Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

3.5

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Sweet almond oil, water, beeswax, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, kaolin, fragrance, grapefruit seed extract, stearic acid (vegetable fat), glucose, tocopherol, carrageenan extract, sodium borate, glucose oxidase & lactoperoxidase (natural enzymes)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love the little jar, and the concept, but the smell, while nice enough at first, somehow seems to go rancid smelling within a few minutes of putting it on.

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I think I wrote a review of this, under the description of it as Burt's Bees Almond Kitchen Cupboard hand cream, but here it is again: This product smells like yummy almond paste in the jar. The smell doesn't really last at all once you apply it. The cream is thick enough to use a dab as an all over body moisturizer just out of the shower. It doesn't seem to have any water in the product, so it's best applied to wet skin.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

i like the smell, but it fades quickly. its a bit greasy but your skin soaks it up and your left really soft. i have ashy knees and elbows, cause im really bad at moisturizing them. this really fixed the ash prob. i like it, except the jar is hard to work with when your down to bottom, but i use a q tip to scoop out a little, which is really all you need. i would again, but i like to change scents so it would depend on if i found a new scent.

I bought this to put by my kitchen sink to use after washing dishes (never could do the glove thing), and it works perfectly for that! A bit too much for carrying in the purse, but for dishpan hands, it works wonders! Would've given 5 lippies except that the Almond smell, which is delicious, disappears about 2 minutes later...oh well, I'm not using it as a foofy product, just something to keep the wear and tear down!

I am obsessed with almonds, salted, unsalted, crushed and whipped up into almond butter. This is no exception. It is definitely only for almond lovers though- because it is potent. It feels a little greasy at first, but then sinks into the skin really well. I love it!

Very greasy and the smell really makes me crave cookies, but I like a little of this super-thick moisturizer mixed with a little spenco on my dry, cracked hands. Works great with BlissLabs glamour gloves! But my husband absolutely hates the smell of this cream, while I just love it. Go figure. UPDATE: I moved this cream to my kitchen counter (where the name says it *should* be--apparently I'm a little slow on the uptake. It's GREAT after I wash my poor little dry hands. I wish it had better packaging (it's tough to get it out of the sides/bottom of the jar) but I'll definitely, definitely buy this again!! UPDATE: 6/1/05: Still using this in the kitchen and loving it. They've changed the formula a bit and it's easier to work with. If you're prone to cracking, this is a good one.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very very strong, overpowering almond scent. I love almonds, but the scent was just too much for me. Also quite heavy for a hand cream. Wouldn't buy again.

I am generally a fan of Burt's stuff because it really is all natural, and usually does what it says it will. I recently bought a jar, and love the smell. It reminds me of when I bake biscotti with my grandmother's recipe which used almond paste. However, I have a suggestion for everyone who finds it a bit greasy...try it as a foot cream! I put it on my feet at night, and it works even better if you put cotton socks on...simple packaging, but that is typical of the product line.

thank goodness i tested this product before i bought it.. i love almond scent but this one doesnt smell one bit like almond, i put some on and next thing i knew it felt like cooking oil. it smelled something like vicks vaporub there's a minty smell to it. im still waiting for the almond scent to appear.. the only positive thing i can say is that it actually made my hands feel less dry

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

The cream is terrific! Heavily and sharply almond, it really moisturizes and leaves hands quite soft. Rub it in good. I like it, and am old fashioned, so I love the jar packaging.

Top Rated Burt's Bees Products