Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 7/20/2003 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Made my sensitive, acne prone skin break out even more than before! Doesn't work!

on 7/4/2003 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Purchased repeatedly for yrs when I had combo skin. Removed all makeup including eye/mascara, but did NOT sting my eyes. If my skin hadn't changed to "very dry" I would still be purchasing this cleanser. Highly recommend it.

on 6/14/2003 3:09:00 PM

This product is not at all foamy. It dose not clean my skin at all. Not very effective at all. I have used up almost a whole bottle 2 times a day waiting for some skin clearing action, but I still have the same skin problems. Not buying this again.

on 5/16/2003 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Two words: double yuck. This product smelled funky and left my skin w/ nasty dry patches.

on 5/6/2003 4:52:00 PM

Nice gentle cleanser. Doesn't break me out or dry me out, and the price is great. Not much not to like about it, and I'm sure I'll buy again.

on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My skin is VERY sensitive and dry. I picked this up because I was looking for something that would keep my face clear and not dry it out. I love this face wash. Just a little bit creates a rich lather and it rinses off clean without leaving my face tight or dry. Huge rave from me!

on 1/30/2003 9:53:00 PM

Reasonably priced and does a decent job of removing makeup and grime.

While i'm massaging it into my face I splash some more water onto my face to lather it up a bit- works a treat.

It does leave my skin feeling squeaky clean, and my oily t-zone calmed, but my cheeks start to feel a bit too taut and dry...
need to look for something that works better for my combo skin! but this stuff is pretty good in the meantime!

on 12/7/2002 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This is a good cleanser for me since it didn't irritate or dry my skin out any. I would definitely buy this again.

on 10/24/2002 4:12:00 PM

i like this stuff, it makes my face feel pretty clean but it doesn't lather up very well and it certainly doesn't "foam".

on 8/24/2002 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I swear by this product! It's all I use and I never break out :) Edit: 6/15/05 My skin's a lot drier now but sometimes I break out in reaction to a product. I find that this quickly calms my skin down again & gets it under control when that happens.