MAC Dollymix

4.4

This looks extremely scaring in the pan at first but looks so beautiful on the cheeks. I'm NC20 - 25 depending on the season and it shows up a very subtle cotton candy of a pink color for me. The finish is sheer with little shimmer to give a nice glow. i'm re-dying my hair back to black for this.

on 11/4/2007 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Dollymix is one of my fave blushes! It looks a very scary bright pink in the pan but looks gorgeous when applied! It gives your cheeks a lovely pink flush with a hint of shimmer, I would definately repurchase!

on 10/22/2007 6:40:00 AM

Dollymix give me a dolly look. My cheek looks like a lovely doll with lovely pink colour. It's my favourite pink tone because It matches with my skin colour very much. Love it!!!

on 10/14/2007 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a good bright pink blush. It looks a little daunting in the pan, but it actually goes on very sheer. I have a naturally pinkish complexion but I love using this. Since my foundation washes me out and makes my skin all one color (ugh boring!), I usually use this to add just a touch of color to my cheeks. I also like that it's easily blendable and buildable.

on 9/25/2007 8:56:00 PM

I figured since im hitting pan on this blush it was about time i review it. I picked this up at a CCO & it was one of my best purchases. Sure..it may look like a coral-ish hot pink in the pot , but its a sheer blush & It works well on my nc15/nw100 skintone. Im not one for bright/dark blush , and this one comes out such a nice color on , I use a small amt & blend it well , the color looks so nice and natural on , you can certainly layer it for darker skin or if you prefer darker blush. Its my favorite blush & I will be buying a new one very soon.
As for color comparisons , i would say its close in color to sushi flower e/s/

on 9/14/2007 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I thought it was extremely bright compared to what I usually wear as a blush. I have read a lot of great reviews on it, so I decided to give it a try. It makes me blush like a doll in a way.

on 9/8/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

This is my favorite pink blush. It gives my cheeks the prettiest pink glow, and is a lovely color to combine with a cool toned look...

I usually use my amazing 187 brush to apply this, and I love the resulting finish. It looks like a true pink and makes me look instantly more awake and happy.

Lovely color for my nc42, lsf8 skin, but I would recommend this to anyone who needs a pink blush.

Love this! It gives the cutest, innocent, hot pinky dolly-ish looking flush.

on 8/6/2007 9:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Most people are afraid of the color as it appears in the pot. It's a really bright pink, but looks amazing on almost all I have seen it on. I love this color! I can layer it on for a really glamorous look or use it fairly light for a more natural flush. For reference I am an NC 45. Everyone should definitely give this blush a try.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Not much to add to all the other glowing reviews of this oh-so-pretty-blush! Looks exquisite over a bit of Lorac Warm Glow Bronzer -- just always be sure to use a light hand with this one. Beautiful!