October 1, 2014 | 1810 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Extra Volume Collagen mascara

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2009 1:53:00 AM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the only mascaras I dont like.This really does nothing for my lashes.It clumps up and it flakes under my eyes.My favorite show is Desperate Housewives and Eva Longoria(she's on DH if you didn't know) endorses this mascara so I figured I would give it a try.I wish I would have tried something else! I guess I'll just have to stick to Lash Blast

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by lizzymaeh

Now, I have some really long eyelashes and I've tried numerous mascaras trying to emphasis how long my lashes are. Anyways, this mascara does a decent job actually. I mean, I still wish I could emphasis my lashes better but out of all of the numerous mascara lines I've tried... this one is definitely one of the better ones.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2009 2:04:00 PM More reviews by baileybabe7486

This is my favorite right now, and I'm in a rotation with this, Phenomen'eyes and blueberry curl.

It's a soft, glossy formula. Doesn't dry brittle or crispy or flakey. The brush is nice, I get a good bit more volume, and quite a lot more length with this. It's not a dramatic look though. It's like Full'n'Soft but kicked up several more notches.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/26/2009 4:08:00 PM More reviews by dibbyo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very excited about this product because of the many claims that the company issued about how it "plumps" up your lashes to a ridiculous size. Especially with Loreal, i had nothing but respect for their mascaras because they gave us Voluminous and they also own Lancome. So here comes the disapointment. First - it clumps like no other mascara i have ever used in my life. It does build volume but i'm not sold on the brush because i'm sure that's what causes all the clumping. Anyway, not worth a penny for me. In Canada, this was priced at $14.00 which is ridiculous. So, that's why i rated it as expensive, because it just sucked.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2009 8:33:00 AM More reviews by lucyem

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In my search for a great drugstore mascara this one will be left behind. Yuck. Clumps horribly. Cannot get it on evenly at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by angielala17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i have fairly long, sort of dark lashes but i NEED mascara.
this pretty much rocks. i pretty much love it so far. im a musician, so the real test is playin a hot sweaty show, to see how it stands up, but til then, i love this stuff. no flaking, nothing bad!

www.myspace.com/thebeatdolls

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by mephesto56

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This mascara did not impress me. The mascara always globs up all over the wand and disperses unevenly over my lashes. I have fairly thick lashes, so maybe this product would work better for sparse lashes. It didn't thicken mine so much as clump them together so they looked like spiders legs. My $4 Rimmel Extra Super Lash gives me better results than this product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by rallu

I had this one today on one eye and dior iconic on the other eye. This one gives a little less volume and could get a little clumpy too. I won't buy it again because it only looks good (not great) for the first 2-3 weeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2009 3:17:00 PM More reviews by stefx87x

I really liked this mascara and i have tried loads of different mascaras. I'm quite fussy and particular when it comes to finding one that i like and i found this one perfect. My lashes looked really long and full and find this mascara easy to apply due to the size of the brush. I was asked several times if i was wearing fake lashes and that was the look i was going for so was really pleased with the results

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2009 12:13:00 PM More reviews by AmazonRises

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I decided to try this because I found a 2-pack at Target for $7.99. It's a decent product as are all the L'oreal mascaras. It has a big bushy brush which I think is good if you have thin sparse lashes; if you have thicker lashes this will mean that you'll have to first blot the wand and then de-clump your lashes afterwards. It's not too dry or too wet and it doesn't smudge, but it doesn't give huge volume either. Not bad for the price. Will not buy again: if I had to pick one L'Oreal mascara, it would be Voluminous.