September 1, 2014 | 2038 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2006 9:49:00 AM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Fantastic product and you cannot beat the price. I cannot say that this lenghened my lashes but after four months of 2X daily use it promotes healthy lashes. So my lashes look longer and like I have more because they are not falling out or breaking off as easily. A must have item. Really contribues to great looking lashes. Paraben free.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2006 8:51:00 PM More reviews by suzi2qs

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse Eyes: Green

Good God! I wanted to love this, based one the reviews I thought surely that I would. This irritates my eyes SO badly. It feels like someone has thrown a handful of sand in my face. Tears, blurred vision, the whole nine yards. At the price, it did not break my heart to toss it in the trashcan.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2006 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xoxrachel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After only a week of use, I see an improvement in my eyelashes. My upper lashes seem thicker and I can see new ones starting to grow in, while my lower lashes are noticeably longer. I definitely will be repurchasing this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2006 6:18:00 PM More reviews by mtview

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using ardell every night for 2.5 months now. I did noticed my lashes are longer after the first few weeks of ardell. I am very impressed. I have tried talika before and it made my eyes red, watery, and puffy. I had no bad reactions from ardell and you can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/7/2006 12:24:00 AM More reviews by MzxLee

It hasn't even been a week yet and I am noticing some growth, especially on my lower lashes.
I have been wearing it as often as I possibly can, which is both during the day and night.
Also, it almost acts as a substitute for mascara. It separates my lashes nicely and can hold a curl.
I didn't give it five lipsticks only because it did sting a bit when it got into my eyes.
There is a distasteful smell to it, but only if you hold it up to your nose and you're really trying to smell something.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/5/2006 4:17:00 PM More reviews by bebeblondie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I think this might be more of a placebo effect. When I was using it I thought I had longer, thicker lashes and fuller brows, but now I'm not so sure; I think I may have been imagining things, which is easy to do with products like this. I was amazed that my lashes touched my brows when using this but I recently noticed that my lashes still touch my brows and I haven't used this in years, so they were probably that long to begin with and I had just never noticed. Anyway, this probably makes a decent lash conditioner, but I'm really not sure if it actually works to make them grow. I don't want to give it a terrible review though since I'm unsure as to whether it works.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2006 11:41:00 PM More reviews by usersilver

I'm in shock. This product really acutally works!!!!! I bought it for $3 at a random Rite aid thinking, what the heck, if it doesn't work it's only a few dollars. My lashes have always been short and not sparse or lush. I've been applying every day for a little over a week day and night, and I cannot beleive it but my lashses are most definitely longer. The difference is noticeable without mascara and va-voom with mascara. Still hoping for a little lush from this, and will update in about a month. In the meantime I've got a backup of this baby. This stuff is nothing short of fabulous.
Update: 11/6
Still using it every night. Longer lashes but no thickness.. still love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2006 3:53:00 AM More reviews by 245am

been using this for about a week and i love it! my eyelashes seemed thin and weak to me and mascara never seemed to hold them up. i kept hearing about this product and i finally found it at a drug barn. it's made my eyelashes stronger and i can see the difference, it's made them longer and my mascara holds the curl better. i am in love with this product and might try it on my eyebrows just to see what happens, even though they don't really need to be grown out. i wish i could have an unlimited supply of this in my makeup case!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2006 1:59:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried this after someone on the m/u board raved about it. So I went to my local Rite Aid an I got it. I've been using it day and night for 1 month now and I have noticed my lashes are longer and fuller. This product is worth a try since there are more similar items that are way more expensive. I find this to be my HG secret weapon!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 10:27:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

been using this for over a year and my lashes fall out a lot less....i use this before i go to bed..conditions my lashes and i feel it made it a bit stronger...