April 20, 2014 | 1679 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2003 5:58:00 PM More reviews by BEVERLYS

One of my very favourite eyeshadows. This one goes on a beautiful champagne with a hint of peach, and is shimmery but not glittery. It looks great over the lid!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2003 6:07:00 PM More reviews by UrbanRocket

I have very pale, cool skin, and this blends really well, it makes me love this color.. sometimes it's a little too powdery for me, but it stays on very well..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2003 8:11:00 PM More reviews by iclimbonrooftops

This is one of those holy grail eyeshadows. It's simply BEAUTIFUL. This champagne color has highlights of gold and pink, and works wonderfully as a highliter. It can be used to give your eyes a natural shimmer or can be used to tone down other loud eyeshadow colors. I don't know how I got through my makeup routine without this color; I've used it every day since I bought it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2002 1:51:00 PM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite shadow right now! this is the most awesome color i would've never thought looked good or would have tried. I got this in the bad girl facecase. I like to sweep this on brows and crease accompanied with a navy matte lid (MAC Plumage). I have a picture of me wearing this exact combo in my profile (mirror shot). Enjoy! =) I highly recommend this shadow, you will not be disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/14/2002 9:41:00 PM More reviews by nLkky

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this shadow because it was supposed to be very close to stila kitten which I already have, but I'm so glad it's in the new shadow box. It's a less frosty, and pinker version of Stila kitten. I will definitely be buying this when I run out in the shadow box.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2002 2:17:00 PM More reviews by sarahlittlecutie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a beautiful colour. People say it is similar to stila kitten but i have never seen kitten so i don't know. I love the colour and it is great for using with ydk or chopper. Great packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2002 3:17:00 AM More reviews by HarleyQuinn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The perfect shimmery, non boring champagne. I love wearing this alone or with UD's Midnight Cowboy, MAC Shroom or Stila Kitten. Plus, the staying power is great!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2002 12:43:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is such a beautiful shade. A nice peachy champagne color that made my green eyes pop!! Great staying power and I love the shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 11:33:00 AM More reviews by jennyb

This shimmery shade is a perfect and cunning blend of iridescent yellow and pink tones, which allow it to work on many different complexions to make a warm peachy-beige shade. As it's glitter-free, it is relatively subtle, and suitable for everyday wear. A great basic shade with a twist.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2002 1:04:00 AM More reviews by muakitten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sin is one of my favs from UD, along with Chopper. This shimmery peach color looks so pretty on my blue eyes and is great for every day. It's also a deadringer for Lorac Serenity, which has a silkier texture.