April 19, 2014 | 1751 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2006 6:15:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG eye liner. I love how it's self sharpening and comes with a smudger at the end. It glides on the lid without tugging, unlike other drug store eye liners I've tried. My only complaint is that the clear plastic cap sometimes cracks or even shatters, and then you're left without a cap. It goes for about $6 in drugstores and hasn't caused an allergic reaction on me yet.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2006 2:47:00 PM More reviews by evie1121

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smooth application. I bought the Charcoal version after seeing how great it looked on my friend's eyes. After I put mine's on, at the end of the day, it ends up flaking on the bottom of the eyes.

And rather smudgy already when applying, the smudger at the end isn't very effective, it feels more like an eraser than a smudger

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2006 5:49:00 PM More reviews by drinkmoresoup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smooth application and I love not having to sharpen it! Only liner I consistently buy!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2006 9:55:00 AM More reviews by TwistedRazz

I used this product for quite some time as I was afraid to try those liquid liners. I always hated how much it smudged, and bled, and make me look all racoon eyed. I would have to 'touch up' many times a day, weather it me taking the smudges off, or reapplying.

I recently got (based on reviews from here) Loreal Linear Intense, and it's perfect! It stays on ALL day, has NO smudges, and is really easy to put on. I can now do my make up once in the morning, and that's it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2006 3:11:00 PM More reviews by xoxochristina

When i first applied this product on (in black onyx) it went on really smooth and it looked really good. But then, throughout the day, the color smeared and "bled" and got smudged so i had to reapply again but it just ended up making me looked like i was stoned by the end of the day.
i think i have watery eyes, so that might have been the problem

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2006 12:05:00 AM More reviews by TANS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

You can't ask for more with this eyeliner. It goes on smooth and perfect, it's my good ol' faithful! I love that you don't need a sharpener for it! My color is "Espresso". It's perfect for my tan, asian skin. "Onyx" is too harsh for me. I don't really use the smudge part but I guess it's good to have. One thing I don't like about the packaging is the clear cover. They crack real easy and sometimes the cover on the smudge end gets lost in my makeup bag. Other than that I have no complaints. Plus it's super cheap. What more can you ask for?!?! I will buy again and again and again...

rated 1 of 5 on 1/1/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by RockxRoyalty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sorry to be the 'hater' here, but I didn't like this at all. The black color was hardly black on my tan skin, it looked more gray. I had to layer it about six times for it to show up as much as I like. It also smeared, but definitely not as much as Revlon Colorstay.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2005 12:34:00 PM More reviews by not_your_starx

the good thing about this eyeliner is that it's very pigmented and the application is nice and smooth - sometimes hard to find with drugstore eyeliners. and it comes with a little sponge smudger at the bottom which is nice, soft, and cushiony - not hard and irritating like thos found on other eyeliner pencils with built-in smudgers. the bad thing: this had no staying power unless you smudge it, so it's good for a smokey eye. while i do use this liner, i will not repurchase because i don't reach for it very often, so it's pointless to buy more of the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2005 5:35:00 AM More reviews by faerie_bel

I have this in Black Onyx. To be honest, I have had this particular eyeliner for well over 5 years as I do not wear eyeliner all the time. This is the best black eyeliner I have tried. I have no reason to stray to any other brand! It applies smoothly without tugging, there is no sharpening required, and the point is nice and small to give you precision. It's super blendable too. If I ever run out I'd re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by gwennw

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using these pencils for years and they are a staple in my m/u case. I always keep the Charcoal and the Expresso on hand for quick applications. It goes on smooth and the smudge tip on the bottom does a beautiful, controlable job of smudging the liner exactly how you want it. It is self sharpening and does not pull when you apply. It is one of those items that is inexpensive, that you can keep an in your bag for quick touch-ups and if you misplace it, you won't freak out. It is available in any drugstore, Target, Wal-Mart, etc., so it is easily replaced.