Giorgio Armani Armani Code for women

3.9

on 5/12/2006 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A true fresh, yet sexy and warm fragrance! It doesn't hurt that it has a lovely sandalwood base, my absolute favorite (the real base is vanilla, but for once in a vanilla-based fragrance, the vanilla isn't overpowering or immediately recognizable). I can detect the ginger and sandalwood in the drydown, with a vague sweetness (the vanilla, I assume). It's sexy without being vampy (for that, it's NR For Her). This juice is wearable even in the warmest weather and in the coldest.I'm normally not a fan of Armani, but, boy, did they hit the mark with this one!

on 5/11/2006 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this scent! I just took one point off because the staying power isn't great. The bottle is beautiful, and I've gotten numerous compliments on it.

on 5/10/2006 10:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I went back to the store to exchange a perfume purchase that I had made earlier in the day for this. When I had left the store all I kept smelling was Armani Code and I had to have it! At first I thought that this fragrance was "too dressy" for everyday but I find that this is a very nice blend of warm, spice and citrus that it can definitely be an everyday, any occasion fragrance.It's not too strong, settles warm on the skin. Yes, I find that this does have the Armani signature smell and it reminds me of Sensi, just with more depth. I would repurchase this, it lost 1 lippe because I can smell this at times and at other times I can't...so not sure about the lasting power. Enjoying it for now!

on 5/8/2006 6:27:00 PM

The citrus touch is perfect for spring/ summer season. It's fresh, clean, light. The etched bottle is gorgeous, but the cap has to be positioned "just so" to snap on. I see this as a great daytime, office, summer scent. I gave it a 4 because it doesn't last that long on me.

on 5/3/2006 6:13:00 PM

I find this really appealing: well blended orange flower, ginger, honey and sandalwood give it a lightly sweet (not cloying), warm yumminess, that is only slightly reminiscent of the aroma of something edible. It lasts too, but I never feel the need to wash it off (which I did have with Burberry Brit, because I felt like I reeked), even when I wear it to the office. It's not an everyday fragrance for me, but for the occasional day or evening, when I'm feeling a little bit sophisticated, it's very nice.

on 5/3/2006 4:17:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Do you know why so many people say, "Hey, Armani Code smells just like (fill in the blank)" It's because it's such a generic department store perfume. Don't get me wrong, it's nice enough, but nothing unique or special. I agree with all the reviewers who mentioned that Code smells like TM Alien, Burberry Brit, and a little bit like JPG Classique ( I have all three and I compared )

on 5/2/2006 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

IT DOES NOT SMELL LIKE CINEMA OR SHALIMAR AT ALL! I HATE SHALIMAR IT SMELLS CHEAP AND CITRUSY. I THINK ARMANI CODE IS WHAT ALIEN WANTED TO BE TO BAD IT DIDN'T TURN OUT THAT WAY, BUT ANYWAY THIS IS A VERY LOVELY SWEET FRAGRANCE AND IT'S MOSTLY FOR YOUNGER GENERATION.UPDATE:11/22/06 ARMANI CODE TRIED TO COPY ALIEN!!! I LOVE ALIEN!!!CODE IS NICE TOO THOUGH!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

OK, I will tell you - I ordered this fragrance yesterday without testing it first (I had a great offer - 30 dollars for 50 ml bottle!) and I went to try it only today! and you know what??? This is gorgeous!!! I was affraid I won´t like it, but I do! and a LOT! It very much reminds me of Obsession Night (I am surprised nobody here has ever mentioned that) which I love and fortunatelly do not have yet :)) I can smell honey in that. I LOVE the smell of honey! It is sexy. And the lasting power and bottle is really GREAT!

I really love this fragrance. Lovely spicy scent, reminds me of Burberry. Only complaint is it doesn't last on me.

on 4/27/2006 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Well, another Armani perfume that I like! Can't say I love it, but I do like it enough that I would recommend it to others. I'm not a "nose" kind of person so I won't even begin to describe the scent, but after wearing it for two days straight I can say that it keeps surprising me, I keep smelling my wrist because a waft of the scent will drift towards me and surprise me again.

Top Rated Giorgio Armani Products