October 25, 2014 | 1732 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by aesthetic

Nice eyeliner. Bit tricky to apply at first, but once you get used to it it goes on beautifully! Other than the application, this eyeliner has been the best I've ever used. I don't think I'll ever switch.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2007 4:58:00 AM More reviews by kiki1224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

PROS: the application was relatively easy with the felt tip, it's a little bit on the soft side, and for some people control was an issue but i found it ok.

CONS: this eyeliner did not stay on my lids AT ALL. literally about 10 seconds after application it started to flake off in chunks. VERY unattractive. i reapplied another layer. didn't help. and mind you i applied this right after clensing my face so it couldnt've been oily lids. after battling with it for the next ten minutes, i gave up. (if this is what it looks like only after one minute, i can't even begin imagine what it'd look like after a day.)

OVERALL: in the end, i was very frustrated. the drugstore bargain for 1/5 of the price had much better results than this horrible let down.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by tixifix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved how waterproof it is. The only problem is that in the triangular tip, there seems to be a little round shape in the end that is not hard enough and slips. They cause me to make a lot of mistakes and make me make up for it by putting a thicker line (it's not necessarily easy to correct it because it's waterproof, especially when you're in a hurry) and I usually end up with something that looks like an eye shadow coverage, which is not bad but it destroys its name as an eyeliner. I had a better experience with a Maybelline eyeliner similar to this because it has a real pointy (but soft enough as to not hurt the eye) the only problem is that it isn't waterproof. But a $5ish vs. a $28 one? You choose.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by modfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I never use liquid liners because I tried it once a couple of years of ago and it was a disaster! This on the other hand is wonderful. It's so easy to use that I got beautiful results on the very first try. And this is coming from someone who has no hand coordination. I wore it to my stressful job and it stayed on my oily eye lids all day. But it washes off easily too. This is my new HG liner! A little expensive but you totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by tealady

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Artliner! I have used Ice Black, Brown, and Smoke and just love the colors and the easy application. This was the first liquid liner I used and it was much easier than I expected, probably because of the flexible rubber applicator.

Yes, it's pricey and I think it's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me it was hard to apply. I did not like the application tip and can never get it perfect. Revlon's colorstay liquid liner is more user friendly and the handle is much shorter and the tip is a firm but yet soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by laceylew

Prune is my favorite color, but it is discontinnued now. This liquid liner is GREAT, and it really stays put. I luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by StarEyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best liquid liner that I have ever tried (I've tried MANY!)! Goes on very smoothly and is easy to control. Plus it it has awesome staying power!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by InColor

This is such a GREAT liquid eyeliner! a dead steady hand is not necessary and the line turns out so thin and perfect! A little bit on the pricey side though..30$CDN so minus lippie. Although I totally agree that it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by isylu423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the most amazing liquid/mousse eyeliner! i am so bad with using these generally and never do but i stumbled upon Action a few weeks ago (an amazing golden olive green) and i just had to have it. i am so glad that i couldn't resist! the color and texture are wonderful and the applicator just glides over my lashlines! everyone needs to try this!