January 28, 2015 | 1971 users online

Eyeliner - Bobbi Brown - Long Wear Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2004 11:34:00 PM More reviews by emilymakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

deepest, loveliest black in the best texture ever in an e/l. this really makes my eyes pop in a way no black pencil can. i love the pot it comes in, but i don't think the BB brush the MUA use with it is the best you can do - i think a thinner, stiffer angled brush (i use nars #2) gives a more precise line than what a BB MUA does with it. but this is the best stuff - it made me fall in love with e/l again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2004 5:58:00 AM More reviews by lilxdreamy

This is a great eyeliner! It is the perfect blend between liquid and pencil liner. Rarely smears... stays on all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2004 6:56:00 AM More reviews by evilkim

swapped away my granite and sepia, and bought black ink instead. i prefer blacktrack fluidline because its darker(blacker) and more "liquidy". this tends to be drier

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2004 9:03:00 PM More reviews by mollypocket

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

WOW! This is an AMAZING eyeliner! I have never tried anything else that stays on this well! Ive always been on the lookout for an eyeliner that actually stays on the inner rims of my eyelids, and this has satisfyed my search! This is my new HG! I cant wait to try it in more colors!
*UPDATE* after only having this for a few months, this has dried out increadibly fast. what a waste of $, since so much product remains. i would suggest trying stila smudge pots instead

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2004 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Janeyjuice

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't care what anyone says, this is the longest lasting eyeliner i have ever tried. i've tried everything, Lancome artliner, chanel liquid, revlon colorstay, loreal line intensifique, etc etc etc! i have sortof oily asian eyes. i use Sonia Kashuk's smudge brush (way thinner than the BB one, and 5 bucks!) and i get a perfect line each time. i line it in the morning, and i never, ever have to reapply whether i go clubbing, work, mall. sometimes i go over it with MAC Carbon eyeshadow(a matte black) for longer staying power. i realize the color is, in fact, a true black. this may be too dark for caucasian girls, but my hair/eyes are dark and eyeliner should always be darker than your eyes otherwise how's it supposed to make them stand out? =) i cannot rave enough about this product. i use a lot each time, too and i still have a ton of it left. the best part is that i can line UNDERNEATH my eye on the rim (u know what i mean!) and it stays on! that's a miracle in and of itself. i will never search for another eyeliner again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2004 12:00:00 PM More reviews by uglypug

Foolproof eyeliner, texture that glides on, can be smudged or built up for a more dramatic effect. Works especially well with the bobbi brown eyeliner brush. Quite expensive but i doubt you could finish the pot in years!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2004 11:16:00 AM More reviews by kazraz

Another recent discovery, which is now my HG black eyeliner. Black eye-liner has always been my staple product since the age of 15. I'm now 20 and have since then tried several brands from pencils to crayons to liquid liners. At first I was a bit pessimistic about this product as I didn't think application would be simple. However after reading the reviews on MUA, I went and purchased it along with the BB eyeliner brush. I used it to create a thin line above my lashline, and the application was simple and flawless. The colour is a rich intense black and the staying power is great. It is smudge-proof yet comes off easily with water. The only con is having to wash the brush after every application (because if you don't, the bristles stiffen). The price is quite steep, however I can see this product lasting me for at least two years.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2004 12:52:00 PM More reviews by alluring_temptations

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

wow! I love this! definitely beats pencils and liquid liners. dramatic and easy application. looks fab! must buy the brush for perfect results. definitely a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2004 6:02:00 PM More reviews by RoXy82be

I don't know how I ever did my MU without this stuff. It is awesome. Before I found out about it, I used Smashbox's version and by the end of the day it would always end up underneath my eyes, which actually accentuated my undereye circles! Not cute. At first I was turned off by how much it cost, but don't be, because one pot really goes a long way. It glides on my eye so easily and really gives my eyes that extra oomph. The lasting power is great. I especially like to use it when I am wearing neutral/earthtone e/s. I can never go back to pencil! P.S. I have also tried the Stila Smudgepots and I didn't like them nearly as much. I found them to be too drying, reminded me of cement in a way.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/20/2004 8:10:00 PM More reviews by jungirl

I'm conflicted about this one. I like cake eyeliners, but this one tends to crumble and slide when I apply it. It has a really great dark, opaque black, and once dry it doesn't budge, but I always find myself going over it with a black powder to get a good, consistent effect. Though it's one of the few really dark blacks out there, I still wouldn't drop so much cash on this one again.