July 31, 2014 | 1944 users online

Treatments (Face) - SKII - Facial Treatment Essence

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2008 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Jkyinn

I have been using SKII essence for about a month now. I agree that during the first usages of the SKII line, my skin did start breaking out. After about 2 weeks, my skin calmed down and is more clear than it has ever been. I have stopped going to the facialist for facials because this essence controlled my oil without drying out the surface of my skin. I am using this in conjunction with SKII refining treatment and SKII UV cream. My skin is still not perfect as I do still get a small hormonal breakout once a month, but otherwise from that it did make my skin feel more balanced.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by chirakat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

What is it supposed to do again? I've been using it twice a day for 2 months. I don't see any difference. No miracle for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2008 3:23:00 AM More reviews by rukpong

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After running out of 30ML bottle, I find my skin is still the same. I don’t see worse/better effects using this… Perhaps must take more time.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2008 2:22:00 AM More reviews by prettyheels83

i love this ! it is loaded with pitera that aids in hydration,calming,pore reduction,and it helps to bring the skin renewal cycle back to 21 days.
i pour onto my palm and pat onto face although the SA instructed me to use cotton pad.i did not listen to her as i find cotton pad too wasteful.pouring onto palm provideds good effect as well.i use this as my toner and it feels refreshing and my skin immediately feels more hydrated.very gentle that i even use this on eye area.a bottle of 150ml can last me 3-4 mths so it is not that expensive.another thing i like about sk2 is ,they are fragranced free!
fragrance can irritate the skin can cause pigmentation problems when exposed to sunlight.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2008 2:15:00 AM More reviews by xorca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for about a month and I can really see the different. I have acne prone skin and I just switched from Clinique product to SKII. The price is quite expensive however SKII really an outstanding product compares with other brands. I use it day time with their new Aqua Physics products and it makes my skin hydrated for the whole day!! Thank you SKII.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2008 6:30:00 PM More reviews by SKINN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

at first I really didnt like this product. It made my skin feel itchy and made me brake out. I went to take it back and the SR told me to stick it out for another week because the skin needs time to clear up. I was really skeptical but tried it for another week and my skin stopped breaking out. A month later my skin looks better than ever. Im really happy with the SKII products, and this is definitely one of my favorites. My pres are smaller, and my skin is smoother and softer.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2008 12:11:00 PM More reviews by Venuschampagne

I have tried it couple of times over a span of two years. It's expensive, smells bad and does nothing for my skin. I even suspect I might have picked up small zits and bumps during use. A pity, but judging from the reviews here, it seems that it works for only half the population here!

Money better spent elsewhere!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by sweetiegracie

i'm writing this on behalf of my mama, who unlike myself, has amazing amazing skin. she's 50, but her virtually poreless skin is better than mine (got the pimple genes from my dad) and she like myself, was a product junkie. she says nothing beats this treatment essence.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/24/2008 5:12:00 PM More reviews by vanillacupcake

I was given a trial size of the Facial Treatment Essence as part of a magazine promotion. I used it nightly for 30 days and have not noticed a difference in my skin. Admittedly, I am quite young, but I have some breakouts and a very dry forehead, as well as large pores on my nose.

After application, my skin would feel very soft but I did not experience any difference in dryness or pores. I stopped using the Essence for over a week to see if I noticed a difference but have not been able to do so.

Don't waste your money,

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2008 8:02:00 AM More reviews by SnowJaz

Very good product. My complexion improved when I am using it, skin would feel subtle, smooth and soft. I find it's a bit too expensive, and also the smell is not appealing, so I switch brand. Price aside, it is definitley a darling. Also no breakouts.

I have combination skin and would sometimes have occassional breakouts. Will always got clogged pores if product is unsuitable for my skin, but my skin loves this, no clogged pores.