MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

I really really like this color! It's a perfect MLBB color for me, and I never thought I'd like a lipstick this much! It smells a little weird/tastes a little weird...but I'm not going to let that affect my review score on this one because it's such a nice lipstick regardless! I will definitely repurchase :) and I'm so glad my favorite MUAer sent me this!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I can see what people love about Hug Me. The color (brown based nude pink with a soft mauve thing going on) seems to go with everything, and the finish is comfortable and pretty. It's too similar to my natural lip color (I'm a neutral LLL with moderately pigmented lips, by the way.) to buy again, but for someone else it could be perfect. I almost forgot, Hug Me is stunning with Ornamental Lustreglass over it. Try it.

This is a nice glossy nude pinkish beige shade that I like to take with me to the pool. Unfortunatly it broke off in my tube....bummer! I would repurchase just because it gives me the perfect natural (but better)color to my lips.

Glossy MLBB nude lipstick with a lovely pink sheen, but I personally find it boring. My choice of polished glossy nude lip would be Chanel's Praline Glossimer which is more moisturizing and longlasting than this.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I only have 3 MAC lipsticks and I like all of them. Hug Me is a neutral pinkish brown (beige) color and I think would go well with tame eyes/face. I love the application - it's smooth and slightly glossy, but it is a little drying. When it wears off, it looks very uneven on the lips. Otherwise, a great lipstick and I would buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was my first lipstick ever. I had B2M empties and the only thing you can redeem is the lipstick, so I explained to the girl I had only ever worn gloss and she suggested Hug Me. I really like the color, a nude color with a slight hint of pink, at least on me. The one thing I dont like is that it drys out and fades pretty fast, so lots of time reapplying which I dont mind, but I hate when it starts to feel dry, its very uncomfortable for me. But all in all, I do like the color, and I guess its not as creamy because its a lustre, but not really sure, I would have to try the other versions before saying for sure.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is probably my favorite MAC lipstick. Ironically it was also my very first MAC lipstick *lol*.
Anyway - this is the perfect "my lips but better" every day lip color for me.
My only complaint is that MAC lipsticks in general are very drying so one lippie off for that.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This is LOVELY! This reminds me less of lipstick, and more of pigmented chapstick. This keeps my lips moisturized, and gives me a very neutral brownie color. I got this to try from a swap, and I was pleasantly surprised, I like it. Once I run out I plan on buying this again.

I price this dirt cheap as I got it using the B2M programme. Been hearing lots of raves on this and I just have to try it. It's a MLBB colour. Great on days where I don't want to look too make-uped.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This shade looks so nice on everyone else so I understand why others like it so much, but this just doesn't suit me. In the tube, it is the *exact* same color as my lips. The end result I see on others is what I was looking for however on my lips it just adds lots of nice shine but turns brownish, making my lips appear to be even darker. Not what I want. In short, I can't do true nudes like this one because they just make my naturally darker lips even more pronounced on my light skin; I need a pale, pale pink-beige for it to work. Nice, but not for me.

Recommended for Medium Skin