July 31, 2014 | 1838 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by InColor

This is such a GREAT liquid eyeliner! a dead steady hand is not necessary and the line turns out so thin and perfect! A little bit on the pricey side though..30$CDN so minus lippie. Although I totally agree that it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by isylu423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the most amazing liquid/mousse eyeliner! i am so bad with using these generally and never do but i stumbled upon Action a few weeks ago (an amazing golden olive green) and i just had to have it. i am so glad that i couldn't resist! the color and texture are wonderful and the applicator just glides over my lashlines! everyone needs to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by vikauz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most user-friendly liquid eyeliner i've ever used. I am not very good with liquid eyliners, but artliner made the aplication very easy and smooth. The line was perfect and not crooked. I would definetly recomend this product for those who use liquid formulas. The only downer is the price - a bit high.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Mandalion

I have used the same Almay liquid eyeliner since I was 14. I don't know why I never thought to switch as I've always had difficulty applying it. I bought this Lancome Artliner on a whim four days ago, remembering that I'd heard it was good in various magazines and things. AND ZOMG! It's so wonderful! It's so effortless! I guess I had just resigned myself to having a difficult time applying liquid eyeliner, because this is BRILLIANT, you don't have to have a steady hand and it comes out looking great each time! I don't really know about the lasting effects as I wash my makeup off every night when I come home from work, but its easy application makes it worth it I'd say.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by titty1113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product does not stay at all. Although it is very easy to apply and your result is a nice and straight line, it gets smudgy in no time. Also, it is very irritating when it gets into my eyes.
Not what you would expect from an expensive brand...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sabrunka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not too sure why Becki hated this so much.. but it's an AMAZING eyeliner!! I have it in brown and cranberry and I love it, it's so easy to get a smooth strait line and yes I agree it is expensive, but it is AMAZING, I suggest you buy it!! Well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 3:32:00 AM More reviews by christietx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product and you can get a very fine line. However, the Loreal version is just as good at a third of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love eyeliner. It is probably my most used cosmetic. I have this in black, blueberry and a discontinued plum colour. Its insanely expensive, but i love it and have repurchased. It goes on easy and stays on much longer than most liquid liners. I do have to say though you can find similar quality eyeliners which are cheaper if your looking for BLACK, but as for other colours (blue, grey, etc) if you want a unique colour that does not look cheap or crack, than this is the way to go because it goes on smoother.

For example ; I thought artliner was too expensive and bought a the prestige brand blue colour which is similar to the blueberry and it does not look the same nor wear as long.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2007 3:17:00 AM More reviews by beckibear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT BUY THIS. I would give it a 0 if I could. 19 this cost me. The tip wasn't as firm as I expected, I could not draw a decent line with it, I could not even draw a particularly thin line with it and it irritated my eyes. Please save your money for something better, heck anything is better than this crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 2:00:00 AM More reviews by yuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After going to two counters that didn't have Noir or Smoke, I finally found one with Smoke. The most unfortunate thing about this is it is not waterproof. I'm a bit of a crybaby and sad situations always have me streaming, which just happened a few minutes ago and half of the eyeliner came off after I dabbed at my eyes with a tissue. Also, I rub my eyes sometimes (not good, I know!) and that makes parts of it travel below my lid.

Otherwise, I do love this for a liquid liner. I've owned a few (Almay, which burned my lids for some reason, an Asian brand and MAC's liquid last) and this one is has the best applicator and staying power in normal situations. It is so easy to apply this and to make it as thin or thick as I want! The most important thing I was looking for was easy application and no travelling, and aside from above mentioned occasions it works wonderfully, better than most eyeliners I've used! Which is actually quite a few, because I've been looking for an easy, no brush needed eyeliner (otherwise I use Fluidline).

I'll probably repurchase even with the price.