April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by saltyandsweet55

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very mate foundation. It will leave you mate for about 4 to 6 hours. Just watch this has a powder finish so you only want to apply were you know you will get really oily. It really good for oily skin but I don't know about dry skin because it might highlight dry spots that you don't want highlight. This foundation gets an A for me

rated 3 of 5 on 9/1/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupluver23

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am very very pale in skin and I was reading other reivews and tutorials and I finally decided to buy it but when I went to the store the lightest color they make was waaaay to dark for me so I would suggest to expand on the colors becase I was really looking forward to using it :(

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 1:07:00 PM More reviews by Jerena

Very nice foundation, especially love the finish. Unfortunately after couple of hours it gets oily in my T zone, but that doesn't bother me too much. Im in NW20 and ivory 805 is perfect for me. I read the reviews and a lot of women say that it oxidize on them, thats why i got lighter shade and seems that is a good match. Got it for 9$ at Target not too bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by lili89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

After reading very good reviews about this foundation, I wanted it to work badly... Unfortunately this was a total disaster to my face. A couple of weeks after I started using this foundation my face started to breakout, I felt It was high school all over again. It wasn't just regular pimples but painful cysts around my jawline, sideburns and forehead and few on my cheeks. Although it had very good coverage and it stays on for a long time. The color I chose wasn't exactly my match, I'm slightly tanned and its hard to find the right shade. They didnt have that many options. I have acne prone and very oily skin. Should've learned my lesson with Cover Girl, I had a bad experience in the past about a few years ago with one of the foundations and it ruined my face forever. Will never buy covergirl foundation ever!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2013 7:55:00 PM More reviews by MES

I'm not a fan of this product. I usually stick with a light to medium coverage foundation with a natural finish. This is full coverage foundation for sure and I didn't think it looked very natural. My skin is pretty dry, so finding a foundation that doesn't look too heavy can be hard. I applied this with a beauty blender and it didn't help soften the appearance of this foundation. I had a difficult time finding a shade that would match, and while CG claims to be able to make a match from their site, this isnt true. They have a very limited number of matches/dupes. If you are looking for an inexpensive full coverage foundation, than this is your product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:22:00 PM More reviews by medicine4thedead

I personally had mixed feelings about this product, for the following pros and cons.

Pros;
* It has amazing staying power, it last all day!
* The coverage is really good, I don't have to apply any concealer.

Cons;
* The colour range is terrible, none of them match my skin tone
* It is drying and clings to dry patches and hair folicles
* It feels gross on my skin
* It does not have the primer power it claims to have, it settles into my pores.
* The smell is awful

Overall, i would not buy this again and will only wear it when I absolutely feel like I need it, which isn't often.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by zomgblah

Extremely disappointed with this product. I had high hopes when I bought it due to the earlier reviews raving about how nice it was for combination/oily skin, but sadly it did not work for mine. It did not really even out my skin as well as I had hoped but rather clung to every dry flake and emphasized imperfections like pores and pimples. It did, however, last me 6-7 hours before I needed to blot, but at this point it began melting into nasty blotches.

Overall, I really wanted to like this because I love the packaging and lasting power but I can't get over the fact that it magnified my dry patches and basically every other imperfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2013 10:59:00 AM More reviews by hahalex21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After wearing this foundation for a week, I can safely say that it does not break me out, and I have the most acne-prone, clog-prone skin known to man. This product is everything I wanted Revlon Colorstay to be. It has medium coverage that is quite buildable to full with a matte finish. It lasts all day on my skin and looks beautiful, not cakey at all. I apply it with my Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and then smooth it lightly with my fingers and it looks flawless. It feels lightweight and helps control oil nicely. This is a serious contender for HG status, I definitely recommend it to those with oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by BeautyBrunette16

I loved this foundation! Notice the d in loved? It made me break out badly :( even after suspecting it was breaking me out, I continued to wear it because I loved it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by lipglossjunkee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I usually adore Cover Girl foundations and this one started out as a keeper...but after 5 days straight of wearing it, I kept noticing it wearing off in certain places, as well as patchiness. I'm dry/combo skinned, although less dry in summer. I tried this on a well moisturized face, with and without primer. And I always had the patchiness around my nose and upper lip, no matter what.

That being said, the coverage on my cheeks was lovely, the shade match was lovely (Classic Ivory for my NC20 skin), and I loved how it felt on my face.

I returned it though. For $12.99 I could do without the patchiness. No repurchase.