July 23, 2014 | 2033 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2010 3:28:00 PM More reviews by jordanelizabethmua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

All that glitters seems very sheer to me. It is a very pretty beige-y, pink-y, gold color. I wanted to use it for color because in the pot it looks so pretty, but it doesn't show up as pigmented as it appears! I use it when I just want an all over lid shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

All That Glitters is so unique. In the pot, it looks really dark and ashy but on my lids it comes out as a beigeish shimmer. It reflects light in a way that my lids look brighter than the crease area, which adds depth to my eyes without using another shadow. The veluxe pearl finish is amazinggg and the blendability is incomparable. A wash of this paired with some liner and mascara produce an easy everyday look that looks natural yet polished. Love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:52:00 PM More reviews by mimie

I loved this colour! I have heard so many copliments that i just went to mac and looked for it.It was way better than i expected and even though i didn't have the intension to get it, i did! I didn't have any colour like it.I use it with my bearstudy paint pot (wich i think i use with the most mac eyeshadows) on the lid and i love it...its a nice neutral colour that goes with mostly all colours. I really like it and i would recommend it if you want a neutral pretty colour.
Update: after all this time that i've been using it, i decided that its my favourite eyeshadow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by EmilyMarie18

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I use it almost every day, with Shroom as a highlight. It's a pretty pinkish goldish color that will flatter every skin tone. I'm rather pale, and it looks gorgeous. Always being complimented on this! Good price, at only 14.50 USD, and I will buy this again and again till the day I die. Packaging is very simple and classy. Overall, 5 stars. Fantastic product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

All That Glitters is a rosy brown shimmery color. A really nice shade if you're into neutrals and browns. All That Glitters has a tiny hint of peach and pink and is very flattering, a more natural color than bronzes. The shadow is highly pigmented, is creamy and smooth and blends easily. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by saamantha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this shadow again and again. Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side, and true... the colour can easily be duped.. However, the finish of this shadow cannot. It looks amazing on most skin tones, and can be used in so many ways. Favourites include: All over the lid with Shroom as a highlight and Satin Taupe in the crease. And I love, love, LOVE wearing it with my Gentle Lentil shadestick all over the lid and All That Glitters in the corner of my eyelid as a highlight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this in my kit and in my personal stash. I've hit pan in both and will keep repurchasing. I find this works on most skin tones and plays nice with other e/s. Right now I'm really liking this with the new WnW Color Icon in Greed.

Over-hype hoo-hah aside, I like this shadow despite the countless dupes that are supposedly readily available.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok this a beautiful color. But come on people hype up this shadow way too much. It is really pretty but i can walk into sephora and find probably 10 dupes for this color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty in the pan, but that's as far as it goes.
On my eye's it's pink/orange...not a good look.
I also agree with the reviewer below me Wayyyyy over hyped.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is WAY over-hyped! It's a nice color and all but really I can find a dupe in a second! pinky/peach w/gold flecks...can find everywhere w/o the price tag. MAC just seems over-hyped to me anyway...