April 21, 2014 | 1856 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Armani Code for women

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2006 11:11:00 PM More reviews by SMELLMENOW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

IT DOES NOT SMELL LIKE CINEMA OR SHALIMAR AT ALL! I HATE SHALIMAR IT SMELLS CHEAP AND CITRUSY. I THINK ARMANI CODE IS WHAT ALIEN WANTED TO BE TO BAD IT DIDN'T TURN OUT THAT WAY, BUT ANYWAY THIS IS A VERY LOVELY SWEET FRAGRANCE AND IT'S MOSTLY FOR YOUNGER GENERATION.UPDATE:11/22/06 ARMANI CODE TRIED TO COPY ALIEN!!! I LOVE ALIEN!!!CODE IS NICE TOO THOUGH!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2006 4:24:00 AM More reviews by nefferttitti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

OK, I will tell you - I ordered this fragrance yesterday without testing it first (I had a great offer - 30 dollars for 50 ml bottle!) and I went to try it only today! and you know what??? This is gorgeous!!! I was affraid I won´t like it, but I do! and a LOT! It very much reminds me of Obsession Night (I am surprised nobody here has ever mentioned that) which I love and fortunatelly do not have yet :)) I can smell honey in that. I LOVE the smell of honey! It is sexy. And the lasting power and bottle is really GREAT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2006 2:52:00 PM More reviews by cyndiinphilly

I really love this fragrance. Lovely spicy scent, reminds me of Burberry. Only complaint is it doesn't last on me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2006 6:55:00 PM More reviews by portman57

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, another Armani perfume that I like! Can't say I love it, but I do like it enough that I would recommend it to others. I'm not a "nose" kind of person so I won't even begin to describe the scent, but after wearing it for two days straight I can say that it keeps surprising me, I keep smelling my wrist because a waft of the scent will drift towards me and surprise me again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2006 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Trinity_Jane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My sister gave me this because she developed a reaction to it (it's her skin, not the perfume) but it smells just okay. Not too spectacular about it. The bottle is pretty but I agree. It does smell very similar to other products.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2006 9:07:00 AM More reviews by willemtje

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I get on my wrist no resemblance with Shalimar (my HG), Cinéma or JPG Classique - all scents I really love, but they do fit in the same olfactory group. And I get practically none of the lovely sounding notes. This scent starts of very strong and heady, sweet and rather artificial, a bit like cough syrup. Nothing reminds me of oranges or honey. The drydown is much better and results in a soft but very powdery, slightly spicy vanilla. While the notes on Osmoz sound summery, the scent smells like a typical warm winter scent. I can imagine it could work out really nice on other people, but it does not go well with my chemistry. I rushed to the store when I read these ingredients and in general Armani makes ok fragrances, but this one I'll never wear again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2006 11:43:00 PM More reviews by cupcakes1

love this fragrance. smells beautiful. got plenty of compliments - i bought because my husband said it was very nice... thats rare for him. i bought this without hesitancy once he said that. i love it too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2006 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Sherrie11

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like the fragrance. And I like the bottle, too. But as others here have said, Code is too similar to something I already have -- JPG Classique. I love my JPG Classique, I just don't need something quite so similar. Somebody elsewhere said Code is the MOST like Lou Lou by Cacharel, though I haven't smelled Lou Lou since the 80's so I can't say. Those of you who know Lou Lou can decide. Code is also similar to Alien after that one finally gets to drydown. I like Code but I'm not looking for this type of fragrance right now. It has good lasting power. If I didn't already have the other I might fall for it.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2006 2:08:00 PM More reviews by Lesly101

Tried this the other day. I dont know if Giorgio Armany takes us for fools, but he must. This "new creation" is a cross between YSL Cinema and Guerlain L'Instant. The opening with orange blossom and bottom note of honey. This IS a very nice fragrance - warm, ambery, with great sillage and good staying power - but why, why make another copycat fragrance? Disappointment.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/9/2006 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Silaira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The scent isn't that bad but I don't see why I should buy it since I already own a fragrance that's very veeery similar: Cinéma by Yves Saint Laurent.