July 31, 2014 | 1709 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - Daily Moisturizing Lotion

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by chelsia

Use this stuff on my dry & cracked elbows from my computer chair & in one day my elbows are so smooth! I've tried vaseline but it didn't stay smooth for a long time, with Aveeno I can miss 3 days & my elbows are still as smooth. I like to carry around the 71mL one in my purse for my hands, which makes them smooth to the touch. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2010 4:07:00 PM More reviews by nancypants

i absolutely love this lotion. i have used it every single day for the past 10 years, and the few times when i'm travelling or when i run out, it's not a pretty day.

the lotion absorbs quickly and it's pretty much odorless. i use it as an all-over body lotion, and just a itty bitty drop as a facial moisturizer twice a day. it's amazing. i recommend it to all my friends!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/23/2010 4:42:00 PM More reviews by nathanhealey

I found the texture like silicone which I don't like. I do like the fact that this is nearly odorless--something hard to find in a lotion, but the odor it has is rubbery and somewhat smelly. This doesn't seem to absorb much. It's more like a plastic mask. I don't like this lotion at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MichieKrum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I had a severe allergic reaction to some papaya. I was covered head to toe in an itchy rash. I was taking oatmeal baths and applying this lotion on my rash. It soothed the itch and dryness from my rash. It was gentle enough to use on highly irritated skin. It is a little to heavy for my everyday use, but for a bad skin condition it was wonderful.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2010 3:53:00 PM More reviews by sebb

my HG daily lotion. I have been using this every day for almost a year now. I use it all over my body and it leaves my skin soft and smooth with no oily/greasy residue and no scent at all. I am heavily tattooed and it brightens up dry skin over top of tattoos and makes my skin glow, especially in winter. LOVE this lotion.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Jessica2553

I love, love, love this lotion! I have such extremely sensitive skin and I've always had problems with mild acne so I'm very particular about what I will and won't put on my face. For the longest time I spent money on organic, natural facial lotions that really didn't do much good as far as moisturizing my skin. Then I received a sample of Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion from my dermatologist and after growing more and more frustrated with my dry, flaky face I decided to give it a shot. I was worried the thick, creamy texture would cause me to break out but I was so wrong! I have been in love ever since. It moisturizes very well and is so soothing, not irritating to my face at all! And best of all it is affordable. I like the pump bottle because it's convenient! Definitely would recommend this to anyone looking for a creamy, soothing lotion that absorbs well and does what it is suppose to do!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2010 1:12:00 PM More reviews by sschroed

This is truly the best lotion I have ever used. I could not get by without it, especially during the winter when my hands would otherwise be extremely dry and cracked. It is the richest, thickest, creamiest lotion, and you only need to apply it once to see (and feel) the results. I always put this on before I go to bed, and I wake up with soft, beautiful skin. Highly, highly recommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2010 5:27:00 PM More reviews by JInglygypsy

This lotion is a permanent fixture in my bathroom. I have been using it forever. In short, an all around great lotion that really works. No strong scent to compete with your other fragrances and no greasy residue left behind. The consistency is perfect for day use because it absorbs quickly and keeps your skin hydrated for quite a while. I have also found that, when really piled on, it makes for a great nighttime foot moisturizer! Out of all the body lotions I have tried, this is by far the most effective.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 7:35:00 AM More reviews by 00R00

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG everyday body lotion. This is super-rich, yet soaks in effortlessly. very hydrating, absolutely non-irritating (for me, anyway) and best of all truly fragrance-free, so it doesn't interfere with my perfume. And it doesn't have that awful 'fragrance-free' smell either, it is odourless.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/31/2010 12:13:00 AM More reviews by makeupluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased this to have a break from my usual body cream as it sounded great; natural, light, fair price etc etc But it made my skin sting like crazy! I don't even have sensitive skin and have never had this problem before. Naturally I switched back to my usual lotion and have yet to experience this stinging sensation with another product, so no, I will definitely not be buying this again.