LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 10/17/2007 6:30:00 PM

This is my "can't live without" product... I mainly use this on my feet, I live in flip flops year round, and it does wonders. Plus, this product is a great replacement for patrolium jelly... you can use it on your feet, hands, lips, elbows, and anywhere you may need extra moisture. I'm not a huge fan of lemon sented products, but this is kind of a sweet lemony smell, I actually think it smells rather divine.

on 10/10/2007 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My husband came home with this for me one night after walking by a Lush store. Since I'm always complaining about my dry cuticles he bought something he thought might help. Well, he was right. This product is divine. It's currently replaced my Burt Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. Lush's Lemony Flutter is a nice, thick butter that sinks into your driest parts and moisturizes them so they are soft and healthy looking.The pot is quite large, but small enough to carry with me in my purse. I'm sure it will last a long time even being used 3-4X a day. It's rich enough that a dab will do you, but careful if you have a hangnail or cut. It will sting a wee bit. Overall, great product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this stuff, but I didn't. This stuff didn't soften my cuticles or skin and has an overpowering scent not too mention wayyyyy to greasy!!! I love LUSH but feel like they missed the mark on this one :(

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Lemony Flutter is a super softening cuticle butter...It softens cuticles, helps to lighten and brighten the nail bed, and also is great on callouses, heels, lips, and anywhere else you have dry, cracked skin. Also good for taming flyaways!
Because lemon is acidic, it might hurt if you get them in your hangnails, so try to avoid that!
Otherwise, superb product. Something you should always have in your purse, and it will last you FOREVER!

on 8/24/2007 3:39:00 PM

I do love this stuff, as I'm a sucker for thick, buttery lotions. With the lemon though, it's problematic for my frequently scratched-up fingers.

on 8/16/2007 2:03:00 AM

This product is SUCH good value for money! The container it comes in it huge, it's about 50ml, and when you consider that most cuticle creams are 15mls, and then factor the price into that ($14.95 AUD I believe) it is money very well spent!
The scent is strong, sweet and lemony. I'm not a huge fan of lemon scents so it was never a scent I was going to love, but I don't hate it either. It does such a beautiful job of moisturising and keeping my cuticles beautiful that I would probably still apply it generously if it smelt like capsicum (my kryptonite!).
It absorbs quickly enough that I can use it sneakily between customers at work and not spread lemony butter over everything.
I definitely recommend this, it is just so lovely.

on 6/16/2007 10:22:00 PM

This is the "happiest" moisturizer/butter I've ever owned. I've never been interested in lemony smelling things because normally lemon scents instantly remind me of furniture polish. This is different. It's smell is reminiscent of a lemony dessert. While it does have a strong aroma, I find it pleasantly intense but not offensive. The consistency of the cream is very thick but not at all greasy. I massage it into my hands and cuticles as well as my feet. For some reason, I can't stop smelling my hands after using it. Also, my nails are noticably stronger and my cuticles are also enjoying it. Even though the tub is small, you'll find that a little goes a long way (making it a great value). This happens to be one of my favorite LUSH products (I've tried a lot.) To me, a lot of the LUSH stuff is overrated. This gem happens to be an item that is somewhat under the radar but it's really a standout for me.

on 6/11/2007 9:34:00 PM

This was just ok. It was very heavy and greasy, but it did moisturize my cuticles. The lemon smell was a bit too synthetic.

on 6/7/2007 7:20:00 AM

The SA insisted I try this and kept complimenting how great it made my (newly manicured with perfect cuticles at the time) hands look. I gave in as it fit perfectly everywhere I took it. Well, there is an aftersmell that is nauseating to me and I *know* it's not just mine. Plus, the product itself also seperates and is a bit sticky/oily but I tend to overdo it. Will stick with my hand cream and manicures.

on 5/13/2007 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

UPDATE 2015:: One of the first products I've ever purchased from Lush 10 years ago and still a staple. Smells great! I use it for my cuticles...hands..feet..and strangely enough, psoriasis patches. It works that good. Multipurposed. Just an all around Great product. And the best of all, it last 4-e-ver. You just need a tiny dab. Grade B product that everyone should try. Only B because it does have a paraben.

Video Reviews & Tutorials