Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/25/2006 2:26:00 AM

This is a great liquid liner. I've tried probably 4 or 5 different drugstore liquid liners in my day, and this one is the best, hands down. Plus, you can't beat the price. The color is a nice, true black, and wears all day without cracking or flaking off like others I've tried. It also seems rather gentle, as others have stung my eyes (and caused tearing and subsequent running of the liner) as soon as they got near and nothing of the sort happens with this stuff. I generally only use it for nighttime wear, but once this bottle is gone, I'll definitely be picking up another.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

hmm... I used to love these and wear the silver one all the time, but the black on makes me kinda mad... it takes about a month to dry and if you open your eyes in the meantime, you get this lovely black arc above your eyes. oh yay.

well, its good points is its high drama factor, it looks good, not pure black, but close, and it comes off relatively easily... (I was working on someone today and had to redo her right eye because the stuff smeared and ruined her shadow. Not fun for me, not fun for my model.)

The stuff works pretty decently, becareful around the under eye with your lashes, and...idunno, make sur you dont attempt it in the car

on 8/26/2006 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it! The color is a very true black which lasts forever on me without smudging or flaking. It's easy-on, easy-off. Meaning that it comes off with just water and my face wash. So not for sad movies or teary-eyed moments, but for everyday its great. I gave up on using the applicator and use an angled liner brush which I swear has changed my life (or my eyelining ability, anyway.) :)

Edit: It is a bit wet so takes a little longer to dry compared to other eyeliners. For the price and overall result, I will probably continue to use.

on 7/7/2006 3:04:00 PM

my holy grail liquid eyeliner. great color and staying power. since i can handle any eyeliner applicator and line in any way i want, this one is no problem for me. great eyeliner

on 5/30/2006 12:57:00 AM

Nice stuff but I'm terrible with brush e/l so I couldn't get this to apply evenly. Would repurchase if I'm in need of one though, this lasts long and is a good basic liquid e/l

on 4/10/2006 5:32:00 PM

Love this, easy to work with. Very black and dries fast. Stays put.

I LOVE THIS. Really. It dries really quickly and the brush is eas to work of with. It stays, even with my oily eyelids. It's also easy to remove. I'm never without it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this out of rebellion! I was ticked off because I had bought a series of non-fabulous liquid liners in a very short period of time....I had little to no expectations for this (bought it off a m/u board rec).

This liquid liner is great. It lasts all day on me, no matter what what I'm doing. I used to wear this when I'd travel because I want to step off the plane with my eyeliner in tact....this product was always still there, right where I put it! I really like the true black of the black. I have moved on to other ways of lining, but I highly recommend this still & will use it again if I want a liquid liner.

on 1/26/2006 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Already bought the crazy turqoise green and then got the black. It's just as smooth and pigmented, very black and very striking. At $2.99 each, they're a steal and they're high-quality too.

on 1/11/2006 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I am new to liquid eyeliner, so I was hoping to find a cheap but decent enough liner to try out. After reading the reviews on here, I picked up this one. For a first timer I had a relatively easy time applying this. So far, so good...I like it.