Wet 'n' Wild Mega Liner - Black

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/26/2006 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love it! The color is a very true black which lasts forever on me without smudging or flaking. It's easy-on, easy-off. Meaning that it comes off with just water and my face wash. So not for sad movies or teary-eyed moments, but for everyday its great. I gave up on using the applicator and use an angled liner brush which I swear has changed my life (or my eyelining ability, anyway.) :)

Edit: It is a bit wet so takes a little longer to dry compared to other eyeliners. For the price and overall result, I will probably continue to use.

on 7/7/2006 3:04:00 PM

my holy grail liquid eyeliner. great color and staying power. since i can handle any eyeliner applicator and line in any way i want, this one is no problem for me. great eyeliner

on 5/30/2006 12:57:00 AM

Nice stuff but I'm terrible with brush e/l so I couldn't get this to apply evenly. Would repurchase if I'm in need of one though, this lasts long and is a good basic liquid e/l

on 4/10/2006 5:32:00 PM

Love this, easy to work with. Very black and dries fast. Stays put.

I LOVE THIS. Really. It dries really quickly and the brush is eas to work of with. It stays, even with my oily eyelids. It's also easy to remove. I'm never without it.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I bought this out of rebellion! I was ticked off because I had bought a series of non-fabulous liquid liners in a very short period of time....I had little to no expectations for this (bought it off a m/u board rec).

This liquid liner is great. It lasts all day on me, no matter what what I'm doing. I used to wear this when I'd travel because I want to step off the plane with my eyeliner in tact....this product was always still there, right where I put it! I really like the true black of the black. I have moved on to other ways of lining, but I highly recommend this still & will use it again if I want a liquid liner.

on 1/26/2006 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Already bought the crazy turqoise green and then got the black. It's just as smooth and pigmented, very black and very striking. At $2.99 each, they're a steal and they're high-quality too.

on 1/11/2006 8:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I am new to liquid eyeliner, so I was hoping to find a cheap but decent enough liner to try out. After reading the reviews on here, I picked up this one. For a first timer I had a relatively easy time applying this. So far, so good...I like it.

on 10/26/2005 4:43:00 AM

im not a huge fan of liquid eyeliner -- i much prefer MACs gel fluidlines. however, i needed some black eyeliner as i didnt have any to wear with my red lipstick. longs was having a buy 2, get 1 free sale for wet 'n' wild items, so this was even cheaper than its $2.99USD pricetag. the staying power is unbelieveably good, and the black is a true black: no blue or brown to be found. i think the brush part of the handle is a tad too long, making it kind of difficult to apply the eyeliner, so i will probably follow a fellow MUAers advice and cut the brush into a slant. for the price, however, this cant be beat.

on 9/20/2005 6:13:00 PM

Long lasting and easy to apply. I also bought it in brown and purple/lavendar..one of the better eyeliners I've come across in while.