April 17, 2014 | 1362 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by arabelle

Absolutely love this blush. The color is just what I have been searching for. Yes, you do have to apply it very lightly because it is highly pigmented. I'm a warm PPP and this blush just glows on my skin. This is a blush you must try before purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 3:40:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is off the hook. I think it's the pefect shade for my DDD skin. The orange-red tones totally enliven my undertones and make my whole face glow. I LOVE it...worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2003 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Shazlinkz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, bright orangy, red color. wouldn't recommend for pale complexions. Beautiful with a tan!looks like you've just been at the gym or run a mile! Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2003 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kate303

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first Nars blush I bought, and I love it. I'm a PPP, NW15, and while it is easy to put too much on, such as today, it looks gorgeous and natural if you do it correctly. The perfect in from the cold flush. It takes on a more pinkish quality than I think it would on warmer complexions. All I do to apply is touch the cake, wipe the excess on the base of my wrist, where no one will notice if I forget to wash it off, and brush on, buffing slightly on the apples. Will be trying more Nars blushes. This applied a little more heavily gives me a fabulous coral-red flush, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by joyful

I'm an NC45 in MAC Select Tint and I love this blush. It looks absolutely un-natural in the pan, but the irony is that this blush gives me the most natural glow ever. I'm not going to repeat all of the advice that's been offered here about applying this blush, but it's all worth listening to.

Here's a tip: the SA told me that she likes to rub a little bit of Exhibit A onto her bare lips with a fingertip to create a stain. She then tops it with a clear gloss. I suspect this would work with any of the more pigmented NARS blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW, what a unique blush!! Bright red in the package, gorgeous on cheeks. This is a product for people who like putting on makeup, and have time to spare. it takes a few tries to get the application right, because of the pigment factor (wow, a lot of pigment) and you could end up looking sunburned, or clown-like if applied with a heavy hand.
$29.00 Canadian for NARS blushes these days.
I'd repurchase this, but i will never use up this pan.
This, i think, is my 2nd favourite nars blush next to Deep Throat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 8:44:00 PM More reviews by boomgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, Not gonna repeat all the wonderful raves, but just gotta pop in and say that it is shockingly bright brick red. Looks very natural on my medium olive skin. It is extremely pigmented and will last a verrry long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of those products that I never would have purchased if it hadn't been for MUA. The light hand is essential, but once you master that--you will get the most beautiful glow. I use just a slight swoosh on top of Zen. It gives you that Ralph Lauren healthy luck (without the sun!).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by 2Lauren2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Talk about bold! But don't let the color scare you. Just make sure you have a good brush (not a dense bristled one) and BLEND! I got this in a swap after *needing* it for so long. I'm glad it turned out to work for me. It gives me a looong lasting punchy glow of color on my cheeks. With sheer coverage it becomes a truly beautiful color. I will have to use an even lighter hand with this in the winter, when my skin is devoid of color and less accepting of such bright colors.
Bottom Line: If you are feeling bold, get it. It's worth it and chances are you can pull it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I read the reviews here for Exhibit A before ordering and I'm glad I didn't base my purchase on the reviewers who were claiming this made them look clownish - If this was/is the case, it's because you are probably applying too much and not blending nearly enough. NARS blushes are finely milled and very highly pigmented. With any brush and a light hand, it's hard to go wrong. This blush could be intimidating, but practice a litte. Product control is a must - Once mastered, Exhibit A will give a fresh and sweet cherry flush to the cheeks that looks even more natural than many pinks and peaches! It's hard to believe that such a bright red will look natural - but it does. One of my favorite blushes of all time :) I'm a GGG/MMM, but I imagine this shade would look as pretty and natural on with any skintone :)