September 21, 2014 | 1246 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2008 6:01:00 AM More reviews by sonia84cardoso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's an ok product.
It works well, but doesn't last all day.
I would repurchase it, anyways, becuase it works for me and is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2008 3:28:00 PM More reviews by BethyC123

Love this. I use the mascara to give my lashes just a bit of definition and to help hold curl. It looks great and lasts all day. The brow side isn't sticky, doesn't flake off, and also lasts all day for me. The fact that it's a dollar makes me love it even more! Will definitely repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/16/2008 9:56:00 PM More reviews by stefrand

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

When I don't have time to use my NYC Browser I slap on some of this clear brow Mascara to keep things in place. It works fairly well, but it doesn't last all day. Also, I cannot recommend this for eye mascara...when I tried it, my eyes started burning unbearably! I'll keep it on my eyebrows, thanks. Also, if you use any kind of pencil or powder you run the risk of turning your eyebrow gel a lovely brown color as the wand picks up traces of pigment.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2008 5:26:00 PM More reviews by rodenbach

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Both the brow gel and clear mascara are fantastic at keeping my brows in place. I can't believe something that only costs $1 works this well. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2008 1:32:00 AM More reviews by icy1210

I really like the brow gel, it's not sticky, holds my eyebrows all day, fragrance free, doesn't turn white on your eyebrows, and not to mention it's only $1.

I use to buy Body Shop's brow gel, but it's the same quality as the e.l.f. product, and not to mention it's way more expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2008 2:57:00 PM More reviews by chocolatechip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is great as a clear mascara, which seems to lengthen my eyelashes without it looking like I actually put on mascara. but as a brow gel it's practically worthless, with no hold at all. I wish this didn't come as a duo, because I never use the brow gel side.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2008 9:49:00 AM More reviews by skiblu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Using this is basically just like brushing my eyebrows. Which is enough for some people's brows to stay straight all day (and might explain the positive reviews for this as a brow product!), but for me, it is totally useless. I have no use for it as a mascara, so I can't really comment on that.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2008 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sskatygirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't much like the mascara end of this - I use it only to separate my bottom eyelashes occasionally.
But the brow gel is great - it dries clear, isn't sticky, and doesn't give you anything to complain about.

I keep this in my purse for "just in case", along with the one dollar mascara from ELF. It's also great when you have a tiny purse for your night out, and need to fit some essentials in.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2008 12:49:00 AM More reviews by queenelizabeth1685

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this brow clear mascara, it doesn't turn white on my eyebrows and let them looking straight and feeling soft, and the other end really gives a nice glossy finish when you put it on top of your black mascara. I also like the fact that all the elf products come in small containers because I finish them really fast and get new ones so bacteria doesn't grow for months in the products.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2008 7:31:00 PM More reviews by sarahkegypt

This eye-brow tamer is great! I used the mascara...and it didn't seem to do much for my eyes. But the brow gel is fabulous, and it really tames by eyebrows in the morning. They aren't hard or anything...just soft and straight. I really love this product and will continuously buy it for the brows.
EDIT: I have found a new way of using it: On my lower lashes. Personally, actual black mascara is too harsh for my lower lashes. But this is perfect.