November 26, 2014 | 1745 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 10:54:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

I must admit, BeneFit has proved me wrong with this blush. I normally hate their boxed blushes and will even go without before wearing them, but for some reason I had been actually giving this one a thought of trying. When I saw I could get the full-sized version for free as part of a Sephora Beauty Insiders perk, I took the plunge.

I do love the packaging images, but cardboard is never a good idea for beauty products, especially more fragile ones like powders, which is why I can't ever see actually travelling with this. I'd rather travel with NARS Orgasm, which is basically the same exact product in a better housing. I apply this with a normal, large-sized blush powder which does make it a bit hard to swirl in the box, but works much better than the little one they give you (but wait - don't toss it! It works fabulous for using with highlighters/bronzers!). The powder itself has a fruity (or maybe floraly) scent that I love, but doesn't linger around to be annoying or noticeable, which is fantastic. It's definitely pigmented but is easy to apply and blend, another plus. On my NC20-25 skin it imparts a nice, excited, blushing glow. There's glitter in it but it's not huge or chunky, just enough to give said glow.

Overall, I'm very pleasantly shocked by this product, especially after all my bad experiences with the others I've tried. If I ever run out of this, I will repurchase, but if you're like me and already own Orgasm & don't want/need to spend the extra money, they're definitely the same.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by MeghAshley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

When I first got this blush, i was super excited because I had heard so many great things about it. When I first applied it to my cheeks, I was a little disappointed because it seemed too sheer and I was expecting this blush to be quite pigmented. I blame the lighting I was in that day because as I started to play around with it a little more, I noticed the color showing up great on my skin. It's not crazy pigmented but gives me the perfect rosey peachy glow. It has subtle shimmer, and I usually hate shimmer in my blushes, but this blush really compliments my complexion and brightens up my whole face. It is a bit pricey, but I think it will last you forever so I do recommend it for sure!

ALSO, the scent of this is sooo nice. I thought at first that having a scented blush would be weird, but it's a very nice floral-y scent. Not too over powering, just nice :) My only reasoning for 4 lippies is its price. I wish it was more affordable. However, this product will probably last me a very very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 8:16:00 PM More reviews by SnowBunni

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this little bad boy! I got it for free at Sephora after using my points and I'm glad I did! It's perfect for a natural day look and gives an adorable hint of color. I would definitely suggest this!! Plus the packaging is oh so cute :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2011 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lizzychu

I love this blush so much that lately it has been my go-to cheek color. I think it pairs well with any makeup look I have going on, which make my routine so easy. It applies subtle at first and you can build up the intensity, which is good for someone like me who can be a bit heavy handed at times. I think this is definitely rivaling my favorite Nars Orgasm blush for my number one! I have natural blonde hair, it looked great with that, and since I've recently dyed my hair a coppery brown it looks good with that also which is a relief since I've had to change around my makeup a bit, so I think it would be suitable for a lot of different complexions and hair colors. Oh, and the smell is amazing, it's yummy and fruity!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice matte coral blush. You can buld up the intesity but I'm very fair so I use a light hand when I apply it. I love the color and the fact that it's not shimmery or glittery. I actually got this as part of a palette and I love it so much that I had to get the full size. The full size comes with a nice soft brush that I really like. I think that this color would work on any skin tone because you can control how pigmented it goes on. This blush does slowly wear off on me as the day goes on but that happens with every powder blush that I wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2011 4:42:00 PM More reviews by peblet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

I have a fair/medium complexion and was looking for a blush that would give me a healthy glow rather than look I have makeup on. I never had a very good opinion of Benefit (marketing and packaging give the impression that it's a low quality, gimmicky company) and had no desire to try any of their products. The cosmetician at my local drugstore (whose complexion is similar to mine) was wearing a blush that fit my description and when I asked her what it was, boy was I surprised that this perfect, subtle yet noticeable shade came from such a LOUD box!
I have sensitive skin and was concerned that it would make me break out, especially since it has such a lovely fragrance. I took the plunge regardless and do not regret it.
I didn't break out, I wore it all summer and it's now January in ice cold Canada and rather than look an unhealthy shade of "I haven't seen the sun in months" green, I look fresh and healthy every day.
This is a neutral peachy tone which looks alot like what a girl would look like after slathering moisturizer on her face before indulging in 15 hours or uninterrupted beauty sleep.
It's pricey but I have yet to find anything else like it. I have Orgasm by Nars and have stopped using it since I got this. It's more subtle and has a nice sheen to it rather than being glittery. Go for it, a must for your beauty arsenal!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/21/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by KMSA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Dissapointed by this product. The colour pay off is really poor no matter how much I put on. On the positive side the packaging is cute and it smells lovely. Possibly good for very pale skin (I am quite pale already though!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2011 11:43:00 PM More reviews by mamamanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When i saw this blush in the box i thought it would be too light of a pink for my skin (nc20.25) I also hate wearing blush thats too shimmery and too red where i look blotchy. This has an amazing color pay off that can easily be built up and the sheen of gold is subtle, its a very small micro shimmer. I also thought i would ditch the brush like in every other cosmetic product i get but its quite handy and when im in a rush is perfect. I love the smell sooo much as well. I just really think this is a good blush for those who fear the how and where and what of blush application. LOVE IT.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Bloodyblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't understand the hype around this blush... I think people just like it because of its packaging, the price (expensive makes things more atractive), and maybe because of the color we apreciate in the pan.

The shade is cool, but there exists lots of similar shades in better products (Nars Orgasm, MUFE Sculpting Blush 22).

I definitely don't like this blush because of everything. Cheap packaging (what's in its designer's head? somebody must remember Benefit that make up goes usually everywhere and it is in contact with liquid products). No good pigmentation and so expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this. It's not as pigmented as super orgasm, but I like that cause it looks natural and it's not hard to overdo. Very nice product

edit: 8/2/11- i LOVE how this looks mixed with Hoola bronzer. such a gorgeous summery color. i also love to use this and contour with Hoola. this is what I wanted Orgasm blush to be. I always overdo that one, but this one is easier to control and blends like a dream. Great product