Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract (Cucumber), Camellia Sensis Leaf Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 2/2/2002 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Ugh! these were terribly greasy, and awful for my contacts. they left my vision all blurry and clouded for at least an hour!

never again!

i like nivea's eye makeup remover much better.

on 1/2/2002 6:59:00 AM

Words cannot describe how aweful this product is, IMO. Greasy greasy greasy! I had to wash my face twice after using these and still my vision was impaired for half an hour! I don't wear contacts either...never again!

on 12/16/2001 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Very greasy, and instantly removes eye makeup with minimal wiping and tugging. I had to wash my face after using these pads because of the remover left behind on my eye. I find this to be more convenient than bottle/cotton pad eye makeup removers, and it did not significantly affect my vision as a contact lens wearer, just a bit of clouding.

on 9/6/2001 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Although I love my Almay Non Oily makeup remover, I had to get this when I went to three stores that were out. Although the pads themselves are the same, soft and leave no tiny hairs, this formula was too greasy for me. It removed makeup excellently but left a greasy feeling to the eye area. I guess I could consider it moisturizing but I prefer the non oily over these.