November 26, 2014 | 1849 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2009 8:49:00 PM More reviews by ilykthx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got this as a GWP and I do love it, a lot. I use it to set my makeup, and to help buff my face. Sometimes my foundation dries too fast or my concealer is a bit older so it doesen't blend as well. One quick spray and everything it smoothy-smooth! The reason I took off a lippie is because of the price! It's basically water! Holy moly!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2009 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Yushimi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The 50ml is my mini 'Fix+' on the go. I didn't want to carry that Fix+ bottle because it's a tad too heavy for me to carry sometimes lolz.

Great for the summer 'cool down' if you needed it. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/5/2009 9:52:00 PM More reviews by SushiGirl8

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive skin with rosacea + many small bumps on my cheeks.
This product seems to make the problem worse. I bought the LRP thermal water and tried them both to compare. The cosmetician told me I would like the Avene one better b/c it is more soothing and takes away the redness more so than LRP. However, I find LRP works so much better for me .... I guess it's an individualized thing. Also, I found out you are never supposed to shake these bottles .. oops !!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2009 1:58:00 AM More reviews by littletwinklestar

LOVE this! I've tried evian spray but i still prefer to use this! it always helps to calm my sensitive itchy skin. I normally stock up when i see the big bottles on promotion :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2009 9:32:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a surprisingly amazing product. I have very sensitive skin with a touch of Rosacea. I have tried many topicals and end up returning them all. I bought this because I had heard it was soothing and gentle. I thought it might be nice after a session with my Tanda or Baby Quasar (healing red and blue light systems for your skin). Not only does this beautifully, delicate mist feel good when it hits your skin, but it instantly takes the red out! It's like an eraser or something! It feels so cool and calming. It banishes all the irritation and redness from your skin. Beware though, this stuff is highly addictive! I keep wanting to spritz myself with it every few hours! I limit myself to morning and night, but if I have a little extra redness that day, I will spritz a little more. This is also very inexpensive considering what it does for your skin. This is no ordinary water (also you can get a very nice sized can of this for less than $12.00)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 6:34:00 AM More reviews by Mraaah

Great product at a reasonable price. I use this to set my mineral foundation, to avoid getting a powdery look. This gives me a healthy, dewy glow and helps moisturize my skin. The packaging might not be that glamorous, but the quality of the product makes it a great buy all the same.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/27/2009 5:31:00 AM More reviews by sharonkumar

Oh how I LOVE this product.
I mainly use this to set my makeup because I hate a powdery look.And this takes that away and sets my makeup,making it look so beautiful and natural.and it intensifies eyeshadows too.I think this is wayyyy better than MAC Fix Plus.

I also use this to refresh my skin on a hot day and it has a cooling effect.And Ive noticed that the dry patches on my skin are pretty much gone when I apply this.

And so I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2009 7:55:00 PM More reviews by limwc

Great product! I had to switch from my toner with essential oil (Alqvimia's Orange Blossom Water) to Avene's Thermal Water since I found out I was pregnant. My skin was a little irritated and sensitive due to the changing hormones. I have been using it for 5 months now and love the results, skin is calmer and there's less breakout. For the price, I might just stick to this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2009 9:09:00 AM More reviews by nenaguapa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Awesome !!! It is just water, but it is so soothing. I have sensitive combination skin and this really helps with irritation. Also after applying makeup to help it set in, and that way it does not look so powdery, even on a hot day, really refreshing. The only problem is Avene products are not so common in the USA as it is in other parts of the world.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2009 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Missy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I wanted to try this for a long time and finally got my hands on a sample bottle (which was a feat!). It feels cool upon application and feels instantly soothing. I wasn't sure of the effectiveness or any of the benefits, but I kept using it day and night after my regular daily staples. Somehow, this stuff keeps my Rosacea in check. It instantly calms down any burning or itching and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated. It also drastically reduces my "normally" constant facial redness and makes my skin look halfway normal. I have to admit that I was very skeptical at first, but I can guarantee that I will never be without this product again!