December 19, 2014 | 1538 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 8:32:00 AM More reviews by thechaoticapathy

I LOVE THIS. Really. It dries really quickly and the brush is eas to work of with. It stays, even with my oily eyelids. It's also easy to remove. I'm never without it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this out of rebellion! I was ticked off because I had bought a series of non-fabulous liquid liners in a very short period of time....I had little to no expectations for this (bought it off a m/u board rec).

This liquid liner is great. It lasts all day on me, no matter what what I'm doing. I used to wear this when I'd travel because I want to step off the plane with my eyeliner in tact....this product was always still there, right where I put it! I really like the true black of the black. I have moved on to other ways of lining, but I highly recommend this still & will use it again if I want a liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Already bought the crazy turqoise green and then got the black. It's just as smooth and pigmented, very black and very striking. At $2.99 each, they're a steal and they're high-quality too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am new to liquid eyeliner, so I was hoping to find a cheap but decent enough liner to try out. After reading the reviews on here, I picked up this one. For a first timer I had a relatively easy time applying this. So far, so good...I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 4:43:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

im not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner -- i much prefer MACs gel fluidlines. however, i needed some black eyeliner as i didnt have any to wear with my red lipstick. longs was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale for wet 'n' wild items, so this was even cheaper than its $2.99USD pricetag. the staying power is unbelieveably good, and the black is a true black: no blue or brown to be found. i think the brush part of the handle is a tad too long, making it kind of difficult to apply the eyeliner, so i will probably follow a fellow MUAers advice and cut the brush into a slant. for the price, however, this cant be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Zooker

Long lasting and easy to apply. I also bought it in brown and purple/lavendar..one of the better eyeliners I've come across in while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I picked this up on the road somewhere, didn't expect much from it, just wanted to get thru the weekend. What a pleasant surprise to find such a great eyeliner for a couple of bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lauxorl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Liquid Eyeliner is extremely important to me. After trying several more expensive brands, including Mac, Urban Decay, and Revlon, I found this cheaper version much better. Liquid eyeliner is hard for some to apply, but once you get used to it, you will love it. This product has a great brush, that makes perfect straight lines if you know how to use it properly!! Its much easier to apply than most, and stays on all night! LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

good product, though extremely tough to apply. or is that just me?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by potions_mistress

I found this liner extremely hard to apply at first, but with a few months practice and lots of Q-Tips to correct mistakes, it's easier to work with. This liner has great staying power and looks fabulous, once it's evened out. For a cheap product, it's a great deal.