Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Fragrance (Parfum)

I use J&J or store brand baby oil all the time. Uses include a moisturizing bath oil, shaving legs, rubbing into skin in the shower, rubbing into feet as a pedicure, using as massage oil....etc. There are only 2 ingredients listed: mineral oil and fragrance. I love the baby scent, but there are times I'd rather have an unscented version so it didn't clash with my perfume....but I guess that would just be plain ole mineral oil. So if you like the benefits of baby oil but want to skip the scent, pick up a bottle of mineral oil.

on 8/25/2005 7:35:00 AM

This is an all around great product. I use it a lot when I go on holiday. The compination of salt water and sun really dries out both my body and my hair. I use it to shave my legs as well!

i dont use the johnsons and johnsons baby oil,i use a cheaper brand from the supermarket does exactly the same thing though,has same ingredients ect.i put this all over my body when i get out of the shower ,while im still wet then i dry myself as normal.my skin is soft and moisturised all over but doesnt have the oily film baby oil gives.

on 3/28/2005 11:58:00 AM

Great, great, GREATEST thing to ever be invented since sliced bread. Excellent for your skin while you take a bath, the best make-up remover I've come across, one of the most versatile and cheapest things I've bought... Definately will buy again, forever.

Also, I just noticed its healing effects on dry lips. My lips weren't cracking, or exactly "dry" persay, but they had a stretched and almost wrinkled appearance. Two days of oil instead of lipchap and BAM! Beautiful, soft, babysmooth lips.

on 3/5/2005 7:59:00 PM

Classic skin-softener, and it makes your legs get that celebrity-shine thing going in the summer time.

Very inexpensive with lots of uses. It can be used as a eye makeup remover, it can be use to shave your legs, to de-frizz ends, can be mixed with body shimmer for an extra nice sheen, I like to put a few capfuls to my running bath water for soft skin, and it can also be used as a regular moisturizer for a glow. Over all this product is universal and should be in every diva's shower.

on 3/3/2005 10:25:00 PM

Every girl should have a bottle of this at home. It has so many uses, its really just a good product. After my legs have soaked in the shower a bit, I use this as a shaving gel, my razor glides smoothly with no nicks or cuts and my legs feel like silk afterwords. A few times I have used this to remove my eye makeup and it works gently and removes all of my makeup. And every morning before i leave, I use a small minimal amount to groom my eyebrows. Try it and review. If you find any more uses for it make sure you post them!

EDIT: I have always debated the mineral oil in the product. I now use olive oil and it works just as well. Try it!

on 1/28/2005 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

THE OIL IS ALL MADE OF MINERAL OIL I PREFERED THE 100% REAL OIL AND NOT PETROL .

on 1/26/2005 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I use this as an eye makeup remover, works better than any expensive one I've ever bought. I also put it in the ends of my hair and pull it back, then I leave it in for a while or overnight. When I wash it out, my hair is pure silk. Also good used sparingly for flyaways. At about 2.50 a bottle, how can you beat this?

EDIT: I just cannot stand the smell of this stuff anymore! No!

on 12/5/2004 12:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

So cheap and gets the job done. I put a thin layer over my shaving cream while shaving and it helps combat dryness and razor burn. But, watch out for the slippery shower floor after! Great for sensitive skin.Mineral Oil, Fragrance continued >>

Popular Body Skincare Products