Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Peg-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-150 Distearate, Sodium Lauroampho Pg-Acetate Phosphate, Fragrance, Quaternium-15, Tetrasodium Edta

on 10/26/2003 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a very good cleanser. It lathers well and takes off makeup easily and the cleansing agents in it are VERY gentle-it's kind of similar to baby shampoo. Plus I love that it comes in a pump and it lasts forever! The fragrance in it is quite strong though and really shouldn't be in a product designed for sensitive skin. But if that doesn't bother you then definitely try this out! :)

horrible face wash. i used it twice a day for 2 days and my skin was peeling and all tight and flaking and horrible. waste of money! if this is considered sensitive imagine the regular one!

on 8/10/2003 6:32:00 PM

I have somewhat sensitive skin that's prone to break outs. This is my default cleanser - I always try other brands and always come back to my good ol' Clean & Clear Oil Free Sensitive Skin Facial Cleanser. It has the same ingredients as J&J Head to Toe Baby Wash and Purpose. I use this b/c it's cheaper than Purpose and the pump bottle is more convenient than the J&J H2T. It removes all my makeup and leaves my skin clean and not stripped. I do usually go to a more gentle cleanser in the winter when my skin gets on the dry side though.

on 7/28/2003 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

One of the few beauty products I have actually used up and repurchased more then once. Definitely more suitable for combo/oily and oily skin, I think it would be a bit too drying for people with dry skin. And it has fragrance, so those with super sensitive skin may want to bypass this one. But in general, it's a good cleanser that's not overpriced.

on 7/20/2003 2:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Made my sensitive, acne prone skin break out even more than before! Doesn't work!

on 7/4/2003 6:16:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Purchased repeatedly for yrs when I had combo skin. Removed all makeup including eye/mascara, but did NOT sting my eyes. If my skin hadn't changed to "very dry" I would still be purchasing this cleanser. Highly recommend it.

on 6/14/2003 3:09:00 PM

This product is not at all foamy. It dose not clean my skin at all. Not very effective at all. I have used up almost a whole bottle 2 times a day waiting for some skin clearing action, but I still have the same skin problems. Not buying this again.

on 5/16/2003 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Two words: double yuck. This product smelled funky and left my skin w/ nasty dry patches.

on 5/6/2003 4:52:00 PM

Nice gentle cleanser. Doesn't break me out or dry me out, and the price is great. Not much not to like about it, and I'm sure I'll buy again.

on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My skin is VERY sensitive and dry. I picked this up because I was looking for something that would keep my face clear and not dry it out. I love this face wash. Just a little bit creates a rich lather and it rinses off clean without leaving my face tight or dry. Huge rave from me!