Batiste Dry Shampoo

4.3

Butane, Isobutane, Rice Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat., Fragrance, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzly Benzoate, Distearyldimonium chloride

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was finally able to find Batiste in France at Leclerc. I purchased the 200 ml /3.76 oz can for 3.70 plus a 50 cents off discount, very good deal.
I got it in original, blush and brit. The three of them smell great: original smells like lemon candies, blush is sweet/floral and brit reminds me of some high-end perfume.
All of them are as effective and leave no white residue at all even on my dark brown roots, so I wouldn't suggest paying more for the brunette version.Just make sure you shake well and spray it far enough from your head, as per directions on the can. It is very easily brushed out and leaves my hair really soft, clean and perfumed.
I was amazed by the result since the only other dry shampoo I'd tried (Klorane) left my hair gritty and grey marks all over the place,making me want to wash it as soon as possible. Batiste is completely different, the result is flawless.
I'll keep on using and repurchasing this over and over.

on 9/9/2012 2:20:00 AM

this dry shampoo is great for the price. it gives a little more grittiness and texture than i prefer but works well in a pinch to revive the hair. adds great lift and the ones i've tried smell good though a bit strong.

on 9/2/2012 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

love

on 8/28/2012 6:53:00 AM

Blush verion absolutely smells like/similar to Michael kors fragrance (agree with 10/28/2010 reviewer). I thought so immediately when I tried it. Works well, though I don't care for MK or tuberose.

I got this dry shampoo for about $5-$6 which isn't bad. The thing is I have dark hair so it leaves a white residue. It's some what hard to get rid of, something that I don't appreciate since I'm always on the go. It also has a very strong weird smell. Will probably not repurchase.

on 8/25/2012 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Great cheap dry shampoo :)

on 8/21/2012 4:46:00 PM

I purchased 6 cans of this stuff from Amazon.com, free shipping with Amazon Prime! I enjoyed it and used all 6 spray cans, but now I am going with the Suave dry shampoo - the scent of the Suave is less in-your-face and the price is cheaper. I get the Suave from Target in a 2 pack for about 5.40.

on 8/21/2012 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Where do you buy this product now?? Sally's no longer caries it, and I can't find it at Target or Walmart! HELP I need this dry shampoo, it's the best out there by far!

on 8/14/2012 11:24:00 AM

This is honestly my HG dry shampoo and probably my favourite hair product in general. If only we could never shower again and just use this stuff! The smells are all lovely without being overpowering and I get virtually no white residue in my light brown hair. I like to brush it in my roots with a scalp massager brush that I got a Sally's Beauty Supply for around $3 CDN and it gives my hair MAJOR volume. Plus it leaves my hair extremely soft and silky. Nothing even comes close to this stuff. My only worry is that I have a really hard time finding it in Canada and I've heard rumours that it's been discontinued?! I hope this is not true, if anyone knows where to buy it, please let me know! I just happened to run across mine at Winners and bought all the ones on the shelf.

on 8/12/2012 4:09:00 PM

Quite simply, the best. I've used a lot of dry shampoos, and what I like about this one is how easily it blends into your scalp. You don't end up looking prematurely gray - just fresh and clean. My new HG! I'm buying the travel-sized version next.

Top Rated Batiste Products