beautyblender the sponge

4.4

on 7/18/2013 2:27:00 AM

I love this bright pink sponge. It gives me an air-brush finished that I look for so long. It just perfect. However, it takes me forever to clean this sponge! This sponge will never stain-free (is it me or you guys also feel the same?) although I have rinse it with their cleanser. But yeah, I will repurchase this pink sponge.

on 7/17/2013 2:54:00 PM

This works the same as 'bouncing' my good ole CVS round sponges. I squirt some foundation on the sponge and blot or bounce it all over my face. I use each side of the round 3-4 times before tossing, so each sponge lasts about a week.

This takes up a lot more space and can't be thrown away once its covered in makeup. I didn't feel like the pointy end got into small areas any better than my usual sponge.

I absolutely love this sponge! One of my HG items!!! It blends my foundation & concealer perfectly! I don't even use a brush anymore. If your editing to get it, don't be. The price s a little steep but it works oh so we'll that its worth it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Love this! Gives such a flawless finish especially when you use it damp. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. Give it a go!

on 7/11/2013 6:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This sponge is amazing. I can’t imagine a makeup life without it now! It’s absolutely perfect for applying foundation. It leaves your skin looking so natural, so even, so delicious! One of the surprises for me was how well it covers my dark eye circles – I dab a bit of foundation on the sponge and bounce it all over my eye area – I don’t even need to use concealer anymore! This is definitely a staple in my makeup collection now and will repurchase again! Yes, it is expensive, but I’m so glad I found it.

on 7/8/2013 12:59:00 AM

BUY IT!! No there is no other cheaper alternative! Nobody wants to pay $20 for a make up sponge but the finish it gives is too good to pass up! Just buy it and you won't regret it! The myth that it will absorb your foundation WRONG!! Damp the sponge and bounce it. I use this with Urban Decay Naked Skin Foundation which is Water Based, I don't see that it absorbs more then with a brush, or a non water based foundation.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Love this! I didn't think I could spend $20 on a sponge, but I actually recieved it as a gift and fell in love! It is awesome because it has an amazing way of blending and applying that makes the foundation look like actual skin! My only gripe is that a little piece of the sponge did rip, but it hasn't affected use or quality of it; also you need to clean it frequently.

on 7/3/2013 2:01:00 PM

AMAZING! I honestly didn't think a 20$ makeup sponge could be worth the hype but I tested it out when I had a giftcard to Sephora and was blown away. This gives a finish that is BY FAR more natural than with any brush (and with a lot less work) and due to its shape it can be used with concealer too (all cream/liquid products really), thereby making it a great multitasking product. If you have problem skin, this would be a great product for you because it is not recommended you apply makeup with your fingers (adds bacteria to your skin) and you can't wash a foundation brush and use it straight after. However, since this is meant to be used damp, you can totally clean it right before you use it, reducing the amount of bacteria you would put on your face from using your fingers or dirty brushes. I swear by this especially for covering up blemishes flawlessly.

on 7/2/2013 10:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

At first I was hesistant on buying this sponge as it is quite expensive. I ended up buying it after all the reviews I had read. It is a good sponge. It gives a very flawless look with your foundation but you can get the same look with brushes and cheaper sponges. The best value is the travel kit for $22. You get a beauty blender and a small bottle of cleanser to clean it with. The cleanser is very good, I use it to clean my make up brushes. I've heard people say that if you look after the sponge properly it will last months. I am not sure if I will buy this sponge again but it is nice to have in your make up kit.

on 7/2/2013 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

A wet beautyblender sponge is my secret weapon for building coverage quickly over problem areas. I love this thing! It's the only sponge I'll use.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools