Titanium Dioxide May Contain

on 4/10/2009 1:16:00 PM

I absolutely love this mascara.
I like my eyelashes to look thicker, and this
is perfect for that. Black is the best color.
This mascara doesn't clump. If it starts to,
that usually means it's time for a new one.
One tube lasts me about a month, and I use it
everyday.
I would definitely recommend this product!!

on 4/9/2009 11:57:00 AM

What can I say? This has been a slow love affair. I never realized how much I love this mascara until I tried others. It's perfect for me. I have kinda full lashes anyway, and this just amplifies them beautifully. I like my mascaras and wands to grab my lashes and this does just that. Gets right in there and applies the product. Nothing is better, not even Lash Blast.
Edit: I am on a new tube and the thing that stands out about this mascara is how natural the lashes look. They're never stiff and it NEVER clumps. Ever. Love it!

on 4/5/2009 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I am a huge fan of YSL mascaras, but this is a great drug store substitute if you are short on money and still want great lashes..

on 3/25/2009 9:05:00 PM

All in all, this is a good mascara. Since I've been using Bare Minerals, I've been trying to scrimp with other cosmetic products and buy cheap stuff (lol). Anyway I saw this at CVS for under two dollars and had to have it. It applies nicely, holds a curl and washes off well. Minimal clumping and lasts all day. Honestly, I love lash blast by cover girl but really don't see any difference between that and super thick lash. Would repurchase if I can get another good deal on it.

on 3/11/2009 12:47:00 AM

mmmmmmmmm... i love it. and it's not a b* to get off tehe

on 3/8/2009 5:58:00 PM

Gives my short, thick lashes nice, clean volume and length. You can't judge a mascara by it's name...this could be called "Super Long, Thick Lashes"! This was on sale for $5.99 (CDN)...great value! This mascara made my eyes pop . My lashes looked a lot thicker without any clumps and super long!! It washes off like a dream!

LOVE it!! The only drugstore brand mascara that actually curls and lengthens my eyelashes and cheap too what more could you ask for!

on 3/3/2009 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this mascara cause it leaves your lashes super thick. it makes them look fuller. works great i like it!

Reliable, somewhat old-school mascara. In the age of funky (and plastic) brushes, this is a throwback. No icky scent (memo to Maybelline--I don't want my eyes to smell like flowers), just a reliable mascara that does what it says it will. I used to prefer the regular Professional mascara, but now this is my pick for best "basic" mascara.

on 2/7/2009 10:07:00 PM

HG mascara!! the best ever, and i've tried lots of expensive ones, but I always come back to this! been using it for 4 years+