August 21, 2014 | 1849 users online

Blush - BeneFit Cosmetics - Coralista

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by Bloodyblush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I don't understand the hype around this blush... I think people just like it because of its packaging, the price (expensive makes things more atractive), and maybe because of the color we apreciate in the pan.

The shade is cool, but there exists lots of similar shades in better products (Nars Orgasm, MUFE Sculpting Blush 22).

I definitely don't like this blush because of everything. Cheap packaging (what's in its designer's head? somebody must remember Benefit that make up goes usually everywhere and it is in contact with liquid products). No good pigmentation and so expensive for what it is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this. It's not as pigmented as super orgasm, but I like that cause it looks natural and it's not hard to overdo. Very nice product

edit: 8/2/11- i LOVE how this looks mixed with Hoola bronzer. such a gorgeous summery color. i also love to use this and contour with Hoola. this is what I wanted Orgasm blush to be. I always overdo that one, but this one is easier to control and blends like a dream. Great product

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 8:59:00 PM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Let me get the negative out of the way first - the packaging and the brush. Sorry folks but I don't care how cute the pictures are on the box, I LOATHE cosmetics packaged in cardboard. Cardboard is CHEAP; cardboard is boxy and bulky and not very portable and the BOX for this blush is much bulkier than it needs to be, making it a pain to carry in my makeup bag, which is slim, for holding a NORMAL type compact! And the brush...what sort of stupid brush is THAT for blush? Awful!

Okay, now onto the "good". I have very pink undertones in my skin and have always used pink, rose or plum toned blushes and have steered away from coral, orange, peach. Some months back, I thought it might be nice to try some slightly warmer shades and I began with MAC's Pinch o' Peach, which is more pink than it is peach but it was a start. I was torn between getting Nars's Orgasm or getting Coralista but opted for Coralista because so many reviews commented on how frosty or glittery Orgasm is. And I know that Marlena from Makeup Geek loves Coralista so I thought I'd give it a try. I've used it for a few days now and have to say I like it very much (barring the bulky cardboard box and stupid brush, as already mentioned). The colour on my cheeks is definitely peachy but it's very flattering and I like the way the product really seems to blend in with my skin in a very natural way, leaving a very natural, almost "moist" looking finish.

This will never be my HG blush or replace my more cool toned favourites but I can see it being something I will reach for a lot more in the summer months, when I have a bit more colour in my face and when peachier shades like this will suit me more.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/18/2011 6:30:00 PM More reviews by AmandaEve011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not a fan. It's okay and I'll use it from time to time but I don't like the glitter/shimmer. I like more of a matte look and this isn't it...its very simliar to colors that ELF provides.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/14/2011 9:38:00 PM More reviews by greenlima

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

gives a glow-from-within look. my favorite color for my light skin. i love the cardboard packaging. better environmentally and i dont like all that plastic clancking noise. i like that its not super pigmented so that i can decide how much i want to put on. nice scent. breaks me out, though, as do all face products with shimmer. if i wear occassionaly, no problem. 4 lippies because i have to reapply midday. and why bother including that little brush. does anyone use it? also, does it have to be SO expensive?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 8:55:00 PM More reviews by sushiomelette

Wowowowowowow! I couldn't believe how beautiful this blush is! And so easy to apply! I was very impressed on how soft it made my cheeks look. I'm so impressed that I had to get the other colors Dallas and Hoola. I wish I had bought this sooner than Nars Orgasm because I think I prefer it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:25:00 PM More reviews by BeTheChange

I really like this blush. It applies nice and stays well. The only thing I don't like is the brush. Maybe that's because I got it as part of a set and it's smaller. Whatever. This is a beautiful blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2011 9:04:00 AM More reviews by katiexkaboom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This color is pretty cute on my skin tone. Its got a natural look to it and doesn't apply very heavy, which I like. I also like the smell of it : ) The only thing is that it doesn't last allll day so I find myself gravitating to other blushes, all of which are a similar color. Would try something else instead of repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 8:18:00 PM More reviews by ManhattanMermaid

LOVE this color on my neutral MAC NC25-30 skintone (NARS Ceylan)! It's peachy without being orange. It just looks fresh on me. I love the smooth even finish it gives and the smell is mouth watering! The packaging is cute but unnecessarily big. They could have made it slimmer to better fit in makeup drawers and bags. Great product. Like it WAY better than NARS Orgasm. Will buy again when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 1:47:00 PM More reviews by 2lilmonkees

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Ive been watching this blush 4 awhile now, and when i got a lot of my Sephora points built up and my bday gift i finally got this 4 free. The box is horrible i hate the package but i look over that. Brush is bad, use my own. Slight fragrance altho no irritation 2 my sensitive acne prone face. This just makes me glowy, i love it. Wakes up my pale winter face quite nicely. Easily buildable or easily light. Wont need 2 repurchase bc i barely use any of the product, but a great great free blush. I use this daily right now, over my MAC blushes. Lovin the color 4 sure. peachy/coral.