Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sin is a very nice shimmery champagne color that makes a great brightening wash (other people have described it as "peachy" but it doesn't look peachy or pinkish at all on me good staying power except but mediocre packaging because the silver plastic and design look so ugly (in my humble opinion) and cheap..
I think it is a great basic shadow--HOWEVER--am debating if it is too like my Stila Kitten eyeshadow to have spent 15$ on it! I suppose I will give it a couple more days..it is less frosty than Kitten..but still is soooooo similar. Highly recommended if you don't already have Kitten...will update soon...
UPDATE- have talked myself into this: like it better than kitten b/c is easier to wear-can even just swipe my finger over it then over my eyelids and am ready to go in the mornings so yes, I am glad I have this..has replaced kitten as my everyday shadow b/c is so easy, natural and I don't have to deal with getting the frost looking even and right like with kitten (I do still love kitten for when I have time tho)..

on 4/16/2003 12:52:00 PM

Great as a wash for a natural summer look. The perfect not-too-frosty champagne. I like to line my eyes with Asphyxia (vibrant lavender/blue shimmer, using MAC #266 liner brush) and do a very sheer wash up to my brow-bone, then blend in sin in the corners of my eyes and on my brow bone (blending, blending, blending to make it look perfect). A very pretty spring look that makes my light green eyes pop.

on 4/14/2003 8:33:00 AM

Sin is a light peachy champagne shade on me and looks great as a wash. It's somewhat shimmery but not over the top. I can actually wear this during the day to brighten up my eye area. It looks quite natural and nice.

on 3/9/2003 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Looks light peach on me which isn't a problem as I like peachy shades..Not too shimmery or frosty..Nice coverage

on 11/12/2002 7:24:00 AM

This is my new fave alternative to Stila Kitten. :) This is a similar neutral frosty shimmer, but with a warmer, almost peach-champagne hue. Very flattering, and the pigment is gorgeously lush. I can wear this alone in the crease because it has enough colour, or as a brow highlighter. Beautiful colour, and the powder is more densely pigmented than Kitten so it's not as likely to shatter.

on 2/14/2003 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful eyeshadow! Very understated and versatile.

on 2/13/2003 10:20:00 PM

One of my staples! Love this shadow all over the lid and up to the brow! Great everyday color.

on 2/9/2003 6:10:00 PM

A beautiful champagney pink on me - a little frosty but no glitter. I believe this shade works well on many different people. It is a wonderful color on my lids, and I usually get compliments when I wear it. I got this as part of the newer shadowbox and would certainly replace when needed.

on 2/8/2003 7:18:00 PM

This is by far one of my favorite e/s. It is a champagne shade with a shimmer(NO GLITTER) and goes on smooth & evenly wet or dry.
I highly recommend this one! =)

on 2/6/2003 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Shimmery champagne with a slight peachiness to it. This is shimmery with no glitter to it. Its a little light and i wish it had a touch more pigment to it. But still makes a nice highlighter shade. Retails for $15 and comes in a silver flip top pot.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products