November 21, 2014 | 1720 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by Grace52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I liked this product, but it made my face red :/ It doesn't really KEEP my skin dry. It actually makes it sticky.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by laurxrawr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy Grail! This lotion was reccommended to me years ago by a derm because I was breaking out in allergy related hives. It soothed my skin but I couldn't stand the smell back then. I recently started using it again and it is just amazing. The dimethicone creates a barrier that locks in moisture. It absorbs quickly. My skin feels soft and supple until I wash it off. The smell doesn't bother me anymore. I use this on my face without a problem. It deals with dry patches from my spot treatment. I use it as an eye cream almost everyday twice a day. This works excellent on my sunburned skin too! The price could be better but I buy this in bulk when its on sale-which it is frequently at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2010 5:42:00 PM More reviews by unconventionalbeauty

This lotion cured my eczema and I never have stopped using it ever since. When I was younger I had eczema and I had it on certain parts of my legs, arms and behind my ears. I went to a dermatologist and had all of these rough and quite painful creams that I was prescripted. One day my dentist recommended this cream. My eczema was gone after continually using it! There were times that I did not use it and my eczema came back, so I am a continual user of it now. It is very moisturizing lotion but never feels greasy. I use it everywhere on my body, including my face but I have combination oily/normal skin so I don't know if this would be moistuizing enough for really dry skin. A real staple in my collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:02:00 AM More reviews by isobelle

Great for my sensitive skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by AL21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The best lotion I've ever used. Not greasy at all and truly does mosturize my skin and leaves it feeling great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2010 2:17:00 PM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

A lightweight moisturizer, perfect for my face. my body needs a heavier one, though.
Feel: 5/5. not greasy or anything, dries pretty fast.
Look: 5/5. it won't give my face a weird sheen.
Smell: 5/5. fragrance free!
Lasting power: 5/5. Until I wash it off.
My extremely sensitive skin is very happy with this lotion. I only wish it could be a tad bit cheaper :P

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by gbeana13

I was soo excited to buy this product. I planned on buying this product for my face since it gets dry alot from certain things that i use, but after using this for around 2 weeks i noticed my face starting to break out even more. So i warn uyounot to use this on your face. If you do need a moisturizer make sure you fing one that is meant for your face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2010 11:17:00 PM More reviews by 2010

I have been using this mosturizer for about a year now and I would say its a pretty great basic mosturizer.
PROS

Smell=not very strong, perfect for sensitive skin
Mosturizer pretty efficiently
Pretty cheap prize for amount you get.. I get the 710g pump bottle and it lasts me about 2 months(use daily all over body!)
Consistency is great... not too thick and greasy like alot of mosturizers

CONS
it doesnt absorb as quickly as I'd like to, so I have to wait to put on my clothes otherwise it feels kinda gross
I have to put on a lot to feel "mosturized"

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by emergencyexit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Absorbs quickly, but no matter how much I reapply my skin still feels dry.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is great. I got the travel size because I didn't want to buy a huge size and end up hating it, but I will definitely be trying the full size after I'm done with this one. It's so moisturizing and keeps moisturizing throughout the day, and I have really dry skin. Also it won't overpower your perfume because it's fragrance free