October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2007 6:34:00 PM More reviews by mellimello

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a good bright pink blush. It looks a little daunting in the pan, but it actually goes on very sheer. I have a naturally pinkish complexion but I love using this. Since my foundation washes me out and makes my skin all one color (ugh boring!), I usually use this to add just a touch of color to my cheeks. I also like that it's easily blendable and buildable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2007 8:56:00 PM More reviews by lissa_508

I figured since im hitting pan on this blush it was about time i review it. I picked this up at a CCO & it was one of my best purchases. Sure..it may look like a coral-ish hot pink in the pot , but its a sheer blush & It works well on my nc15/nw100 skintone. Im not one for bright/dark blush , and this one comes out such a nice color on , I use a small amt & blend it well , the color looks so nice and natural on , you can certainly layer it for darker skin or if you prefer darker blush. Its my favorite blush & I will be buying a new one very soon.
As for color comparisons , i would say its close in color to sushi flower e/s/

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2007 10:31:00 PM More reviews by dramsicle

I thought it was extremely bright compared to what I usually wear as a blush. I have read a lot of great reviews on it, so I decided to give it a try. It makes me blush like a doll in a way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2007 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sana_j

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite pink blush. It gives my cheeks the prettiest pink glow, and is a lovely color to combine with a cool toned look...

I usually use my amazing 187 brush to apply this, and I love the resulting finish. It looks like a true pink and makes me look instantly more awake and happy.

Lovely color for my nc42, lsf8 skin, but I would recommend this to anyone who needs a pink blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2007 7:04:00 PM More reviews by nicenicebaby

Love this! It gives the cutest, innocent, hot pinky dolly-ish looking flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2007 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Snudy

Most people are afraid of the color as it appears in the pot. It's a really bright pink, but looks amazing on almost all I have seen it on. I love this color! I can layer it on for a really glamorous look or use it fairly light for a more natural flush. For reference I am an NC 45. Everyone should definitely give this blush a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2007 8:03:00 PM More reviews by MadameFabulina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not much to add to all the other glowing reviews of this oh-so-pretty-blush! Looks exquisite over a bit of Lorac Warm Glow Bronzer -- just always be sure to use a light hand with this one. Beautiful!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2007 7:13:00 AM More reviews by SinfullyGirly

Im really loving this. Its a lovely flush of pink with a touch of shimmer which highlights my cheek bones. Its very pretty and natural looking (you wouldnt thing so when you see it in the tin). For reference Iam NW20 and this suits me well. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2007 3:54:00 PM More reviews by mbeddow

Im really loving this. Its a lovely flush of pink with a touch of shimmer which highlights my cheek bones. Its very pretty and natural looking (you wouldnt thing so when you see it in the tin). Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2007 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Calypso7

I'm an NW5... Yes, I'm as fair as they come. And to boot, I have dark hair and eyes. Normally when I ask for blush recommendations for my fair skin, I'm given really pale colours that suit blondes with blue eyes, which either disappear against my dark hair and eyes or don't look right against my cool undertones. This colour is perfect; you can use a dusting for a bit of colour, or layer it for more of a flush. I don't have anything bad to say about it!