July 26, 2014 | 1385 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2003 5:09:00 AM More reviews by blusky

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh what a gorgeous blush this is! i wish i could give it 6 stars! i love it so much! This is a very bright very pigmented red-orange color. It's not the kind of color i wear on the apple of my cheeks (reserved for pinks and peaches), but it's something i use high up on my cheekbones, blended slightly up, down and in. Gives off such a sexy flush. The color is so bright it 'glows'. If you've noticed and liked the kind of strong colors Milla Jovovich usually wears on her cheekbones up to the outer corner of her eyes, you'll love this one. Of course, i don't apply it as strongly as she does. I also use this as an eyeshadow around the outer corner of my eyes, and also as very pretty lip stain. Just apply a little lipbalm or clear lipglass on top. So versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2003 2:39:00 PM More reviews by sammifan

I've been itching to buy this blush ever since it came out and I read all the rave reviews on the m/u board and on productville. I never got around to buying it until recently at a makeover when the MA used it on me, though, and I don't regret this purchase! It gives me a very healthy flush. Yes, it is scary looking in the pan and yes, if you apply too much you *will* look like a clown - which is what happened to me the first time. But once you try it a couple of times you will master the technique of applying it properly and you will love the results! I usually use a powder blush to apply the more pigmented blushes(a tip taught to me by a national MA at a YSL makeover at Holt's). You have a lot less blending to do afterwards and goes on more naturally as well as sheerer. I swipe over the blush twice gently with my powder blush, then swipe on a tissue and apply to my face, and voila, the right amount of pigment appears! I think this would look gorgeous on tanned skins, but as a PPP it worked very well on me also. A beautiful combination would be to wear this with NARS babe lipgloss, and a olive-green shadow with gold. Highly recommend this blush!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2003 3:17:00 AM More reviews by arabelle

Absolutely love this blush. The color is just what I have been searching for. Yes, you do have to apply it very lightly because it is highly pigmented. I'm a warm PPP and this blush just glows on my skin. This is a blush you must try before purchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2003 3:40:00 AM More reviews by PrincessAmina83

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is off the hook. I think it's the pefect shade for my DDD skin. The orange-red tones totally enliven my undertones and make my whole face glow. I LOVE it...worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2003 3:44:00 AM More reviews by Shazlinkz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful, bright orangy, red color. wouldn't recommend for pale complexions. Beautiful with a tan!looks like you've just been at the gym or run a mile! Gorgeous!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2003 10:25:00 AM More reviews by kate303

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was the first Nars blush I bought, and I love it. I'm a PPP, NW15, and while it is easy to put too much on, such as today, it looks gorgeous and natural if you do it correctly. The perfect in from the cold flush. It takes on a more pinkish quality than I think it would on warmer complexions. All I do to apply is touch the cake, wipe the excess on the base of my wrist, where no one will notice if I forget to wash it off, and brush on, buffing slightly on the apples. Will be trying more Nars blushes. This applied a little more heavily gives me a fabulous coral-red flush, love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2003 2:47:00 AM More reviews by joyful

I'm an NC45 in MAC Select Tint and I love this blush. It looks absolutely un-natural in the pan, but the irony is that this blush gives me the most natural glow ever. I'm not going to repeat all of the advice that's been offered here about applying this blush, but it's all worth listening to.

Here's a tip: the SA told me that she likes to rub a little bit of Exhibit A onto her bare lips with a fingertip to create a stain. She then tops it with a clear gloss. I suspect this would work with any of the more pigmented NARS blushes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/20/2003 1:53:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

WOW, what a unique blush!! Bright red in the package, gorgeous on cheeks. This is a product for people who like putting on makeup, and have time to spare. it takes a few tries to get the application right, because of the pigment factor (wow, a lot of pigment) and you could end up looking sunburned, or clown-like if applied with a heavy hand.
$29.00 Canadian for NARS blushes these days.
I'd repurchase this, but i will never use up this pan.
This, i think, is my 2nd favourite nars blush next to Deep Throat.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 8:44:00 PM More reviews by boomgurl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Wow, Not gonna repeat all the wonderful raves, but just gotta pop in and say that it is shockingly bright brick red. Looks very natural on my medium olive skin. It is extremely pigmented and will last a verrry long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of those products that I never would have purchased if it hadn't been for MUA. The light hand is essential, but once you master that--you will get the most beautiful glow. I use just a slight swoosh on top of Zen. It gives you that Ralph Lauren healthy luck (without the sun!).