September 16, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2007 11:14:00 PM More reviews by tixifix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loved how waterproof it is. The only problem is that in the triangular tip, there seems to be a little round shape in the end that is not hard enough and slips. They cause me to make a lot of mistakes and make me make up for it by putting a thicker line (it's not necessarily easy to correct it because it's waterproof, especially when you're in a hurry) and I usually end up with something that looks like an eye shadow coverage, which is not bad but it destroys its name as an eyeliner. I had a better experience with a Maybelline eyeliner similar to this because it has a real pointy (but soft enough as to not hurt the eye) the only problem is that it isn't waterproof. But a $5ish vs. a $28 one? You choose.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2007 1:57:00 PM More reviews by modfemme

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner. I never use liquid liners because I tried it once a couple of years of ago and it was a disaster! This on the other hand is wonderful. It's so easy to use that I got beautiful results on the very first try. And this is coming from someone who has no hand coordination. I wore it to my stressful job and it stayed on my oily eye lids all day. But it washes off easily too. This is my new HG liner! A little expensive but you totally worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2007 6:13:00 PM More reviews by tealady

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love Artliner! I have used Ice Black, Brown, and Smoke and just love the colors and the easy application. This was the first liquid liner I used and it was much easier than I expected, probably because of the flexible rubber applicator.

Yes, it's pricey and I think it's worth it!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me it was hard to apply. I did not like the application tip and can never get it perfect. Revlon's colorstay liquid liner is more user friendly and the handle is much shorter and the tip is a firm but yet soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by laceylew

Prune is my favorite color, but it is discontinnued now. This liquid liner is GREAT, and it really stays put. I luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by StarEyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best liquid liner that I have ever tried (I've tried MANY!)! Goes on very smoothly and is easy to control. Plus it it has awesome staying power!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by InColor

This is such a GREAT liquid eyeliner! a dead steady hand is not necessary and the line turns out so thin and perfect! A little bit on the pricey side though..30$CDN so minus lippie. Although I totally agree that it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by isylu423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the most amazing liquid/mousse eyeliner! i am so bad with using these generally and never do but i stumbled upon Action a few weeks ago (an amazing golden olive green) and i just had to have it. i am so glad that i couldn't resist! the color and texture are wonderful and the applicator just glides over my lashlines! everyone needs to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by vikauz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most user-friendly liquid eyeliner i've ever used. I am not very good with liquid eyliners, but artliner made the aplication very easy and smooth. The line was perfect and not crooked. I would definetly recomend this product for those who use liquid formulas. The only downer is the price - a bit high.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Mandalion

I have used the same Almay liquid eyeliner since I was 14. I don't know why I never thought to switch as I've always had difficulty applying it. I bought this Lancome Artliner on a whim four days ago, remembering that I'd heard it was good in various magazines and things. AND ZOMG! It's so wonderful! It's so effortless! I guess I had just resigned myself to having a difficult time applying liquid eyeliner, because this is BRILLIANT, you don't have to have a steady hand and it comes out looking great each time! I don't really know about the lasting effects as I wash my makeup off every night when I come home from work, but its easy application makes it worth it I'd say.