April 17, 2014 | 1017 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Even Better Makeup SPF 15

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have the trial from Oprah mag. They did not label the color, tho it does say CCO on the tab, possibly cream chamois? The formula covers well, is not cakey and blends nicely. Looks good in natural light in terms of texture if you blend well. I overall pied in one spot where I am acne prone and it had that SPF foundation look, sticking to my peach fuzz, but honestly not as bad as many I have seen.
I will try a different color to trial further.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by vtkind

This is the first Clinique foundation that I've purchased and I love it. I will more than likely continue to repurchase it as long as they make it. I don't have acne or dark spots and my skin is really pretty good, so what I need foundation for is evening skin tone and splotchy redness on my cheeks. This foundation is exactly what I needed. A little goes a long way and it goes on very smoothly with no pulling. It's medium coverage and extremely buildable. It lets my natural skin show through while making my skin tone/color more even than I've ever seen it. It leaves what Clinique calls a "natural" finish--it's in no way matte (this was a must--I cannot stand a matte finish on the face), but I wouldn't call it "dewy" either b/c it's not as "wet" as I think of when I think of dewy. It leaves me radiant. Most days I don't even put powder on top of it. If you're looking for full coverage, this isn't it.

I cannot speak highly enough of this foundation. The only reason I gave it 4 instead of 5 is the price. I do feel that you can get more foundation for a lower price at places like MAC, but I will still continue to purchase this foundation. It's as close to HG as I think I'm going to get in foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2011 7:39:00 PM More reviews by elysef

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this foundation mixed equal parts with Clinique's Acne Solutions foundation to get the perfect shade match and texture for my skin. This foundation can run a little pink for me, and it's a little dewey for my taste. Why do I rate it so highly, then? Because mixed with the Acne Solutions, I get a natural medium to heavier coverage foundation with a tiny bit of glow. The Acne Solutions is too flat and matte for my combination skin, and the color is too neutral, but the Even Better livens it up. I love them together and they last all day for me, just getting a little "dewier" as the day goes on. Just touch up with powder or blotting sheets and you're set.
Plus, I like that this foundation might be helping even out my complexion.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:53:00 AM More reviews by rainstorm17

So far the best foundation I've tried, and I've tried plenty, but I still feel I could find something better for about the same price. I like that it has medium coverage, I usually don't need extra concealer on top of this, and I love the dewy finish it leaves. I also like that it lasts the day and doesn't make me break out or dry out my skin, and I've had both things happen to me with other foundations. The only thing I don't like about it is that its a tad darker than my skintone, and the SA actually shade-matched me to the color I have. Overall though, I am happy with this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:54:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this after seeing on the ads saying it may lighten freckles. of course it doesn't. it's not a whitening cream. but i'd say it's a decent foundation. I'm NC 15 and was matched with Alabaster. it gives medium coverage just like MAC prolong wear but it doesn't have the lasting power though. after i tried prolong wear, i wouldn't want to use this anymore coz i don't want to have to touch up when i work 12-hour shift. i just try to use it up when i am off and i know i'm only going to be out of the house for a few hours and won't need to wear make-up for that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 3:12:00 PM More reviews by angelicaelise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation, great for my combo skin. My skin looks dewy and natural. I have gotten sooo many compliments since I started wearing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2011 5:54:00 AM More reviews by heekyun9

i have combination skin..oily on my t-zone and dry around my nose..a lot of redness on my cheeks and around my nose. this foundation evens out my skin tone and provides a nice finish...i never wore it out alone i always set it with powder and it lasts all day (working day around 8hrs) i really like it.. looks natural and not cakey. i dont know about it claiming to provide a even complexion...but i dont break out with it so thats a plus :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:19:00 PM More reviews by christiina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I can't speak for the claims that this product improves your skin because I do not wear it every day.

IMO however, it is definitely not a bad foundation, but I don't really have anything to rave about either.

The finish is too dewy for my oily-combination skin, and it is at most medium coverage..but I have been finding this to be the case with all the Clinique foundations.

I also have the Clinique Redness Solutions, and to test them out one day I put one on one face of my face, and the other on the other half. They looked exactly the same. Furthermore, after about 6hrs, they still looked exactly the same! Not really sure what to make of that. (I have both colours in 01 Alabaster btw.)

I will use it until I finish it, and I don't regret buying it, but I probably will not repurchase. I think there are better (and cheaper obviously) drugstore foundations out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 4:02:00 PM More reviews by vzajac29

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this is a great product. Coming from someone who has very acne prone & oily skin, I find this foundation to be the most beneficial. When I wear this foundation, my skin does not get oily for 8 hours. It always looks fresh and I have gotten many compliments since I have been wearing it. The reason why I gave this product a 4 was because I couldn't seem to find the perfect color for my skin tone. The foundation I got is a tad darker than my complexion but people say that it gives my skin that "tanned look." I would defintely buy this product again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by DietSprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm really suprised to hear that this product hasn't worked out for some people- Both my mother and I swear by Clinique foundations. Although I can't say so much about their skin care. We both have dry acne prone skin and found that our skin broke out the least when using Clinique Super Fit and Even Better, which is Super Fit with SPF 15. I can achieve moderate coverage with a pea sized amount and find that if I apply any more my skin will look orange. I use the Clinique Advanced Concealer (which is my Holy Grail of make-up products) to cover blemishes. I wear it when I go to school or work in the morning and the coverage lasts until I take it off in the evening. The look is also very natural- My friends are always suprised to hear that I'm wearing foundation. After a make-up free workout with a long-time friend, she remarked "So you don't have perfect skin?!" The price is reasonable (when compared to other department store make-up brands) and I actually quite like the packaging. Sorry to hear that the other reviewers don't have the same adornment for Clinique foundation that I do!