Maybelline SuperStay 24HR Makeup - New Version

3.5

Aqua/Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Paraffin, May Contain ( /-): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Great foundation if you can find your shade..
It has excellent coverage, its medium to full coverage but i found that it was way too orange/pinkish to me.. i have true yellow undertones i would be NC37- NC40 in studio fix fluid and in sheer matte i am a syracuse (a bit too dark but not as noticable as this foundation)
its funny because in some light this has somewhat yellow undertones, but i went to my bathroom and whoa tooooo pinky orange for me!!!
its such a shame i would have really love to find a drugstore foundation that would actually match my yellow/golden undertones!!! i have tried them all and it seems my skin likes expensive taste as mac studio fix fluid broke me out and the only one i can wear is the nars.. lol .. oh well!!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Not a fan, too oily, transfers, orange looking after a while..
I have oily skin and this just did not work for me as I had hoped it would..

on 11/24/2010 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I got this on a sale, Firstly I think anyone who uses Revlon colorstay for N/D should try this, it may work for you and save you money.I really loved how easy it was to blend super silky feeling. Sadly This does not suit my skin type (sensitive- combination/oily?) All the shades are very orange/pink toned closest match for me was classic beige, It Became very oily and shiny within 3.5 hrs wear, it transfers as well, despite saying transfer resistant there is no way it would be heat resistant to my Australian summer days! Going to stick with revlon colorstay C/O !

on 11/22/2010 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I've been using this for months and still currently with my first bottle. I do have my downfalls about this foundation like every foundation I've tried. But the Pros have outed the Cons and I've grown into how I actually like the consistency of this product.

I have very oily skin, that foundation tends to clog my pores and make it worse. But with this foundation its so light and airy that I feel like I have nothing on my face. I've always liked Maybelline's products, and I trust it on a daily basis and I use it for when I'm going out.

The coverage of this foundation is pretty amazing, seeing I have very uneven skin tone, and concealer doesn't seem to always cover it up, this foundation covers it up without looking caked on.

The only downfall I do have of this product is that it's not long wearing and tends to transfer on fabrics (as in shirts, sheets etc.) and I worry about leaning against bright colors. But other than that I do like this product and I can easily recommend as it doesn't make me oily and its moisturizing.

on 11/20/2010 8:56:00 PM

Okay, i love this foundation. I have tried sooo many foundations and with others, if i got the coverage i wanted it would look to cakey then if i made it not cakey i didnt get enough coverage. I am in my teens and have some acne, not alot but i do have some problem areas. This foundation covers amazingly and doesnt look at all cakey. It gives a matte finish and makes my skill look flawless. The only complaint i have is I bought classic ivory and it looked like it was the right color. I put some on my hand and when it dried completely, it seemed to be darker, when i put it on my face it was too dark, im not complaining too much because it wasnt that much of a difference though. I would recommend getting a shade lighter then you think you would be because it seems to dry darker. I just used a lighter powder to set it then it evened out the tone so it wasnt too dark. Overall i really like this product and will be buying it agian but in a lighter color.

on 11/12/2010 5:34:00 PM

This is a really good product. I am in highschool, so I hate to go to the bathroom constantly to put makeup on. What I do is put this on first thing in the morning and just that. Then when it comes around 11:00, then I put some other liquid foundation(Almay Pure Blends) and then it lasts me the whole day. Highly recommended.

on 11/10/2010 6:48:00 PM

for a cheap foundation, I love this and would buy it again. It stays on long enough for me ( a whole day) and has good (moderate to full- depending on application) coverage.

on 11/1/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I used to wear this a lot until it broke me out in acne. It lasted a while on my skin, looked nice, didn't budge, and I did like it. Too bad it broke me out and was too pink on my skin.

My biggest gripe with Maybelline in general is that all of their foundations have a pink undertones to them. None are neutral or yellow.

on 11/1/2010 11:49:00 AM

i wanted a liquid foundation because i dont have any and I always use mineral foundation. I was given a voucher for priceline and this was on special for $18 when i bought it. When i was choosing it i was deciding on this or colorstay. I bought this because i couldnt tell whether maybelline or revlon looked better on my skin. Honestly i couldnt tell the difference when i had both on. They both matched my skin perfectly. Im going to say this product is pretty good. But please bear in mind i this is the first liquid foundation i have used in years!! Ive used it a few times and i think i have figured out the best way to put it on without it looking to cakey. I pour some in my hands and rub my hands togther so it warms up. Ive noticed it goes on alot smoother this way. I then smooth it over my skin with my fingers. I do this until im sure i have even coverage of the foundation all over my face. Then I take a damp foundation brush and then i brush it over my face. I find this smoothes out any perfection. Im sure this effect can be achieved with a damp sponge.
Overall i like the way this feels on my skin and how it looks. It gives med- full coverage i think and it looks pretty natural on me. It makes my skin look pretty flawless and great on camera. i was able to match my skin really well and have yellow undertones woo ( im asian). I also think it stays on a good amount of time. hell ive slept in it and next morning i still look pretty good. I also think it makes your skin look matte and doesnt get oily! The only thing i dont like it the bottle! yes i agree that a pump would be great! i have poured out too much a few times grrrr!! Price is standard for australia $18 on special! man when are things going to get cheap for us with the good US rate?? smell is pleasant but not bad. I'd buy again but im always keen to try out other products!

on 10/28/2010 3:25:00 AM

I am in love with this foundation. Since I am in my teens I have a little bit of acne although most of it is gone now thanks to proactiv but since it use to be really bad it has left me with alot of scars on my cheeks. So I do have quite alot to cover up. This foundations coverage is sooo good and doesn't look cakey at all, it covers up all my scars and most of my acne. I've tried alot of drugstore foundations and this is by far the best. The first day I wore it, I got compliments saying my skin looks like a doll. I never ever get compliments on my skin, so yeah I'm really happy with this product and will definitley buy again. :)