September 22, 2014 | 1554 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Rimmel - Gentle Eye Make Up Remover

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2005 9:02:00 PM More reviews by poegrl

This is the best eye makeup remover ever! It removes every trace of eye makeup effortlessly. (I don't wear waterproof mascara, so I'm not sure about that.)
I love this because it's quick, oil-free, and doesn't irritate my eyes in any way. Perfect! Update: I think this was too drying on my eyelashes because they started falling out. Back to L'oreal.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2005 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Misha32

Unlike most of the other raving reviews, I did NOT like this product. I thought it was a sub-par eye makeup remover. It takes quite a bit of product and rubbing to get my make-up off, something my Clinique and Lancome eye-makeup removers did not do. And for waterproof mascaras... forget about it. I had to soak several cotton squares to remove it...eeekk! It also fogged my vision for a couple of minutes after and left a little stingy sensation. The price is very cheap, but I will definitely not be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2005 1:12:00 PM More reviews by Alhena21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE this product. i got a free eyeliner w/this as well ($4.23 at walmart for both) and couldn't be happier. it doesn't leave my eyes all sticky and greasy. that's what i hated about almay non-oily remover pads -- my eyes weren't oily but they were a sticky mess. not so w/this product. it's perfect for using w/a q-tip too b/c you can get the remover just where you want it. you get a ton of it for your money too -- great deal :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2005 8:38:00 AM More reviews by Chrysynthia2

Great product! Usually I use a cream cleanser to remove my eye makeup, but decided to try an actual eye make up remover after reading reviews here. This works great to quickly, easily remove every bit of eye makeup I wear. I don't wear water proof though, so I can't comment on that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2005 12:10:00 AM More reviews by mewatt3087

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have bought this product several times over and over. It is great product. Does not grease up or dry out my eyelids. It does not irritate my eyes. I use about one cotton ball maybe 1 1/2 for each eye. That is with eyeliner and shadow. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2005 12:45:00 AM More reviews by zushalu

Cheap, incredibly effective.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2005 12:15:00 PM More reviews by AlFitz614

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

After reading all the rave reviews, I had to give thie product a try, and I love it. The packaging is very convienent (has a flip top), it's not messy and very easy to use. I put a litte on a cotton ball, wipe over my eyes, and all the makeup is gone (I don't wear any WP makeup). It doesn't burn my eyes, and it's really cheap. This is a great drugstore fine, and I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2005 6:57:00 PM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It removes my smokey eye looks easily and without alot of rubbing. I love it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2005 7:36:00 AM More reviews by irishgirl71

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Mild Rosacea, Sensitive, Combination Skin----> I decided to try this eye makeup remover as it was on clearance at the local Walmart. I only spent 2 bucks on the product but I wouldn't buy it again for 1 buck. The biggest issue I had with it is that it stung my eyes really bad. I admit it did remove my mascara but the eye irritation wasn't worth it for me. If you have really sensitive skin or "allergy eyes" I would skip this remover entirely. I will continue to buy Loreal's or Almay from now on; just too irritating for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2005 9:32:00 PM More reviews by mspres3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After reading the reviews on this product, I decided to try it. I am very glad that I did. It removes my eye makeup beautifully. There is no stinging, missing lashes, or anything. However, I cannot comment on how it removes waterproof mascara b/c I only use the regular kind. Anyway, I will definitely repurchase.