MAC Lustre in Hug Me

4.2

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Dipentaerythrityl Hexahydroxystearate/Hexastearate/Hexarosinate, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax\Candelilla Cera\Cire De Candelilla, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Polyethylene, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cetyl Acetate, Lanolin Oil, Cetyl Lactate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polydecene, Beeswax\Cera Alba\Cire D'Abeille, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ceramide 3, Synthetic Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Silica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Alumina, Tin Oxide, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Vanillin [ /- Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Blue 1 Lake, Carmine Red 6, red 6 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Red 21, Red 28 Lake, Red 30 Lake, Red 33 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Yellow 10 Lake]

on 9/12/2006 6:04:00 AM

I price this dirt cheap as I got it using the B2M programme. Been hearing lots of raves on this and I just have to try it. It's a MLBB colour. Great on days where I don't want to look too make-uped.

on 8/18/2006 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This shade looks so nice on everyone else so I understand why others like it so much, but this just doesn't suit me. In the tube, it is the *exact* same color as my lips. The end result I see on others is what I was looking for however on my lips it just adds lots of nice shine but turns brownish, making my lips appear to be even darker. Not what I want. In short, I can't do true nudes like this one because they just make my naturally darker lips even more pronounced on my light skin; I need a pale, pale pink-beige for it to work. Nice, but not for me.

on 8/13/2006 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I got this lipstick as part of the MAC recycling program>>which i think is the greatest thing ever. anyways, so i was looking for a nude, neutral pinkish beige color and i saw this>>and tried it on, it was perfect!! i wear it everyday, and as one of the other MUAers said, when u top it off with a pale pink gloss, it s gorgeous. i m halfway thru the tube and it s only been a month

Hug Me is a gorgeous MLBB shade that's worth all the hype it gets here on MUA.It's perfect;a nude lipstick that doesn't make me look washed out.I took down a lippie only because of the lustre formula,which is quite drying imo.

on 8/4/2006 1:06:00 AM

had this lipstick for a year. never even touched it. just tried it today since MUArs were talkin bout it on the MU board. love it!! looks super natural with me. I topped it with some pale pink gloss n it looked even better! next time i will try lining my lips with spice or plum. definitely recommend this lipstick

on 7/23/2006 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

LOVE this lipstick. Looks very natural on me, and I find that I can pair it up with just about any lipliner, and it looks great. Not too dramatic of a color, and the lustre formula is amazing. Kind of a sheer nude/pink. More nude than pink. Love it!

on 7/12/2006 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i wanted to love this shade, But its just too pinky brown on me, i look better in peachy pink. I have tried to wear it a million times and i always feel like it stands out too much. Feels great on the lips, and lasts pretty well. I love that it is very moisturising and smells great! I can see how this shade is a staple for so many

on 7/8/2006 9:50:00 PM

This is the perfect natural, pink shade for an everyday look. I wear this pretty much everyday and it suits every look. The only things I can find wrong with this lipstick is that although it's a definite pink shade, it's not very rosey - I do tend to prefer a pinky pink where this is a slight brown pink but I still love it. Also, I find MAC's lustre lipsticks very thin so they tend to rub off quite easily.

on 7/1/2006 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite everyday staple color (I'm pretty tan now, I would venture to guess about an NC40-45, if such a color exists). It's a perfect nude with the right amount of pink to prevent washout. I give it a 4 because it is a little drying, so I wear Nars Chelsea Girls on top. Love the vanilla cake scent though. :)
continued >>

on 6/30/2006 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I can't believe that I waited so long to try this lipstick! The lusutre finish is amazing, it feels smoother than some of the other lustre lipsticks. I'm a Mac Nc35/40 (now that it's summertime) and I think this lipstick suits my skintone so well. I think it would look nice on most skintones. It's nude, but not too grey or pink. It's shiny, feels amazing on your lips, and is perfect for a polished lip. I think I've found my new favorite lipstick!

Popular Lipsticks