July 29, 2014 | 2073 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2007 6:23:00 PM More reviews by aconway86

This is the staple of my makeup collection, I could not substitiute it for wanything else. I get so many compliments, just today in bloomingdales a woman who worked for chanel commented on how flawless my skin looked. A few of my friends and my mother have purchased this since seeing how easy and well it works. People who are not into make up will appreciate how simple it is to use, and those who love makeup will appreciate the professional/airbrushed look . I absolutely love it !

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by milliep22

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love this foundation. It's one of my HGs. Looks great on my skin. Doesn't feel heavy at all. So easy to use. Will definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2007 9:29:00 AM More reviews by b1mb088

I love this foundation its gotta be the best one ive ever used and i have tried them all.

It's medium/full coverage and it makes your skin totally flawless if you use it right.

BUY IT.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2007 9:15:00 PM More reviews by iloveblush

The more I use is, the more I like it. I wasn't too sure about it at first but now I really like it. I spray it right on to my face and smooth some parts over with my fingers. IMO, it looks good a couple of minutes after it sets on your skin. Lastly power is quite good, and it doesn't look like you ar wearing foundation at all. The color selction is quite limited, and I'm about an NC35 ish, and I find it VERY difficult to find a color match. I got lucky with 300, which matches quite well.EDIT: 2 updates. First, 300 is a bit dark for me after all so I use very little to even out my skin and use concealor on the trouble spots, and second, as many have said before, this product is expensive and doesn't last you very long, about 2 months of daily use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kathy_in_california

Wow, I guess you'll either love or hate Airflash judging from the other reviews! I'm in the love category! I don't use it everyday, usually just when I want a more finished look. The 200 color works well for me. Airflash seems to work particularly well over another foundation, after spraying on I do a quick blending with a foundation brush, add some blush or bronzer and perfection! Ok, it is a bit messy, though - definately cover your hair around your face watch out for your clothing! But the finish is lovely!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2007 12:18:00 AM More reviews by hellbreaker

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I know you're not supposed to spray this directly on your face, but I do anyway, and the results are flawless! I have a really difficult time finding lightweight foundations and concealers that cover the redness on my face, but this covers every flaw, and it doesn't even feel like I'm wearing makeup. I'm on my second bottle of this and I still love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/16/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by texasmakeupgirly

Wow, after all the hype I thought I'd give it a try and it was a major downer! I'm with some of the other gals, $60 for a stellar foundation is something I'm willing to pay, but not for this! Don't get me wrong, the "airbrush" look it gives is nice, but it is drying and the color doesn't really blend and melt into the skin like a product of this calibur should. I hate to run back to Nordstrom and return it since I've used it a couple times, but I'd rather put that $60 towards other products that I'll actually use. I will not buy this product again, it was a disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by catpower9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is one of nicest foundations i have ever used and I have tried just about everything. The finish looks like airbrused foundation on the skin.

The downside is the price and the poor color selection. I also use a moisturizer undeneath because without it it can be very drying. I have worn this all day in the summer and my face still looke great at the end of the day. Due to the price i only wear it on the weekends. I use the lighest shade 200 but would really need it to be half a shade lighter to really blend. I plan to try using a really lighly tinted moisturizer first and then use the dior on the center portion of my face a buff out in to the hair line. The 200 shade gives me slightly tanned look on my pale skin.

I'm a ppp NW 20, Becca Porcelain.Prescriptives traceless in 1.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2007 6:43:00 PM More reviews by rapbabe16

Its nice and all ... but definitely not worth the price. It wasn't AMAZING, and the colour selection is pathetic. MAC Studio Fix Fluid is much better. And the packaging was crap and looked extremely cheap, the bottle had hardly any foundation in it. Would I pay 60 bucks for an amazing foundation? Fo sho. Would I pay 60 bucks for this crap ever again? No way.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2007 4:00:00 PM More reviews by rachelliao

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It makes my skin look FLAWLESS, and it stays on the whole day. This is definitely the best foundation I've ever used. However it's quite expensive so I don't use it daily. It's great for special occassions, people notice that my skin looks much better, it covers all the imperfections and my skin doesn't look cake-y.