October 25, 2014 | 1947 users online

Cleansers - Clean & Clear - Foaming Facial Cleanser - Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2003 12:27:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Two words: double yuck. This product smelled funky and left my skin w/ nasty dry patches.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 4:52:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice gentle cleanser. Doesn't break me out or dry me out, and the price is great. Not much not to like about it, and I'm sure I'll buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2003 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My skin is VERY sensitive and dry. I picked this up because I was looking for something that would keep my face clear and not dry it out. I love this face wash. Just a little bit creates a rich lather and it rinses off clean without leaving my face tight or dry. Huge rave from me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2003 9:53:00 PM More reviews by das_madchen

Reasonably priced and does a decent job of removing makeup and grime.

While i'm massaging it into my face I splash some more water onto my face to lather it up a bit- works a treat.

It does leave my skin feeling squeaky clean, and my oily t-zone calmed, but my cheeks start to feel a bit too taut and dry...
need to look for something that works better for my combo skin! but this stuff is pretty good in the meantime!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2002 10:11:00 PM More reviews by AsiaChick

This is a good cleanser for me since it didn't irritate or dry my skin out any. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2002 4:12:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

i like this stuff, it makes my face feel pretty clean but it doesn't lather up very well and it certainly doesn't "foam".

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2002 1:20:00 PM More reviews by LauraP24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I swear by this product! It's all I use and I never break out :) Edit: 6/15/05 My skin's a lot drier now but sometimes I break out in reaction to a product. I find that this quickly calms my skin down again & gets it under control when that happens.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2002 4:17:00 PM More reviews by MegE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The scent is surprisingly strong for a so-called sensitive skin cleanser. It was a bit too drying for my slightly oily/combo skin. Those with very oily skin may have better luck.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2002 12:24:00 PM More reviews by leysa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this stuff for years, and while it doesn't really clear my skin up, it sure does keep me from getting new blemishes. Not too oily and rinses clean, and I really like it. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2002 12:50:00 AM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

this left me with tight, dry patches on my face. it was also hard to get the mascara off.