MAC Veluxe Pearl - All That Glitters

4.4

on 5/10/2010 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this colour. It is a beautiful light bronzey/cream colour and the texture is absolutely flawless! It lasts throughout the whole day and applys and blends so evenly. It is an essential for every MAC collection and a great shimmery neutral colour.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my fav MAC shadow! It's a veluxe pearl medium beige. It has the most gorgeous finish ever! Not frosty or disco sparkley, just a beautiful glowy shimmer. I want to try the NYX dupe Champagne next!

on 5/4/2010 10:19:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Lovely wash color and highlight color on my NC37-40 ish skin. Pale sheen of barely there pink. I have nothing new to say that everyone hasn't already said before. I find myself reaching for this all the time. Great for work. You can wear it foiled for a gorgeous almost ethereal glossy sheen. Definitely something everyone should checkout! I will always keep one around

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

When the make up artist at Mac first put this color on me I didn't think it would show up on my skin tone (NC40 for reference) I really love this color, it's a great highlight color, all over the lid color and inner tear duct color. It's like a pink shimmery color perfect all around! I love to wear this on my lids with a brown in the crease and it's a perfect neutral eye. I would re-purchase this if I ever run out!

on 4/27/2010 8:28:00 PM

Just a gorgeous sparkly pinky-peachy-nude color. I seem to mostly wear it as a wash with a light brown (like UD Naked or MAC Wedge or Cork) in the crease. It probably would work with just about any color. Very versatile I think. It is a unique color and worth having in your stash. I get far more use out of mine than I ever thought I would. As with most MAC e/s the pigmentation is good and it's long lasting.

on 4/27/2010 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the first (and only) eye shadow that I have from Mac and I love it! I wear this all over the lid with a matte medium tan in the crease and a purple toned brown on the outer-v. It is gorgeous!

on 4/26/2010 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

All That Glitters is simply a beautiful colour! I use it as an all over lid wash and pair it with a nice soft brown eyeshadow in the crease. I can see this colour working with practically any colour in the crease though, as it is extremely versatile. I will definitely repurchase this colour when my pan runs out!

on 4/21/2010 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

one of my first eye shadows. such a pretty lid color, then you can do ANY color in the crease and outer V. I wear this everyday!

on 4/21/2010 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I can't believe I didn't get this sooner! I kind of overlooked All That Glitters thinking I had eyeshadows from other brands that were similar to this one, so when I got this eyeshadow and actually used it as an all over lid color it really brightened up my face/eyes. The color is kind of a shimmery light brown/pinky color and it looks beautiful alone or paired with a darker color in the crease (i used MAC Sable). I definitely recommend this eyeshadow.

I don't understand all the hype about this. It doesn't really show up on my eyes. NW25 for reference. Really pretty in the pan but I just don't reach for it as often. Maybe I need a better base? I am glad to have it in my collection for those days I don't want to look too made up.

Top Rated MAC Products