Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

on 4/11/2013 12:38:00 PM

So I gave in and bought this dry shampoo finally. Our Walgreen's runs a promotion on it right now "Try for Free" with mail and rebate, so I said why not!
I bought the pink one and it smells very florally, which I actually like very much.
The spray is very strong, which was a bit unexpected at first but it definitely covered a large area.
I gave this product 4 stars only because I'm noticing that my hair is indeed looking more flat as the day goes on. I took a shower last night, but did not wash my hair in order to test out this product.
Maybe it is just me, or maybe my hair needs to be adjusted for not being washed every day. I can tell that it's slowly starting to get oily and kind of blah looking.
I'll give this product a try for a few weeks and will edit my review if my opinion changes.

I love the batiste dry shampoo and have found it has become a life saver for me on days that I feel that my hair is a bit dry. I have tried all of the different kinds that they do and have no personal favorite. I would buy this again for sure and think it is so good and lasts a long while. Considering the price it is definitely worth the try as it is quite cheap. I also love how they are always nicely decorated.

on 4/8/2013 9:29:00 AM

Hands down amazing,
I love it, can not get enough!

on 4/5/2013 11:30:00 AM

I bought this as it was slightly cheaper then my current dry shampoo, wasnt really a fan. I tried the normal version & the brunette version (I did like the smell of the brunette one :D) however they didnt really bring any life back to my hair or soak up any excess oil. I still hands down prefer my Klorane.

This is the best dry shampoo and I've tried them all! I have long blonde hair and try not to wash it everyday to save it from damage. In desperate times I've managed to go without washing my hair 3 days and people still compliment my hair saying it looks fresh and bouncy. Just make sure you brush out the dry shampoo to avoid that white cast. Otherwise this is the greatest product ever!

on 3/24/2013 4:05:00 PM

Love this stuff. Love. I'm a natural blonde with long hair, so theres no grace period when my roots start to get greasy. Because my hair is long, I noticed the ends were taking a beating from washing so often. This stuff saved my hair I can go longer without showering and it looks just as clean. My ends are thanking me. Slight white powder look if you use too much, but it brushes out easy. The scent of the cool and clean version isn't very strong either. Highly recommend.

on 3/24/2013 12:13:00 PM

Best dry shampoo I have used! My hair gets greasy on the second day and i dont always feel like washing it. with batiste i no longer have to, I'd say it gets 80% of teh grease out of my hair. i dont feel self conscious about my greasy hair anymore.

Only tip is to make sure you rub it in really well so your hair doesn't look white

on 3/20/2013 5:23:00 PM

I wanna thank the one who made the first dry shampoo!!! People with dry hair can never image how the dry shampoo save our life for oily hair. This one is good especially when u got it no more than 5 dollors. But a little unsatisfied for me is, this dry shampoo make my hair looks grey with matte color after i applied it...

on 3/14/2013 12:27:00 AM

Love Batiste. Have it for brunette hair. This is my third purchase and I bought three of Them. Rite Aid doesn't carry it so I got it thru Amazon. I told a friend about it and she loves it too. We sometimes use it for volume on clean hair. It smells great.

on 3/13/2013 11:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Already bought a back up and just started my first can! I have the one for blonde hair and it is AMAZING at hiding roots. When I first got it I must not have been spraying enough because I didn't see the color but the second time I used it my dark roots instantly vanished! The smell is ok...kinda flowery, kinda old lady but it's nothing overwhelming. It does a good job of removing oil as well but my hair does not get greasy fast. I think it's about $8 at Urban Outfitters and they had lots of different versions. Definitely the best dry shampoo I've tried :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials