Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

3.8

on 6/12/2003 1:25:00 PM

This is such a nice, true, light green tea scent. I used to use Healing Garden until this came out. If you like green tea, you'll love this fragrance!

on 6/10/2003 10:52:00 AM

I loved this scent when I tried it at the counter. It smells fresh and definitely a summer fragrance. The only problem is that it has no lasting power at all! But I don't know if it's my problem or the scent's problem, coz perfumes never last on me!

on 6/8/2003 1:12:00 AM

::Sigh:: Boring and chemical. If women wear scents to attract men, this is not the one to go for. Although, I've found that the lotion is decent since it's not meant to be the main scent, and therefore is easier to handle.

on 6/6/2003 10:10:00 AM

YUCK you have to be kidding who wants to smell like earl grey anyway? it smells like a little old ladies house with the tea kettle brewing. once again I repeat YUCK

on 5/21/2003 5:52:00 PM

this smelled so good i would definitly buy this again yum.

on 5/18/2003 11:15:00 PM

yummy scent! love it. zesty and refreshing. i like it a lot. got this as a pressie in 15ml, hope to get it in full size soon

on 4/28/2003 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice light summery scent. I love it, although it is not my drop-dead favorite. Wears off pretty fast, kinda like spraying yourself with a body spray.
Its perfect for summer

on 4/6/2003 6:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My first impression of this was that it smelled really nice, however after a while the scent got to me - the dry down was very ordinary, nothing special. If you're sensitive like me and prone to headaches I would avoid this one.

on 4/5/2003 1:14:00 PM

I love the fresh, crisp scent of this spray. It is not strong like most perfumes, and is almost like a body spray. The clear, gree glass bottle is very nice, andhas a nice green leaf on top. I would bye this product again for the hot summer days.

on 2/26/2003 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Other, Kinky, Coarse

I love the sent of green tea. I have EA in the honey drops body lotion, the intense spray, the regular perfume spray, and the Iced spray. I own the shower gel and regular body lotion. My next purchase will be the Spiced version for next fall. I have a feeling they are going to discontinue this soon. Hope not. Clean and Crisp. Wakes me up. Lots of antioxidants.

Popular Fragrances