August 28, 2014 | 1139 users online

Eyeliner - Lancome - Artliner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/21/2007 9:31:00 PM More reviews by oohollyoo

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

For me it was hard to apply. I did not like the application tip and can never get it perfect. Revlon's colorstay liquid liner is more user friendly and the handle is much shorter and the tip is a firm but yet soft.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2007 1:06:00 AM More reviews by laceylew

Prune is my favorite color, but it is discontinnued now. This liquid liner is GREAT, and it really stays put. I luv it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2007 7:19:00 PM More reviews by StarEyez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Best liquid liner that I have ever tried (I've tried MANY!)! Goes on very smoothly and is easy to control. Plus it it has awesome staying power!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by InColor

This is such a GREAT liquid eyeliner! a dead steady hand is not necessary and the line turns out so thin and perfect! A little bit on the pricey side though..30$CDN so minus lippie. Although I totally agree that it's worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2007 3:42:00 PM More reviews by isylu423

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this is the most amazing liquid/mousse eyeliner! i am so bad with using these generally and never do but i stumbled upon Action a few weeks ago (an amazing golden olive green) and i just had to have it. i am so glad that i couldn't resist! the color and texture are wonderful and the applicator just glides over my lashlines! everyone needs to try this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by vikauz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the most user-friendly liquid eyeliner i've ever used. I am not very good with liquid eyliners, but artliner made the aplication very easy and smooth. The line was perfect and not crooked. I would definetly recomend this product for those who use liquid formulas. The only downer is the price - a bit high.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2007 11:28:00 AM More reviews by Mandalion

I have used the same Almay liquid eyeliner since I was 14. I don't know why I never thought to switch as I've always had difficulty applying it. I bought this Lancome Artliner on a whim four days ago, remembering that I'd heard it was good in various magazines and things. AND ZOMG! It's so wonderful! It's so effortless! I guess I had just resigned myself to having a difficult time applying liquid eyeliner, because this is BRILLIANT, you don't have to have a steady hand and it comes out looking great each time! I don't really know about the lasting effects as I wash my makeup off every night when I come home from work, but its easy application makes it worth it I'd say.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2007 6:58:00 AM More reviews by titty1113

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The product does not stay at all. Although it is very easy to apply and your result is a nice and straight line, it gets smudgy in no time. Also, it is very irritating when it gets into my eyes.
Not what you would expect from an expensive brand...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2007 12:35:00 PM More reviews by sabrunka

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Not too sure why Becki hated this so much.. but it's an AMAZING eyeliner!! I have it in brown and cranberry and I love it, it's so easy to get a smooth strait line and yes I agree it is expensive, but it is AMAZING, I suggest you buy it!! Well worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2007 3:32:00 AM More reviews by christietx

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product and you can get a very fine line. However, the Loreal version is just as good at a third of the price.