Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

Amazing.
I have long lashes to begin with, but with consistant use this has made them so much longer. They're so long that they're curling by themselves upward.
I Love this!
The only problem- it's hard to purchase. I bought it online on drugstore.com, and it was only four dollars. But with shipping and handling, it came up to around ten, which I thought was a waste of money since it was less than five dollars to begin with. But whatever, it works wonderfully and I'll definitely repurchase.
I heard that it's sold in CVS, is that true? Can anyone verify this?
Thanks!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i have long lashes, but due to my mascara addiction, my lashes are sparse and uneven in lenght. I was advied by some great mua-ers to give this a try. it's been about two weeks adn i can already see imporvement. The spot on my left where the lashes were way short is already cetching up and the seam to be a lot fuller. I have tried lots of mascaras and mascara primers (maybaline soft & full, CQ lash rscure, avon beyond color - to name a few) and, while many seamed to help, nothing has really made a lot of difference. This stuff is cheap when you compair it to other products. I usually pay twsice this - if not more - for just regular 'ol mascara! i use it twice a day, and am going to keep using it religously in hopes that they will keep getting longer and fuller - and i shall update.

ok, i already had nice lashes, but this stuff really works. you just gotta be diligent and patient. after a month of using this 2x daily, my lashes are effing spidery.

i also used this product while letting some brow patches grow in to great effect and use it as a lash primer. btw, as a lash primer, i apply BEFORE curling my lashes - this stuff zaps out curl. awesome product!!!

on 12/28/2006 3:04:00 AM

At the very least this product is a lovely conditioner and primer. And while I was exactly lacking in the lushness or length department, there's still a noticeable improvement for me. The fact that my lashes are soft for a change on not brittle has got to be a factor in their growth. Five lippies!!!

on 12/19/2006 2:01:00 PM

Bought it last week at ULTA. I've been using it twice a day and noticed that my lashes have gotten thicker and growing longer a bit. It's so nice ^^ Really worth it for the price.

I just started using this 4 days ago. I had a few bald spots on one eye, and now they look amazing. I will use this as long as I can.

on 12/15/2006 2:39:00 PM

I can't say that I've really noticed any results with this, but it does work great as a lash primer and brow groomer. I'm more than willing to pay $3 to believe I'm doing something good for my lashes.

I bought it at Ulta, and had to go to a couple stores to track it down.

on 12/13/2006 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I really can't figure out how Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator works. It really shouldn't "accelerate" your lash and brow hair growth, causing new eyelashes and eyebrow hairs to appear. But, oddly enough, it does seem to do just that. I can't explain the science behind it, but it really does seem to work! Check out aocoats' review on 5/23/2007 for a more logical explanation.

I have more sparse eyelashes and eyebrow hair on my left side, which is why I wanted to try this. Within a week of using this twice daily, it did indeed look like I had more eyelashes growing on my left side. This growth spurt did not affect my eyebrows quite so much. After about a week, I felt like I really did get my money's worth out of this, due to the eyelash growth. So I stopped using it regularly. (Can't say laziness isn't a part of my cutting back on using this.) Now that I only use it occasionally, the results are not as prominent. But I'm already happy with what has taken place, and I'm not sure how much more this product can do, so I'm fine with just maintaining what's been done.

I find that the almost 100% clear gel-like consistency of this, and the mascara wand-like spoolie are perfect for holding my brows in place. I also use this as a mascara primer, and I like it better than the Clinique lash primer I have, since the Ardell gel is not pure white and it leaves my lashes much softer and less crunchy. I feel like this product is definitely keeping my brows and eyelashes conditioned and healthy. I notice that some people are complaining that their tubes are starting to smell and turn a different color. I've had my tube for quite a while, and it has done neither thing. It's just as fresh as when I bought it. I highly suggest using Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator ONLY after you have just washed your face, brows and eyes especially. Don't risk contaminating your tube by applying it hours later, after you've been rubbing your eyes or scratching your face. And make sure that all of your brow powder or mascara is removed before using this, because makeup products could also be a possible contaminant.

I do still get eyelash fallout, even with my occasional use of this product, but it doesn't seem to be as much fallout as I had before using this. Ardell Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator will not keep your eyelashes in forever! And while it's good to get this product as close to your lashline as possible, don't get it onto your waterline or into your eye- it WILL sting for a while! I can't say that my eyelashes are much longer after using this, but I wasn't looking for longer lashes- just more lashes. Thicker lashes would have been nice, but again... more lashes is great. It thankfully doesn't seem to break me out when I use it on my brows. I have had a few pimples in my brows since I started using this, but I can't for sure trace the acne back to Ardell Brow and Lash Accelerator.

Bottom line: it's called "Brow and Lash Growth Accelerator," and I did experience better lashes for sure, so I'm a happy camper. I found this at Ulta for less than US$4 and I would definitely purchase it again at that cheap price.

on 12/13/2006 9:49:00 AM

Fantastic product and you cannot beat the price. I cannot say that this lenghened my lashes but after four months of 2X daily use it promotes healthy lashes. So my lashes look longer and like I have more because they are not falling out or breaking off as easily. A must have item. Really contribues to great looking lashes. Paraben free.

on 12/6/2006 8:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Good God! I wanted to love this, based one the reviews I thought surely that I would. This irritates my eyes SO badly. It feels like someone has thrown a handful of sand in my face. Tears, blurred vision, the whole nine yards. At the price, it did not break my heart to toss it in the trashcan.

Popular Lash Treatments