July 22, 2014 | 2060 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

gives a glow-from-within look. my favorite color for my light skin. i love the cardboard packaging. better environmentally and i dont like all that plastic clancking noise. i like that its not super pigmented so that i can decide how much i want to put on. nice scent. breaks me out, though, as do all face products with shimmer. if i wear occassionaly, no problem. 4 lippies because i have to reapply midday. and why bother including that little brush. does anyone use it? also, does it have to be SO expensive?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Wowowowowowow! I couldn't believe how beautiful this blush is! And so easy to apply! I was very impressed on how soft it made my cheeks look. I'm so impressed that I had to get the other colors Dallas and Hoola. I wish I had bought this sooner than Nars Orgasm because I think I prefer it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I really like this blush. It applies nice and stays well. The only thing I don't like is the brush. Maybe that's because I got it as part of a set and it's smaller. Whatever. This is a beautiful blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is pretty cute on my skin tone. Its got a natural look to it and doesn't apply very heavy, which I like. I also like the smell of it : ) The only thing is that it doesn't last allll day so I find myself gravitating to other blushes, all of which are a similar color. Would try something else instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

LOVE this color on my neutral MAC NC25-30 skintone (NARS Ceylan)! It's peachy without being orange. It just looks fresh on me. I love the smooth even finish it gives and the smell is mouth watering! The packaging is cute but unnecessarily big. They could have made it slimmer to better fit in makeup drawers and bags. Great product. Like it WAY better than NARS Orgasm. Will buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ive been watching this blush 4 awhile now, and when i got a lot of my Sephora points built up and my bday gift i finally got this 4 free. The box is horrible i hate the package but i look over that. Brush is bad, use my own. Slight fragrance altho no irritation 2 my sensitive acne prone face. This just makes me glowy, i love it. Wakes up my pale winter face quite nicely. Easily buildable or easily light. Wont need 2 repurchase bc i barely use any of the product, but a great great free blush. I use this daily right now, over my MAC blushes. Lovin the color 4 sure. peachy/coral.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:38:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

Coralista is a very pretty peachy coral. It's pigmented and the texture is very soft. I use this for my everyday "natural" look. It gives just the right pop of pink on my cheeks. Once again, Benefit doe not disappoint.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i just bought this at a Shoppers Drug Mart near my house, and for some odd reason it was in the sale section. Anyways, i got this for $15, and i believe it is a regular $32 here in Canada. i couldn't pass it up at that price, and i have been wanting to try it for quite some time. It is much more frosty than i had ever suspected so it shows many imperfections in the skin. It also is scented? I found that a bit odd. On the plus side it is a pretty color that is nicely pigmented, and the frost can be toned down with some powder. Nice product, but i don't think i would pay $32 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2011 1:18:00 AM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is amazing. I love how versatile it is. It goes well with almost any look that I do. I use it all year round because I just can't get enough of it. It looks so nice, so natural on. I love love love this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by Isabel11

I love this blush so much! It is very versatile because if you just want a flush of color it is perfect and if you want more obvious blush application you can just grab some more. it gives you a really pretty sheen without being glittery or anything. it smells ah-mazing and the packaging is sooo cute! it comes with a blush brush but i prefer to use my ss187.