January 31, 2015 | 1894 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by kmaness930

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

one of my first eye shadows. such a pretty lid color, then you can do ANY color in the crease and outer V. I wear this everyday!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2010 9:38:00 AM More reviews by olivedgreen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Black

I can't believe I didn't get this sooner! I kind of overlooked All That Glitters thinking I had eyeshadows from other brands that were similar to this one, so when I got this eyeshadow and actually used it as an all over lid color it really brightened up my face/eyes. The color is kind of a shimmery light brown/pinky color and it looks beautiful alone or paired with a darker color in the crease (i used MAC Sable). I definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I don't understand all the hype about this. It doesn't really show up on my eyes. NW25 for reference. Really pretty in the pan but I just don't reach for it as often. Maybe I need a better base? I am glad to have it in my collection for those days I don't want to look too made up.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/9/2010 4:01:00 PM More reviews by lovepotion18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have this in my palette, but it's not one that I reach for often. If I do use it, I wear it on the lid and Mulch in the crease. Very neutral look. If you're a MAC newbie, this is probably a color you should have in your eyeshadow collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by LizzieLiz

I have bought this again and again!! It was the second MAC e/s I ever bought, and it is definitely an HG for me.
This is so wearable, especially for summertime looks. Often when I'm rushed I end up just sweeping this all over my lid and that is my entire eye makeup look. I get tons of compliments on this. A good dupe for it if you don't want to spend the money is NYX Ultimatum, although the pigmentation on All That Glitters is worth the higher price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I'm not good at describing colours...I'd say this is midtone beige that is pinkish-warm toned. I have used this every day for the past week on the lid. Looks great and is becoming a staple for me. I don't have too many MAC shadows but this one and the others that I have are all non-chunky, pigmented, and beautifully, evenly shimmering.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jordanelizabethmua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

All that glitters seems very sheer to me. It is a very pretty beige-y, pink-y, gold color. I wanted to use it for color because in the pot it looks so pretty, but it doesn't show up as pigmented as it appears! I use it when I just want an all over lid shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

All That Glitters is so unique. In the pot, it looks really dark and ashy but on my lids it comes out as a beigeish shimmer. It reflects light in a way that my lids look brighter than the crease area, which adds depth to my eyes without using another shadow. The veluxe pearl finish is amazinggg and the blendability is incomparable. A wash of this paired with some liner and mascara produce an easy everyday look that looks natural yet polished. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mimie

I loved this colour! I have heard so many copliments that i just went to mac and looked for it.It was way better than i expected and even though i didn't have the intension to get it, i did! I didn't have any colour like it.I use it with my bearstudy paint pot (wich i think i use with the most mac eyeshadows) on the lid and i love it...its a nice neutral colour that goes with mostly all colours. I really like it and i would recommend it if you want a neutral pretty colour.
Update: after all this time that i've been using it, i decided that its my favourite eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by EmilyMarie18

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I use it almost every day, with Shroom as a highlight. It's a pretty pinkish goldish color that will flatter every skin tone. I'm rather pale, and it looks gorgeous. Always being complimented on this! Good price, at only 14.50 USD, and I will buy this again and again till the day I die. Packaging is very simple and classy. Overall, 5 stars. Fantastic product.