Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

I've worn this scent for 2 years now, and I'm semi-retiring it for VS Heavenly....but it is a great clean smelling frangrance, and everyone always compliments it...the only thing is it does fade fast but they came out with a stronger spray to solve that..I also have the foot rub and honey drops lotion..its great stuff.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my absolute favorite perfume! It is light, fresh, and not too sweet or musky. The staying power is great on me as well.

This is such a nice, true, light green tea scent. I used to use Healing Garden until this came out. If you like green tea, you'll love this fragrance!

I loved this scent when I tried it at the counter. It smells fresh and definitely a summer fragrance. The only problem is that it has no lasting power at all! But I don't know if it's my problem or the scent's problem, coz perfumes never last on me!

::Sigh:: Boring and chemical. If women wear scents to attract men, this is not the one to go for. Although, I've found that the lotion is decent since it's not meant to be the main scent, and therefore is easier to handle.

YUCK you have to be kidding who wants to smell like earl grey anyway? it smells like a little old ladies house with the tea kettle brewing. once again I repeat YUCK

this smelled so good i would definitly buy this again yum.

yummy scent! love it. zesty and refreshing. i like it a lot. got this as a pressie in 15ml, hope to get it in full size soon

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice light summery scent. I love it, although it is not my drop-dead favorite. Wears off pretty fast, kinda like spraying yourself with a body spray.
Its perfect for summer

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My first impression of this was that it smelled really nice, however after a while the scent got to me - the dry down was very ordinary, nothing special. If you're sensitive like me and prone to headaches I would avoid this one.

Popular Fragrances