Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

I received this at Christmas from a friend,and I am very pleased with this pencil.

Pros:
It goes on smoothly, and easily, and stays put for quite a while ( an entire school day for me). The smudger on the other end of the pencil in ingenious, and the color ('black onyx') is the perfect black. This has lasted quite a while (four months), and there is still product left.

Cons:
Packaging. You cannot twist the excess back into the tube, so be careful! Also, the smudger on the other end gets quite black after awhile, but I've found that if you carefully pull it out, there's a clean nub on the other end almost exactly like it -- just twist the black end back into the tube.

Excellent eyeliner. Will buy another when this one finishes. continued >>

on 4/17/2006 11:28:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner after Lancome's Le Stylo waterproof.
It goes on really smoothly and the smudger is really handy. I recently discovered that you can actually pull on it and there's a clean smudgy thing on the other side.
I haven't experienced any flaking or smearing mentioned before.

on 3/30/2006 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

For me this was one of the liners that i will definetely not be buying again. The reason is because i do not like the way that it comes out. Once you have pushed it up, then there is no way to lower it, not good, a mess . Not one of the best liners that covergirl has.

LOVE this liner. it's simple and easy to use, and the smudge sponge on the opposite end is super useful for a smokey look. goes on relatively smooth and usually stays put pretty well -- it's no gel eyeliner, but by the same hand, i don't have raccoon eyes at the end of the day or anything. great stuff!

on 3/13/2006 5:57:00 PM

I used this for the first time in a long time today, and it helped me to remember why I never use it. It goes on really smoothly, but now I look in the mirror and it's greenish! I'm not a big fan of the bluish-black to begin with...but I didn't realize it would end up like this. This stuff doesn't last.

on 2/4/2006 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I first started wearing eyeliner, I chose this because it's what one of my friends used. I have to share how much this stuff sucks. When I was inexperience with makeup, I thought it was fine. But, now, I know how bad it is. It smudges like crazy, and fades into my eye after a few hours. Thumbs down. :(

on 1/30/2006 6:15:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my HG eye liner. I love how it's self sharpening and comes with a smudger at the end. It glides on the lid without tugging, unlike other drug store eye liners I've tried. My only complaint is that the clear plastic cap sometimes cracks or even shatters, and then you're left without a cap. It goes for about $6 in drugstores and hasn't caused an allergic reaction on me yet.

on 1/25/2006 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Smooth application. I bought the Charcoal version after seeing how great it looked on my friend's eyes. After I put mine's on, at the end of the day, it ends up flaking on the bottom of the eyes.

And rather smudgy already when applying, the smudger at the end isn't very effective, it feels more like an eraser than a smudger

Smooth application and I love not having to sharpen it! Only liner I consistently buy!

on 1/16/2006 9:55:00 AM

I used this product for quite some time as I was afraid to try those liquid liners. I always hated how much it smudged, and bled, and make me look all racoon eyed. I would have to 'touch up' many times a day, weather it me taking the smudges off, or reapplying.

I recently got (based on reviews from here) Loreal Linear Intense, and it's perfect! It stays on ALL day, has NO smudges, and is really easy to put on. I can now do my make up once in the morning, and that's it!!