Ecotools 6 Piece Brush Set

4.7

on 9/20/2009 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

These are great brushes for the price! I still love my Mac brushes and I feel the quality of Mac brushes are the best I've used so far, but Ecotools brushes are great to add to your collection. The bristles are so soft and these brushes and packaging are so cute. This set includes a storage pouch which is great for traveling. I would repurchase.

on 9/18/2009 8:48:00 PM

I am just starting to use mineral makeup, so I bought the brush set with the bamboo holder. I wanted to try a cheap set of brushes before I invested in anything too expensive. I have been using Prescriptives brushes for years, but due to the economy, I had to try something cheaper.

I like all of the brushes, in this kit especially the concealor brush. The concealor brush works well on my eyes to apply my decreaser, yellow concealor, and customer blend concealor. I have been using it around my nose too for a little extra foundation - it's red from years of allergies.

The blush brush is nice and feels soft on your skin. The eyeshadow brush is too large and stiff for me. It works well to "smudge" your shadows. However, the eyeliner brush works like a dream. I bought the kabuki brush separate, but I think the packaging is cheap. I'll keep it because it will cost more to send it back.

Very happy with my Eco Tools!

on 9/15/2009 8:13:00 PM

I love these brushes. They are very inexpensive...you can buy them at Walgreen's for less than $20 for a 5 piece set. The are very soft and do not shed. I've used mine now for several months now and they hold their own against many of the more expensive brushes.

on 9/12/2009 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

An inexpensive set of brushes, good for beginners. Very soft and doesn't shed!

Love these brushes! I find myself reaching for them every day! They are extremely soft and do not shed one bit. The travel bag it came with is completely useless (mine already had a small rip in a seam when I purchased it), and all the brushes wouldn't even fit.......Great quality brushes for a great price!

I didn't actually "buy" this product. I received it in a swap and I have to say that I love them. They are SO soft. My favorite out of the set is the blush/powder brush. It is so soft on my face and I love to use it to brush the fallout from underneath my eyes. I haven't played with the eye brushes enough to really say whether I prefer them or not. Overall, I think the 10 dollars is worth it just for the blush brush but you get 4 more plus a brush roll. I would definitely recommend.

on 9/5/2009 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great value and very soft brushes. I love the angled eyeliner brush - I use it to fill my brows with black eye shadow. I like the e/s brush too. Too bad the eye lash groomer breaks very easily. I will not buy this kind of eye lash groomer - I am worry that I may poke my eyes if not being extra careful.

I will not buy the brush set again. But will buy individual brushes.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

i got these as a gift today and i was so excited to try them out. i love them they're so soft. so so soft. and they're great for the environment ! how could i not love them ? :)

on 8/26/2009 9:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

There is probably nothing I can say about these brushes that haven't already been said before. They are incredibly soft, work well with products, do not shed, are made from cruelty free hairs, are made from sustainable resources, good quality, well made, do not shed after washing, remains soft after washing, and completely affordable. What more can you ask for? I don't think there are many more positives that I can add to this list, as all the good points i can think of are already listed! Must haves, hands down

on 8/21/2009 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Although in my country they cost about 20$ they're still really cheap. They are really soft brushes, love the packaging, they are the same after I washed them a couple of times, etc.

I really recommend them. :)

Popular Makeup Brushes