December 21, 2014 | 842 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2003 11:44:00 AM More reviews by Kelly207

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Beautiful eyeshadow! Very understated and versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2003 10:20:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

One of my staples! Love this shadow all over the lid and up to the brow! Great everyday color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 6:10:00 PM More reviews by Kminer

A beautiful champagney pink on me - a little frosty but no glitter. I believe this shade works well on many different people. It is a wonderful color on my lids, and I usually get compliments when I wear it. I got this as part of the newer shadowbox and would certainly replace when needed.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2003 7:18:00 PM More reviews by jayd

This is by far one of my favorite e/s. It is a champagne shade with a shimmer(NO GLITTER) and goes on smooth & evenly wet or dry.
I highly recommend this one! =)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2003 12:05:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Shimmery champagne with a slight peachiness to it. This is shimmery with no glitter to it. Its a little light and i wish it had a touch more pigment to it. But still makes a nice highlighter shade. Retails for $15 and comes in a silver flip top pot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

One of my very favourite eyeshadows. This one goes on a beautiful champagne with a hint of peach, and is shimmery but not glittery. It looks great over the lid!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

I have very pale, cool skin, and this blends really well, it makes me love this color.. sometimes it's a little too powdery for me, but it stays on very well..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2003 8:11:00 PM More reviews by iclimbonrooftops

This is one of those holy grail eyeshadows. It's simply BEAUTIFUL. This champagne color has highlights of gold and pink, and works wonderfully as a highliter. It can be used to give your eyes a natural shimmer or can be used to tone down other loud eyeshadow colors. I don't know how I got through my makeup routine without this color; I've used it every day since I bought it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 1:51:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite shadow right now! this is the most awesome color i would've never thought looked good or would have tried. I got this in the bad girl facecase. I like to sweep this on brows and crease accompanied with a navy matte lid (MAC Plumage). I have a picture of me wearing this exact combo in my profile (mirror shot). Enjoy! =) I highly recommend this shadow, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 9:41:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this shadow because it was supposed to be very close to stila kitten which I already have, but I'm so glad it's in the new shadow box. It's a less frosty, and pinker version of Stila kitten. I will definitely be buying this when I run out in the shadow box.