October 31, 2014 | 1115 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Green Tea

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2003 1:12:00 AM More reviews by rfright

::Sigh:: Boring and chemical. If women wear scents to attract men, this is not the one to go for. Although, I've found that the lotion is decent since it's not meant to be the main scent, and therefore is easier to handle.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2003 10:10:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUCK you have to be kidding who wants to smell like earl grey anyway? it smells like a little old ladies house with the tea kettle brewing. once again I repeat YUCK

rated 3 of 5 on 5/21/2003 5:52:00 PM More reviews by lovinthepink

this smelled so good i would definitly buy this again yum.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2003 11:15:00 PM More reviews by tanmh_88

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

yummy scent! love it. zesty and refreshing. i like it a lot. got this as a pressie in 15ml, hope to get it in full size soon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2003 4:03:00 PM More reviews by Designkelly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a nice light summery scent. I love it, although it is not my drop-dead favorite. Wears off pretty fast, kinda like spraying yourself with a body spray.
Its perfect for summer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2003 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Lisau

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

My first impression of this was that it smelled really nice, however after a while the scent got to me - the dry down was very ordinary, nothing special. If you're sensitive like me and prone to headaches I would avoid this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/5/2003 1:14:00 PM More reviews by pink_cutie

I love the fresh, crisp scent of this spray. It is not strong like most perfumes, and is almost like a body spray. The clear, gree glass bottle is very nice, andhas a nice green leaf on top. I would bye this product again for the hot summer days.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2003 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Kiki34D

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love the sent of green tea. I have EA in the honey drops body lotion, the intense spray, the regular perfume spray, and the Iced spray. I own the shower gel and regular body lotion. My next purchase will be the Spiced version for next fall. I have a feeling they are going to discontinue this soon. Hope not. Clean and Crisp. Wakes me up. Lots of antioxidants.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2003 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Belindalison

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the few fragrances I like and can wear without irritating my fiance. I think it is a lovely crisp scent that is perfect for Summer. Mum gets them all the time in her GWPs so I never have to bother buying it for myself.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2003 1:19:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It smells a little like hairspray at first. I didn't like it that much. Someone bought it for me as a gift and I wore it a few times but it's nothing special. It's a blah perfume.