December 21, 2014 | 989 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Ultra Liner Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2007 9:16:00 AM More reviews by sendoutthesos

Very dark and goes on pretty easy. It does however flake and come off in big chunks. It doesn't stay that long for me and I don't think I'll buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2007 5:51:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

got this in black. it's awful. the brush is not sturdy at all, and it peels off after it dries. i didnt even touch my eyes and it was flaking off into my eyes and hurt. then i went ahead and touched the line it just all peeled off like thing plastic or something. do not buy this!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by rchickie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this in black. It doesn't smudge, which is good, but it sure does flake! On the plus side, it doesn't flake until the 5 hour mark but it's really not worth it to me. And I like the brush so I'm keeping that.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2007 6:45:00 PM More reviews by wild_cherry

I have this product in grey and black and I love both. It doesn't come off of my eyes, the coloring is good, and its easy to apply. I might be the only one who likes the brush, but I've seen worse. I really like the way this product makes my eyes look.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/7/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by Mindy380

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought the Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof eye liner in Black. Ultra Liner has a brush applicator but it's kind of flimsy and tended to skip a lot and produce a thicker looking line than I would have liked. I would've preferred a sturdier, tapered, more fine tipped brush for a less dramatic look. I would say that the formula is runny and very black but it has absolutely no staying power. I have the typical "double lidded" Asian eye which tends to be a little more oily, and this eye liner would not stay put! I would end up with flakes all over my lids and undereye area, no matter what, in just a few minutes after putting it on. Compared to cheapie Wet 'n Wild's H2O eye liner in Black-Brown, this is so not worth the money or trouble. WNW's waterproof eye liner came with a fine-tipped felt applicator, was just as black (although dried out faster while on the applicator), but had amazing staying power.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/22/2007 12:33:00 AM More reviews by lmw19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got it in the brownish shade and absolutely hated this liner. It is waterproof and smudge-proof, but the applicator is really poor quality and it does drag, giving that gappy-crayon look that liquid liners rarely give, so thumbs down there. Additionally, it burned my inner lids if I didn't place it perfectly above the lash line. As others have said, it does seem to "peel off" if touched after drying. Overall, a horrible eyeliner and definitely won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:36:00 PM More reviews by bluedaisy11

I like this product, but the brush is thick and bad and makes for bad lines. It stays on for a while, about 6-7 hours but then starts to flake.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 10:45:00 PM More reviews by bran856

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great absolutely smudge proof liquid liner. It's perfect for getting the cat eye affect. The only downside is it dries so fast that if you make a mistake you pretty much have to wipe it ALL off and start over (quick Q-tip fixing will make matters worse).

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2007 11:20:00 AM More reviews by Devonangela

This by far was the worst eyeliner I have ever bought!!! Using it was like lining my eyes with liquid latex!!!! And I am a true Maybelline fan. The brush was flimsy and when I tried to blend my shadow to soften the line the darn liner just peeled right off like an iron on t-shirt transfer!!!! I guess I'm going to have to hightail it back to my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2007 6:11:00 PM More reviews by Katwoman141

My absolue fave liquid liner so far! I wear a cleopatra look on my eyes, and I work in a very hot building, it doesnt melt or smudge all day! I do wear Avon's glimmerstick eyeliner under it as a guide, but this stuff does what it says, and great price!