December 18, 2014 | 1127 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lemon Juice

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2010 7:10:00 PM More reviews by slew84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I used the bottle version.
I heard about this from a youtube video. So I put some lemon juice in my cleanser and also used it on my elbow ( ones dark the other is normal lol) I find it a hassle because I always forget the lemon juice in my fridge. Do you guys keep it in the fridge?
I hope I remember to use it. I wanna use up the bottle I have. And after seeing all the great reviews I want to use it more now. I think I will use it as a toner instead off in my cleanser.
WISH ME LUCK AND CLEARER SKIN
UPDATE:
I think its working and its only day 2. my skin looks brighter and my spots look lighter. I cant beleve a 99cent lemon did this sooo fast and i been using proactive skin lighting lotion for like a month and it has not done as much as this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 6:45:00 PM More reviews by briii

i would have never thought that lemon juice would make zits go away. but after reading such great reviews on MUA i decided to try it. i rarely break out, and when i do its bad :( so i bought this when i broke out from my period a couple days ago. ive been using it everyday at night, and in the morning with sunscreen and im amazed by how well it works. after 2 days my skin was clear!! it does make my skin really sensative though, but i use cerave moisturizing lotion and my skin is fine. im so happy that i finally found something to make my skin clear up faster. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by kristeenah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using lemon juice on my face for about a week now. It's cleared up my skin by about 85% so far!! After applying it, I use Aubrey Organics Aloe Vera to prevent it from drying out my skin. This is working VERY well. Make sure NOT to touch your face throughout the day, this is one of the most important things in preventing new pimples from forming!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Devinmc2256

OH MY GOSH! I absolutly am in LOVE with this stuff!!! First of all let me tell you how I use it. I first wash my face, then I take straight lemon juice, (from one of those lemon shaped bottles) put it on a cotton ball, and rub it all over my face. The of course I moisturize. Now I wasn't really expecting to much from this, but after only the first night, some of my acne was gone! And now it is night 4 and it has dried up alot of my acne, reduced blackheads, and even controled my oil levels! I will be using lemon juice for a very very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 8:58:00 PM More reviews by ilikeshim

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for a long time, maybe around 2 years now? I was eating limes at first because my mom told me they would help my cough but I ended up using the juice for my skin. Then I found lemons, they work so well for me. cleared up all my acne and my skin was dried out after.

At the time my sister was going to prom and she had very stubborn acne on her head and in two days it all cleared away after I squeezed out a lemon for her. I'm talking about serious acne here because I called it a constellation at one point (i'm such a nice person lol). I would recommend this to everyone looking for something to get rid of ance, worked like a charm and the results come fast!

This also works great for those who want lighter skin or evening out skin tone. I've heard that Likas Papaya soap works wonders but you may want to squeeze out a lemon first because the papaya soap is incredibly drying on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 7:41:00 PM More reviews by blushngloss4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

i have combination skin and lately my tzone is super oily, for 3 weeks now ive been using half a lemon and squeeze the juice on my face. now my tzone isnt oily anymore. ive read that it lightens the skin but i dont see any difference in my skintone

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by alaintrain22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Better for acne scars than any whitening cream out there. Does sting a little especially if you have sensitive skin but its worth it. Help kill bacteria too. Great to use in summer on your hair to bring out the natural highlights (use before you're in the sun for awhile). Smells great too. Yay nature.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 7:33:00 PM More reviews by runimina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I tried lemon juice on my face and thought it worked pretty well. <3
The initial stinging doesn't bother me, my skin can tolerate it, and I leave it on for about 15-20 mins and then wash off.
It makes your skin glowy and tight!I take some lemon juice and make sure to dilute it with water, or add it too a homemade mask. Never leave it on over night though, can make your skin photosensitive, but I wear a sunscreen everyday, so I don't worry about that too badly.

I am careful because lemon juice is a strong citrus acid and I am a little worried about using it everyday, so I save it for once or twice a week (when I do a mask or something). I have acne prone skin and it works for it. :)
I like all natural skin care solutions, and you can't get any more natural than this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 1:05:00 PM More reviews by GoodGala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I always squeeze some lemon juice in my (almost) daily yogurt mask. It is really brightening and I would recommend it to anyone with acne-prone skin.

It cheap and obviously natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2010 12:58:00 PM More reviews by lshlecter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had to try this as well after reading all the various reviews.

My skin is really stubborn. I dont' have the worst acne in the world, but sometimes it will come out of nowhere, in full force. I typically have anywhere from 2-6 blemishes around my face that are really noticeable because I pick at them.

I've been trying out the lemon juice (i just bought a bottle from my local grocery store) for over two weeks now, and this is the first time in a long time i have no acne on my face. It does burn, sometimes more than other times, but I immediately apply complex 15 (my favorite moisturizer) and it counteracts that sensation.

As for my left-behind acne marks on my face, I can't really notice anything fading drastically, but my overall complexion looks so much healthier. Even though I live in LA, I'm quite pale, so I wouldn't recommend this "product" to anyone who tans regularly.

Also, you have to give it two weeks at least, to do its thing. It definitely brings up a lot of acne that sits deep in your skin. I was quite frustrated at first, but the acid kills it almost immediately so your face tends to heal faster anyway. You have to stick with it.

After I use up the bottle i purchase, I plan to buy an organic bottle at whole foods, now that I know I will be using this pretty much every day forward. Hands down, best acne related product i have ever used. I will never go back to prescription gels ever again.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No