Philosophy the microdelivery exfoliating wash

4.1

Water (Aqua), Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Diatomaceous Earth, Acrylates/Steareth 20 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Tocotrienols, Panthenol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

I use this every a.m. on my face. I use Purity at night along with On a clear day. This makes your face feel so good, and makeup goes on smooth. Will never be w/o this item.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm funny with Philosophy; some products, like their Supernatural Mascara, I am in love with; others, one of their exfoliants I can't remember the name, I really hated - it left a waxy film on my skin I actually could scrape off with my fingernail. So I never know how I'm going to feel with one of their products. I like this wash very much. I am 45 and still have oily skin in summer, and less than dry skin in winter - I still wake up with thin layer of sludge in the a.m. that needs removal. This is my perfect winter morning cleanser. It's a bit creamy, so it won't dry me out, but nicely exfoliating to get through that bit of oil and leave me soft and smooth. I would bet it's too much for sensitive or very dry skin, and maybe too creamy if you're very oily (I probably will put it on the shelf during the humid days of summer), but it works pretty well for me at this time of year. too bad it's $25, I don't know if I'll be able to repurchase.

I'm a huge Philosophy fan so maybe I'm a bit bias with this review.
This scrub is not the same as other Microdelivery products which Philosophy makes. It's more of a daily scrub and the scrubbing compound is not as dense as it is in other scrubs. I believe the base of the wash is Philosphy's Purity Made Simple face wash.
It smells fresh, though other products such as "Hope in a Jar" smell fresh to me where others say it smells like chemicals to them.
This scrub helps to keep my skin bright, removes the dead skin and makes my skin feel fresh before applying makeup.
It doesn't dry my skin and I've been using it for about a month and haven't broken out.
I paid 25.00 dollars for a 8oz bottle and I don't need too much of it to get it a good scrub.
I would recommend it for anyone who wants a good daily scrub. I use this in the morning as a morning face wash and Philosphy's Purity Made Simple at night.
continued >>

GEEZ I should never tried philosophy. why are people saying it's good for all skin types and it's basically natural product?
BA game me this for free on thanksgiving crazy shopping day. I used it once because I'm quite skeptical about the high acid content. I should just trusted myself instead of BA. I have sensitive skin/combo, while hoping this would improve blackheads, it totally riped a whole large area of skin off my nose and off ny cheek. I was quick to wash it off and layer a thick layer of cream to save my burning rash skin. i saved it in time but a week later, i can still see peeled skin cracks. Well, I gave it to my roommate since her skin can tolerate the chem peel she as well tolerate this one. so SENSITIVE SKINS, DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS BRAND.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of the best scrubs I've used. The crystals are fine and gentle. There is no heavy fragrance. My skin looks so much happier after I use it. Each time I use it, I like it more.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I have used alot of scrubs over the years and they all tend to make me feel like my face has been sandblasted...not great for someone with acne-prone, sensitive skin. I think I have found my HG in this exfoliating wash by Philosophy. My skin has never felt so smooth and nice. I come away from the sink just wanting to brush my fingers over my face.

The true test for me, though, was that I started using it right after I noticed a huge cystic pimple on my chin and I noticed a huge difference in how fast that pimple cleared up. It was nice to not have to suffer as long.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great wash, leaves my face remarkably smooth and wipes pores clean! Non-drying on my combo skin

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Add me to the fans of this product! Im always in search of the perfect scrub, and I think Ive found it :) and I will stop looking! And seriously, $25 for 8oz isnt bad if the product is really effective. The consistency is like a clear watery gel with a perfect amount of microscrubbers in it. It also foams a little, but isnt drying. I only need a dime-sized amount for my face so it should last. Im an exfoliating maniac (its the key to keeping my skin clear) so I use this AM and PM without any irritation. I dont detect any fragrance either. holy grail potential here!

This is a really good product for an everyday scrub. I have normal/combo skin and was told by the salesperson that I probably didn't need to use it everyday, twice a day and to use it am and purity cleanser pm. It has really nice fine particles which actually feels like it is scrubbing (not too harshly) unlike some other scrubs with big particles in it that just feels like it is going over the skin. Afterwards my skin does feel smoother. After continuous use it does make my skin not feel clogged up and if i'm bad and i get lazy and don't use this as often I can actually see my face get dull. And also i can feel my moisturisers not sink into my skin as well as it does when i regularly exfoliate. Pleasant enough smell of the product too. Didn't make me break out afterwards or anything, in fact i concentrate around my nose area with this product and it does smooth out and reduce the size of my pores there by regular exfoliating it and cleaning it out properly. Really good cleanser. Just don't scrub too hard or you will get red skin!

This stuff is amazing. Period. This was my first Philosophy product (mainly thanks to the glowing MUA reviews) and I am so glad I bought this. Gentle enough to use every day, but actually seems to tighten (in a good way, not a 'dry' tight feeling, but a young and smooth 'wiping away all my hassles' kind of way), clarify, and generally brighten my skin.

I look forward to seeing the continued results of this cleanser, this is HG status and in combination with the Purity cleanser (which I have also reviewed) I'm pretty sure my skincare cleanser search is over!