November 23, 2014 | 1941 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 10/5/2005 12:00:00 PM More reviews by aerosmithkat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been using this product for a few months now. It doesn't work that well considering i have to rub to get off my basic non waterproof mascara. I don't care to rub on my eye area but it doesn't sting which is nice so i'll use it up and find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/31/2005 6:17:00 PM More reviews by cat1121

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have spent all summer trying to find an eyemake up remover that actually worked and didn't wind up in the bottom of the bin. This one wasn't a winner.

It never took all of my waterproof mascara off. In fact, it took several days to remove it all completely. There was always a follow up wash with my facial cleanser and stinging eyes almost every night before bed. It didn't really disolve, just pulled off makeup in chunks.

You can do a lot better for the same price with the Ponds remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

This is the best eye makeup remover ever! It removes every trace of eye makeup effortlessly. (I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I'm not sure about that.)
I love this because it's quick, oil-free, and doesn't irritate my eyes in any way. Perfect! Update: I think this was too drying on my eyelashes because they started falling out. Back to L'oreal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

Unlike most of the other raving reviews, I did NOT like this product. I thought it was a sub-par eye makeup remover. It takes quite a bit of product and rubbing to get my make-up off, something my Clinique and Lancome eye-makeup removers did not do. And for waterproof mascaras... forget about it. I had to soak several cotton squares to remove it...eeekk! It also fogged my vision for a couple of minutes after and left a little stingy sensation. The price is very cheap, but I will definitely not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Alhena21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this product. i got a free eyeliner w/this as well ($4.23 at walmart for both) and couldn't be happier. it doesn't leave my eyes all sticky and greasy. that's what i hated about almay non-oily remover pads -- my eyes weren't oily but they were a sticky mess. not so w/this product. it's perfect for using w/a q-tip too b/c you can get the remover just where you want it. you get a ton of it for your money too -- great deal :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Chrysynthia2

Great product! Usually I use a cream cleanser to remove my eye makeup, but decided to try an actual eye make up remover after reading reviews here. This works great to quickly, easily remove every bit of eye makeup I wear. I don't wear water proof though, so I can't comment on that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by mewatt3087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have bought this product several times over and over. It is great product. Does not grease up or dry out my eyelids. It does not irritate my eyes. I use about one cotton ball maybe 1 1/2 for each eye. That is with eyeliner and shadow. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by zushalu

Cheap, incredibly effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading all the rave reviews, I had to give thie product a try, and I love it. The packaging is very convienent (has a flip top), it's not messy and very easy to use. I put a litte on a cotton ball, wipe over my eyes, and all the makeup is gone (I don't wear any WP makeup). It doesn't burn my eyes, and it's really cheap. This is a great drugstore fine, and I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It removes my smokey eye looks easily and without alot of rubbing. I love it.