December 20, 2014 | 1755 users online

Skincare - Body - Johnson & Johnson - Baby Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2004 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JnePearl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used to use " clinique take the day off makeup remover" but the price was just too much for me. 20 bucks a bottle!! ...and after reading some of the post here, i decided to use baby oil instead. But using it alone was just wayyy too greasy, so i finished up my bottle of clinque, went out and bought a bottle of baby oil and filled it up half way, and the rest with water. IT works brilliantly, i honestly cannot tell the difference between this and clinique. It works for me! and for only what? 2 bucks? ..hehe..im happy ^_^

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2004 12:48:00 PM More reviews by LoriRB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I HAVE THIS IN THE VIT E AND ALOE VERSION. I use the every morning after my shower and my skin always stays soft. I have dry skin and have tried everything under the sun, and this is diff the best thing out there. Just a little in the morning all over, blot dry and your skin stays soft and young looking all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2004 7:02:00 PM More reviews by CinderellaSP03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i love to add a few drops of Baby Oil to my shampoo for added shine. i use three drops, but i have waist-length hair. three drops seem to be a good quantity for me... anymore and my hair gets a little greasy. i also occasionally smooth some on my just-shaved legs before i go to bed. i feel a little greasy during the night, but in the morning my skin is soft. i wouldn't recommend using it on broken skin, though.

one huge problem i have with the Baby Oil is that the bottle sweats constantly. every time i touch the bottle, i am covered in oil. my cabinet around where it sits is covered in oil. it's annoying.

i've heard of people using Baby Oil as a makeup remover with great results. all in all, i think Johnson & Johnson's Baby Oil is a great multi-purpose product that is very affordable (i believe my bottle was about $3). continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Leighna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is great for removing make up before bed time. Using a damp cotton ball and baby oil my eye make up just slides off without me having to tug at the sensitive skin around the eyes. I will probably never buy a make up remover ever again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2004 5:46:00 PM More reviews by sweetandsappy

I bought this product in the hopes it would make my skin super-soft. It took hours to absorb and I hated the smell. Any regular body lotion works way better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/7/2004 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Daisycloud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this on the ends of my super-dry, super-frizzy hair and it really makes my hair look healthy! It works better than any de-frizzing serum! Bilosilk Silk Therapy IS a good product, but Baby Oil just seems easier and much less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2004 5:13:00 PM More reviews by adams

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love using the J&J Aloe baby oil while still wet out of the shower. I just wish they had an unscented version. Also, I prefer a flip top or maybe a pump?
Nothing works better for super soft skin, especially after shaving too!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by shackletee

I cannot rave enough about this. I've been using this for over 2 years and it always keeps my skin soft and moisturized-better than any other body lotions I've used. After having a shower when my skin is still damp I apply this and am good to go for 24 hours. I won't ever buy a body lotion again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2004 5:04:00 PM More reviews by sharopooks

This may be almost identical to my review of the gel. Love this stuff so much to moisturize after a shower...other oils work initially but I end up dry at the end of the day. Not with this product. Love the fragrance variations too (chammomile, lavendar, though aloe just smells like baby oil.) And it's a multi-purpose item, as it makes a great oily eye makeup remover, bath oil, etc...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2004 2:38:00 PM More reviews by silentone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a tried and true product. Baby oil is great for removing makeup, putting on while still damp out of the shower, and for tanning in the sun (no spf in it however). It is just basic mineral oil that is scented. Everyone should keep a bottle of this in their bathroom because it is a great all around product that can be used for so many things.