Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

on 10/25/2007 11:40:00 AM

This stuff is awesome. For a while I was using Johnson & Johnson baby wash as an eye makeup remover because it's cheap, but really it doesn't work that well. I can get all of my eye makeup off in 10 seconds with this stuff. It works so well and so fast. I just wish I could afford to buy it again!

on 10/7/2007 10:21:00 PM

This is the 1st eye makeup remover I've ever purchased. I used to use vaseline or just soap & water. I have to say I will be buying this again for the ease and gentleness that I get while removing my mascara.

I use Shiseido's makeup mascara base and any variation of mascara from full n'soft, max factor, clinique or lancome and remover works perfectly with each combination.

Will definitely be using until I can find something that works just as well, but maybe for a lesser price....but it has to be a lot lesser because this stuff is great!!

on 9/24/2007 7:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff. It removes my makeup without being greasy and I don't need to use a lot of it. Great job MK!!

on 9/21/2007 12:21:00 AM

This is the best eye makeup remover I've used. It takes off all my shadow, mascara and eyeliner without tugging or pulling on my eyes. Also it doesn't make my eyes hurt or burn. Best I've found so far

on 9/14/2007 10:01:00 AM

I hate to admit love for anything MK, but this has become my HG of makeup removers. It really does get every little bit off, and it's not at all oily or greasy. The price isn't horrible ($14 US) I've tried everything from expensive Px to L'Oreal to CG and nothing does as good a job. Highly recommend this!

on 8/29/2007 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The Pros: It removes most of my makeup without scrubbing, and takes it all off with a little more effort. I like how the bottle is a soft, squeezy plastic and how it has a little stopper in the neck of the bottle, which helps to guard against pouring out more product than you actually need. And unlike other eye makeup removers I have used, it doesn't sting the eyes. The Cons: It says "oil-free" on the label but feels QUITE greasy on my skin nonetheless. I'd love to know what's creating the separation in the bottle and the slick feeling on my face, if it's not oil, but alas, Mary Kay does not provide ingredient listings on the product itself or on their website. This is a BIG drawback for me. I'm not too picky about the ingredients found in products I use topically, but nevertheless, I'm unimpressed when companies are not forthcoming with the ingredients they use. So... points lost there! The packaging, while functional, is far from cute... if I'm spending nearly 20 dollars on a product (it cost me around $17 CAD) then I want it to be something I can display proudly on my dresser. Lastly, while the formula doesn't sting, it does leave me with blurry vision for a moment after I use it. All in all, I think this is a pretty average product with a price too high for what it is. I will experiment with other brands before I consider repurchasing this product.

The ONLY eye makeup remover I will use!
I LOVE IT! It gets every last bit of shadow, mascara, & liner off my eyes. Nothing else works as good!!

on 8/8/2007 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Absolutely the best eye makeup remover! Gentle, non-oily, yet moisturizing, and removes it all without leaving residue.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Love it..it works like a charm everytime. Go and get it.

on 7/29/2007 4:48:00 PM

I have to use waterproof mascara so it won't flake off in my contact lenses and the waterproof mascara doesn't come off so easily, so I really like the Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover as it really helps get all of the waterproof mascara off so easily! I especially like the travel size version Mary Kay puts out every once in a while, so I don't have to travel with the larger size bottle.