November 25, 2014 | 1781 users online

Eyeliner - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Liner - Black

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2006 1:22:00 PM More reviews by goddessintraining

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this out of rebellion! I was ticked off because I had bought a series of non-fabulous liquid liners in a very short period of time....I had little to no expectations for this (bought it off a m/u board rec).

This liquid liner is great. It lasts all day on me, no matter what what I'm doing. I used to wear this when I'd travel because I want to step off the plane with my eyeliner in tact....this product was always still there, right where I put it! I really like the true black of the black. I have moved on to other ways of lining, but I highly recommend this still & will use it again if I want a liquid liner.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2006 9:13:00 PM More reviews by feri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Already bought the crazy turqoise green and then got the black. It's just as smooth and pigmented, very black and very striking. At $2.99 each, they're a steal and they're high-quality too.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2006 8:58:00 PM More reviews by shortygal201

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am new to liquid eyeliner, so I was hoping to find a cheap but decent enough liner to try out. After reading the reviews on here, I picked up this one. For a first timer I had a relatively easy time applying this. So far, so good...I like it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2005 4:43:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

im not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner -- i much prefer MACs gel fluidlines. however, i needed some black eyeliner as i didnt have any to wear with my red lipstick. longs was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale for wet 'n' wild items, so this was even cheaper than its $2.99USD pricetag. the staying power is unbelieveably good, and the black is a true black: no blue or brown to be found. i think the brush part of the handle is a tad too long, making it kind of difficult to apply the eyeliner, so i will probably follow a fellow MUAers advice and cut the brush into a slant. for the price, however, this cant be beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2005 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Zooker

Long lasting and easy to apply. I also bought it in brown and purple/lavendar..one of the better eyeliners I've come across in while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2005 4:28:00 PM More reviews by PaleBrunette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I picked this up on the road somewhere, didn't expect much from it, just wanted to get thru the weekend. What a pleasant surprise to find such a great eyeliner for a couple of bucks.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2005 5:03:00 PM More reviews by lauxorl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Liquid Eyeliner is extremely important to me. After trying several more expensive brands, including Mac, Urban Decay, and Revlon, I found this cheaper version much better. Liquid eyeliner is hard for some to apply, but once you get used to it, you will love it. This product has a great brush, that makes perfect straight lines if you know how to use it properly!! Its much easier to apply than most, and stays on all night! LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Peacelover17

good product, though extremely tough to apply. or is that just me?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2005 6:32:00 PM More reviews by potions_mistress

I found this liner extremely hard to apply at first, but with a few months practice and lots of Q-Tips to correct mistakes, it's easier to work with. This liner has great staying power and looks fabulous, once it's evened out. For a cheap product, it's a great deal.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2005 10:51:00 AM More reviews by x0wonderbread0x

This liner didn't really work out for me. It was hard to apply and I couldn't get a nice, straight line with it. Maybe this stuff works well for other people, but it certainly doesn't work well for me. I just think liquid liner is too messy and I try to stay away from it.