October 25, 2014 | 879 users online

Cleansers - Clinique - Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2007 2:06:00 PM More reviews by mia_ow

This really removes the make up well. I hate it when you have to wash your face ten times to get rid of make up. With this one, one wash is enough! I would recommend this especially people who use much and "heavier" make up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2007 12:29:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

Nice gentle deep clean, works nicely on my acne prone skin and leaves it squeeky clean. You need less than a pea size amount and it is enough for your face. two thumbs up from me! btw great mu remover like others have stated!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

Keep in mind, please, that Clinique's skincare line works a little differently than others - this is a makeup remover, NOT a stand-alone cleanser. You're supposed to follow up with a regular cleanser after using this. That being said, this does a great job of removing foundation, sunscreen, etc. It rinses clean and preps the skin nicely for your regular cleanser to do its thing. I have oily skin and have not had a problem with this being too drying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2007 8:59:00 AM More reviews by barbiH

Ingredient Listing: water purified, potassium myristate, glycerin, potassium behenate, sodium methyl cocoyl taurate, potassium palmitate, potassium laurate, potassium stearate, myristic acid, behenic acid, peg 3 distearate, palmitic acid, cholesteryl hydroxystearate, lauric acid, sodium hyaluronate, stearic acid, rosemary, dimethyl octenol, lemon, eucalyptus, lavendar, butylenes glycol, pine, cardamom, trisodium edta, ext. d & c violet no. 2, fd & c red no. 4

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2007 10:23:00 AM More reviews by Lolliebollie

I was shocked to see how much bad reviews this cleanser has!
I've only been using it for a 2 weeks now, but I think it's a lovely product.
I actually love everything about it!
- it comes in an easy tube
- the texture is nice and lathers up very well (its foam is quite creamy)
- it does a good cleansing job (I use MAC studio fix fluid + bronzer + blush every day)
- it doesn't make my combo skin feel dry
- you only need a tiny amount
Great product; will certainly repurchase if I ever run out ;-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2007 10:08:00 PM More reviews by EJMcCull

I will continue to buy this awesome product. I went through a major Clinique phase when I was in college a few years back... and now rarely use their makeup, but this product is truly amazing. It gently but thoroughly removes ALL of my make-up (I wear liquid foundation every day). I do use a medicated cleanser which has glycolic and salicylic acid directly after to combat a bit of random adult acne - so I would say I use Clinique's product strictly as a make-up remover. I can't imagine ever NOT washing my face with this before using a normal cleanser ever again! And it's Clinique so the price is right!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:36:00 AM More reviews by ShannonLam

I've been using this cleanser for about 9 years. I use this to take off foundation, concealer and eye makeup. I don't think its the best cleanser out there, but it's good enough that I keep on repurchasing (afraid of trying new things, because I break out often). So yeah, this cleanser does not break me out. I would assume that this wouldn't work with those with dry skin bceause it gives me that taught, squeaky clean feeling. But it works with me, because i have relatively oily skin. The thing that I like about this is that a little goes a long way. You really only need a dot size to get enough lather for your entire face. The price isn't bad, but those that are concerned about the price shouldn't be b/c even though I use this almost everyday, it lasts me so long (im guessing around a year).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2007 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Duffy0825

This was my nighttime staple until I discovered DHC cleansing oil. I used it as a cleanser when I felt lazy and just wanted to go to bed....though I probably shouldn't have. You do have to moisturize when you use this, and it's not great at taking off lipstick or mascara, but I'm going to keep a tube of this in my cabinet for emergencies and for lazy nights.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/25/2007 7:47:00 AM More reviews by AnneMR

First time i bought Clinique and it's the last! My skin ( combination skin) gets very dry and harsh and it doesnt take all my make up, especially lipsticks.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2007 7:10:00 PM More reviews by watermelon760

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how the cleanser lathers up really well on my face. It makes my face feel SUPER clean and fresh afterwards, but a little tight. Definetely need to use toner and moisturizer after you use this product so that your face doesn't get dry. But, I really love how clean my face feels after I use this product. I will definetely use this as my regular cleanser and its affordable too!