April 16, 2014 | 1818 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 1:43:00 PM More reviews by EmilyMarie18

I absolutely love this eyeshadow. I use it almost every day, with Shroom as a highlight. It's a pretty pinkish goldish color that will flatter every skin tone. I'm rather pale, and it looks gorgeous. Always being complimented on this! Good price, at only 14.50 USD, and I will buy this again and again till the day I die. Packaging is very simple and classy. Overall, 5 stars. Fantastic product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2010 11:23:00 AM More reviews by badkitty82

All That Glitters is a rosy brown shimmery color. A really nice shade if you're into neutrals and browns. All That Glitters has a tiny hint of peach and pink and is very flattering, a more natural color than bronzes. The shadow is highly pigmented, is creamy and smooth and blends easily. One of my favorites!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by saamantha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this shadow again and again. Yes, it's a bit on the pricey side, and true... the colour can easily be duped.. However, the finish of this shadow cannot. It looks amazing on most skin tones, and can be used in so many ways. Favourites include: All over the lid with Shroom as a highlight and Satin Taupe in the crease. And I love, love, LOVE wearing it with my Gentle Lentil shadestick all over the lid and All That Glitters in the corner of my eyelid as a highlight.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:35:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I use this in my kit and in my personal stash. I've hit pan in both and will keep repurchasing. I find this works on most skin tones and plays nice with other e/s. Right now I'm really liking this with the new WnW Color Icon in Greed.

Over-hype hoo-hah aside, I like this shadow despite the countless dupes that are supposedly readily available.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 6:10:00 PM More reviews by simera2371

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ok this a beautiful color. But come on people hype up this shadow way too much. It is really pretty but i can walk into sephora and find probably 10 dupes for this color.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 12:21:00 AM More reviews by lillylou2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Pretty in the pan, but that's as far as it goes.
On my eye's it's pink/orange...not a good look.
I also agree with the reviewer below me Wayyyyy over hyped.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2010 7:12:00 PM More reviews by xenakkitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I think this is WAY over-hyped! It's a nice color and all but really I can find a dupe in a second! pinky/peach w/gold flecks...can find everywhere w/o the price tag. MAC just seems over-hyped to me anyway...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/21/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by strawberryblonde86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say that hasn't been said? It is a gorgeous shade, you can make it a neutral everyday look and then add something to it for a night time look. Anyone who is new to MAC should pick this one up, you won't be disappointed ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 6:02:00 AM More reviews by sbenne01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a such a pretty colour, beautiful for a simple day time look. But can be jazzed up with some more 'out there' MAC shadows for a night time look if you wish... This goes with sooo many shades! It's just really easy to work with. A staple in my makeup collection.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Journey03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is another one I purchased that I returned- i have similiar colors to this- Sunday Best is very similar.