April 21, 2014 | 1190 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by titty1113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product does not stay at all. Although it is very easy to apply and your result is a nice and straight line, it gets smudgy in no time. Also, it is very irritating when it gets into my eyes.
Not what you would expect from an expensive brand...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sabrunka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not too sure why Becki hated this so much.. but it's an AMAZING eyeliner!! I have it in brown and cranberry and I love it, it's so easy to get a smooth strait line and yes I agree it is expensive, but it is AMAZING, I suggest you buy it!! Well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 3:32:00 AM More reviews by christietx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product and you can get a very fine line. However, the Loreal version is just as good at a third of the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I love eyeliner. It is probably my most used cosmetic. I have this in black, blueberry and a discontinued plum colour. Its insanely expensive, but i love it and have repurchased. It goes on easy and stays on much longer than most liquid liners. I do have to say though you can find similar quality eyeliners which are cheaper if your looking for BLACK, but as for other colours (blue, grey, etc) if you want a unique colour that does not look cheap or crack, than this is the way to go because it goes on smoother.

For example ; I thought artliner was too expensive and bought a the prestige brand blue colour which is similar to the blueberry and it does not look the same nor wear as long.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2007 3:17:00 AM More reviews by beckibear

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

DO NOT BUY THIS. I would give it a 0 if I could. 19 this cost me. The tip wasn't as firm as I expected, I could not draw a decent line with it, I could not even draw a particularly thin line with it and it irritated my eyes. Please save your money for something better, heck anything is better than this crap.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2006 2:00:00 AM More reviews by yuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After going to two counters that didn't have Noir or Smoke, I finally found one with Smoke. The most unfortunate thing about this is it is not waterproof. I'm a bit of a crybaby and sad situations always have me streaming, which just happened a few minutes ago and half of the eyeliner came off after I dabbed at my eyes with a tissue. Also, I rub my eyes sometimes (not good, I know!) and that makes parts of it travel below my lid.

Otherwise, I do love this for a liquid liner. I've owned a few (Almay, which burned my lids for some reason, an Asian brand and MAC's liquid last) and this one is has the best applicator and staying power in normal situations. It is so easy to apply this and to make it as thin or thick as I want! The most important thing I was looking for was easy application and no travelling, and aside from above mentioned occasions it works wonderfully, better than most eyeliners I've used! Which is actually quite a few, because I've been looking for an easy, no brush needed eyeliner (otherwise I use Fluidline).

I'll probably repurchase even with the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2006 1:29:00 PM More reviews by soraya69

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG e/l, I have 3 - Black, Smoke and Brown. The felt tip makes it pretty easy to trace the line, and the colour is intense and doesn't flake, it stays put throughout the day. It's very similar to L'Oreal's Line Intensifique, but yet there is a difference - Lancome's e/l glides so much easier, it's almost fool-proof.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2006 10:22:00 AM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. It lasts all day and comes in a ton of colors. I bought this in a light brown. Wish it were a little cheaper, but if you time it right you can take advantage of Lancome GWP. Can't wait to try more colors. If you like the liquid eyeliner look, give this a try.

If you want basic black, dark brown, etc check out L'Oreal Line Intensifique, same eyeliner much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2006 1:20:00 PM More reviews by tricia436

Love the artliners, they last a long time and are easy to apply. The Loreal version works just as well, and is much cheaper, but has a limited selection of colors. I have tried the black, plum, and blueberry and love them all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2006 1:15:00 PM More reviews by lilxdreamy

My favorite liquid eyeliner! Just pull your eye taut and sweep this liner gently across your eye... it makes for a perfectly precise line every time! :)