October 24, 2014 | 1737 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Brush Set

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by hawaiian_tropic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love these brushes! I find myself reaching for them every day! They are extremely soft and do not shed one bit. The travel bag it came with is completely useless (mine already had a small rip in a seam when I purchased it), and all the brushes wouldn't even fit.......Great quality brushes for a great price!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by carolinagirl83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't actually "buy" this product. I received it in a swap and I have to say that I love them. They are SO soft. My favorite out of the set is the blush/powder brush. It is so soft on my face and I love to use it to brush the fallout from underneath my eyes. I haven't played with the eye brushes enough to really say whether I prefer them or not. Overall, I think the 10 dollars is worth it just for the blush brush but you get 4 more plus a brush roll. I would definitely recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2009 2:29:00 PM More reviews by furby623

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great value and very soft brushes. I love the angled eyeliner brush - I use it to fill my brows with black eye shadow. I like the e/s brush too. Too bad the eye lash groomer breaks very easily. I will not buy this kind of eye lash groomer - I am worry that I may poke my eyes if not being extra careful.

I will not buy the brush set again. But will buy individual brushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2009 1:42:00 AM More reviews by lilymoonflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i got these as a gift today and i was so excited to try them out. i love them they're so soft. so so soft. and they're great for the environment ! how could i not love them ? :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2009 9:41:00 PM More reviews by misn0mer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

There is probably nothing I can say about these brushes that haven't already been said before. They are incredibly soft, work well with products, do not shed, are made from cruelty free hairs, are made from sustainable resources, good quality, well made, do not shed after washing, remains soft after washing, and completely affordable. What more can you ask for? I don't think there are many more positives that I can add to this list, as all the good points i can think of are already listed! Must haves, hands down

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2009 9:07:00 AM More reviews by vmelkic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Although in my country they cost about 20$ they're still really cheap. They are really soft brushes, love the packaging, they are the same after I washed them a couple of times, etc.

I really recommend them. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2009 8:55:00 PM More reviews by heather4479

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay - This is the most environmentally friendly product I have seen in across the board and sooooo cheap! The brushes are some of the softest I have ever felt and I kinda didn't like the pouch at first until I read that it was made of hemp. Anything I can do to support an animal and hemp friendly company is worth it to me! I would have paid 4 times the price for these brushes! They are awesome!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 5:01:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

I needed a new blush brush when I spotted this brush set. The blush brush alone was $7 and for $4 more I could get a set so I figured that it was a good deal. The blush brush is fantastic-it's fluffy, soft and big. It picks up the perfect amount of blush. The brow/lash brush is great. The eyeliner brush is not thin enough for me-I prefer MAC's 266 to get a more defined line with my gel liners. However, it's perfect for applying powder to your brows. The concealer brush is great for blending concealer under the eyes and on blemishes. It's soft but sturdy enough to place the concealer where you need it. The eyeshadow brush does not pick up enough color. I've tried using it with my highly pigmented shadows but it fails to work for that as well. In the end, it was a great investment of $11 to get four brushes that I use daily.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by ibuytoomuchmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

the best brushes i've ever bought.
really well made and packaged

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2009 5:58:00 PM More reviews by StrawberiiKisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

1. These brushes are extremely soft. They're softer than the brushes I have from Sheer Cover.

2. They are cheap. I bought this 5 piece set for only 12 dollars at Duane Reade. :)

3. They're creulty-free!! :D Which I support. The synthetic hairs do not fall out even after giving it a wash.

Bottom line: I loveee these brushes and would buy it again as a backup :D

~Strawberii