Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

Shimmery, pretty neutral not quite as bright X, which is my favorite. I love it just the same and will wear it often

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a beautiful champagne coloured shadow with tons of shimmer. Absolutely gorgeous!

This is a huge disappointment to me. It's silky, blendable. I really like the texture. I thought I can wear this as an everyday colour, but it is so shimmery. After I put this on my asian eyes, my eyes look so puffy. I can only use this in my inner corners. I thought this will be more versatile. I have been looking for this shade forever, but this come out as a huge diappointment to me.

Sin is a very nice shimmery champagne color that makes a great brightening wash (other people have described it as "peachy" but it doesn't look peachy or pinkish at all on me good staying power except but mediocre packaging because the silver plastic and design look so ugly (in my humble opinion) and cheap..
I think it is a great basic shadow--HOWEVER--am debating if it is too like my Stila Kitten eyeshadow to have spent 15$ on it! I suppose I will give it a couple more days..it is less frosty than Kitten..but still is soooooo similar. Highly recommended if you don't already have Kitten...will update soon...
UPDATE- have talked myself into this: like it better than kitten b/c is easier to wear-can even just swipe my finger over it then over my eyelids and am ready to go in the mornings so yes, I am glad I have this..has replaced kitten as my everyday shadow b/c is so easy, natural and I don't have to deal with getting the frost looking even and right like with kitten (I do still love kitten for when I have time tho)..

Great as a wash for a natural summer look. The perfect not-too-frosty champagne. I like to line my eyes with Asphyxia (vibrant lavender/blue shimmer, using MAC #266 liner brush) and do a very sheer wash up to my brow-bone, then blend in sin in the corners of my eyes and on my brow bone (blending, blending, blending to make it look perfect). A very pretty spring look that makes my light green eyes pop.

Sin is a light peachy champagne shade on me and looks great as a wash. It's somewhat shimmery but not over the top. I can actually wear this during the day to brighten up my eye area. It looks quite natural and nice.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Looks light peach on me which isn't a problem as I like peachy shades..Not too shimmery or frosty..Nice coverage

This is my new fave alternative to Stila Kitten. :) This is a similar neutral frosty shimmer, but with a warmer, almost peach-champagne hue. Very flattering, and the pigment is gorgeously lush. I can wear this alone in the crease because it has enough colour, or as a brow highlighter. Beautiful colour, and the powder is more densely pigmented than Kitten so it's not as likely to shatter.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful eyeshadow! Very understated and versatile.

One of my staples! Love this shadow all over the lid and up to the brow! Great everyday color.

Top Rated Eye Shadow