LUSH Lemony Flutter

4.2

Quantitative Ingredients * Fresh Lemon Infusion (Citrus limonum), * Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), * Beeswax (Cera alba), * Lanolin, * Soya Oil (Glycine Soja), * Cold Pressed Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), * Cold Pressed Flaxseed Oil (Linum usitatissimum), * Mango Butter (Mangifera indica), * Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, * Castor Oil (Ricinus communis), * Perfume, * Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum vulgare), * Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), * Lavender Oil (Lavandula hybrida), * Tagettes Oil (Tagetes glandulifera), * Chamomile Oil (Anthemis nobilis), * Sodium Borate, * Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), * *Citral, * Geraniol, * *Citronellol, * *Limonene, * *Linalool, * Methylparaben, * Propylparaben.

on 6/11/2007 9:34:00 PM

This was just ok. It was very heavy and greasy, but it did moisturize my cuticles. The lemon smell was a bit too synthetic.

on 6/7/2007 7:20:00 AM

The SA insisted I try this and kept complimenting how great it made my (newly manicured with perfect cuticles at the time) hands look. I gave in as it fit perfectly everywhere I took it. Well, there is an aftersmell that is nauseating to me and I *know* it's not just mine. Plus, the product itself also seperates and is a bit sticky/oily but I tend to overdo it. Will stick with my hand cream and manicures.

on 5/13/2007 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

UPDATE 2015:: One of the first products I've ever purchased from Lush 10 years ago and still a staple. Smells great! I use it for my cuticles...hands..feet..and strangely enough, psoriasis patches. It works that good. Multipurposed. Just an all around Great product. And the best of all, it last 4-e-ver. You just need a tiny dab. Grade B product that everyone should try. Only B because it does have a paraben.

on 5/11/2007 9:14:00 PM

Versatility at its best! It's an instant cuticle fix and so much more. I use it on my elbows, knees, heels, toes, and even my lips! It's an awesome prep for a deep conditioning lip balm or to help your lipstick go on smooth. Plus it has smells like lemons with a touch of 'LUSH'. I'm sure you gals know what I'm talking about. ;)

on 5/9/2007 12:46:00 AM

love this product!!! i use it on my cuticles, my heels, elbows. i put it on at night and i wake up the next morning with soft , soft skin!!!

i use it on my husbands uber DRY elbows and it works wonders on him too!

im not too crazy about the scent though but nonetheless, i will definitely repurchase this.

I *love* this - it smells awesome, and works so well! I use it on my heels and other dry spots too, and it works great. I would definitely buy this again (if my current one would ever get used up! It lasts sooo long!)

on 4/5/2007 10:21:00 PM

this works initially, but its as if it stops working
after sometime

Very moisturising but really, really sticky.

on 1/15/2007 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is very moisturizing, but very thick. Takes a while to sink in too. But the results I get are worth the wait. Makes my hand look and feel very good and the lemon scent is too die for. I love Lush products for using organic ingredients in their products.

on 1/8/2007 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A true miracle for anyone with dry cuticles. I work with paper all day at my job and this butter has rescued my poor, peeling, dry cuticles. This also works great if you have dry patch on your face. This is a must have for everyone!

Video Reviews & Tutorials