April 16, 2014 | 1938 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice light summery scent. I love it, although it is not my drop-dead favorite. Wears off pretty fast, kinda like spraying yourself with a body spray.
Its perfect for summer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Lisau

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first impression of this was that it smelled really nice, however after a while the scent got to me - the dry down was very ordinary, nothing special. If you're sensitive like me and prone to headaches I would avoid this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pink_cutie

I love the fresh, crisp scent of this spray. It is not strong like most perfumes, and is almost like a body spray. The clear, gree glass bottle is very nice, andhas a nice green leaf on top. I would bye this product again for the hot summer days.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kiki34D

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the sent of green tea. I have EA in the honey drops body lotion, the intense spray, the regular perfume spray, and the Iced spray. I own the shower gel and regular body lotion. My next purchase will be the Spiced version for next fall. I have a feeling they are going to discontinue this soon. Hope not. Clean and Crisp. Wakes me up. Lots of antioxidants.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2003 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few fragrances I like and can wear without irritating my fiance. I think it is a lovely crisp scent that is perfect for Summer. Mum gets them all the time in her GWPs so I never have to bother buying it for myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells a little like hairspray at first. I didn't like it that much. Someone bought it for me as a gift and I wore it a few times but it's nothing special. It's a blah perfume.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by KelseyP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think this scent would be wonderful, if it wasn't for a distinctly harsh chemical note that makes itself evident after about 15 minutes. I seem not to have much luck with department store fragrances (except for Dior and Chanel) so perhaps my chemistry just doesn't mesh with whatever this note is.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2003 5:49:00 AM More reviews by marieantoinette

Every so often, I get it into my head that I will like this fragrance. I will be passing by the EA counter and decide to spritz a little on and I am always disappointed. And I am always amazed at how disappointed I am. I guess Pavlov was wrong.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 1:47:00 AM More reviews by carlybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This was horrible and cheap smelling to me. I hated the mint note in it (as far as minty fragrances go, Herba Fresca is #1 in my book) and it didn't smell like real green tea to me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2003 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Ariella4ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own the intense Green Tea scent. I wore it at my wedding. crisp & unobtrusive. definetly get the intenes one if you want any sort of lasting power.