Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 3/9/2003 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Looks light peach on me which isn't a problem as I like peachy shades..Not too shimmery or frosty..Nice coverage

on 11/12/2002 7:24:00 AM

This is my new fave alternative to Stila Kitten. :) This is a similar neutral frosty shimmer, but with a warmer, almost peach-champagne hue. Very flattering, and the pigment is gorgeously lush. I can wear this alone in the crease because it has enough colour, or as a brow highlighter. Beautiful colour, and the powder is more densely pigmented than Kitten so it's not as likely to shatter.

on 2/14/2003 11:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Beautiful eyeshadow! Very understated and versatile.

on 2/13/2003 10:20:00 PM

One of my staples! Love this shadow all over the lid and up to the brow! Great everyday color.

on 2/9/2003 6:10:00 PM

A beautiful champagney pink on me - a little frosty but no glitter. I believe this shade works well on many different people. It is a wonderful color on my lids, and I usually get compliments when I wear it. I got this as part of the newer shadowbox and would certainly replace when needed.

on 2/8/2003 7:18:00 PM

This is by far one of my favorite e/s. It is a champagne shade with a shimmer(NO GLITTER) and goes on smooth & evenly wet or dry.
I highly recommend this one! =)

on 2/6/2003 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Shimmery champagne with a slight peachiness to it. This is shimmery with no glitter to it. Its a little light and i wish it had a touch more pigment to it. But still makes a nice highlighter shade. Retails for $15 and comes in a silver flip top pot.

on 1/14/2003 5:58:00 PM

One of my very favourite eyeshadows. This one goes on a beautiful champagne with a hint of peach, and is shimmery but not glittery. It looks great over the lid!

on 1/5/2003 6:07:00 PM

I have very pale, cool skin, and this blends really well, it makes me love this color.. sometimes it's a little too powdery for me, but it stays on very well..

This is one of those holy grail eyeshadows. It's simply BEAUTIFUL. This champagne color has highlights of gold and pink, and works wonderfully as a highliter. It can be used to give your eyes a natural shimmer or can be used to tone down other loud eyeshadow colors. I don't know how I got through my makeup routine without this color; I've used it every day since I bought it!

Top Rated Urban Decay Products