October 25, 2014 | 1254 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2012 1:29:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have this in Peach Satin. The texture is really nice, and the overall color is beautiful, but the pigmentation is lacking. I only use this either on a barely there makeup day or to use as a base for powder blushes. The staying power leaves something to be desired as well. If they handled the pigmentation issue, I would consider repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/16/2012 1:28:00 AM More reviews by kdillard08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had seen many mixed reviews about this blush and decided to try it out for myself. I love the texture of this but the pigmentation sucks! I wish it was a bit more pigmented so it would show up on my skintone, because I just love the way it feels.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by summerrain1994

I didn't read the reviews for this blush, only saw it raved about on YouTube.
I only own the shade Peach Satin, and I'll definitely be going back for more! It's such a beautiful, natural blush that I love to wear everyday. I was wary about using it on top of foundation at first, because I've never had good luck with cream products... they usually take my foundation right off and don't blend well into it.
However, this isn't really a cream product... it has more of a mousse/putty texture. Mine really reminds me of some sort of mounding putty as it doesn't really "bounce" back (at least that I notice).
The things that I like most about this is the colour payoff (buildable, but not super sheer), the colour selection (lots of beautiful vibrant colours to choose from... I especially like the peach/coral colours!) and the blendability.
I definitely think that these are worth the "hype" and I would definitely repurchase. Probably one of my favourite blushes.

UPDATE: Bought Orchid Hush and love it just as much! I have very light skin, and it blends beautifully for a soft, sweet look. Lasts FOREVER too!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:19:00 PM More reviews by ALINDSEYFLOWER

I'm not sure what all the fuss is over these. They are neat in the way when you touch them they sort of bounce back. But, the application is just horrible. I put applied some with my fingers and no matter what I did could not get an even application. Some areas looked like subtle color on my cheeks, others were very bright. It just looked splotchy to me. I got mine at SDM on sale for $5.99. I would not pay more than that...and I wouldn't recommend them :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/13/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by allison41

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I wasn't too sure about this after hearing a lot of negative reviews, but I really wanted to try it out anyway (if nothing else then to feel the texture lol) I picked it up in Fresh Pink and Rose Petal and I really like them! Fresh Pink is a true bright(ish) pink and Rose Petal is really more on the peachy pink side. I wanted to get Peach Satin but I think it would have been too dark for my skin tone. I am pretty fair and these show up well on my skin after I swipe them a few times, I think if you have a darker complexion they may not work as well--or you'd have to spend a long time swiping the product to get any to show up as they are so sheer.
Overall these are pretty good. Normally I prefer mac, nars, benefit blushes to drugstore brands...but I could see myself repurchasing this if they come out with new colors down the line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I'm VERY surprised at all the negative reviews on this product. I LOVE it! I bought Peach Satin out of curiosity one day, and I loved the texture...exactly like a marshmallow (it was also fun showing it to my sister, instructing her to poke it, then seeing how grossed out she got ^^). I use this with my MAC 130 and I find that it's perfectly pigmented and blends very easily. it hasn't broken me out either, which seems to be another complaint about this product. Then again my review could be biased because I'm very pale (lighter than NC15), but it works great for me, and I'll definitely be trying more shades!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought 60 coffee cake for 7$ at fred meyer for 5.6g or .19oz of product. My first impression is that this blush is not very pigmented- I had to dip about 5 times with a stippling brush to get this to show. That being said, the color is a very warm brown champagne color, it's very pretty. It's very shimmery but it gives a nice sheen in indoor lighting. This has no scent to it. I don't know if this color would show up on any skin darker than fair. If you have medium skin, this might be a good highlighter color. Staying power is not good on its own, I layer with a powder blush on top to keep it going all day. Would not repurchase but will use up for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in "Hot Tamale" and i really like it. The bouncy concept is really fun. I think people have way to high standards for these things. They dont sell this product saying it gives you the richest pigment and best color pay off. They say its a cream feel with powder wear. Which it certainly is. The brighter shades like the one i got and "Candy Coral" give a nice color pay off. I think the lighter shades are for a natural-barely there blush. Stop putting these with the MAC or Rock&Republic blushes, theyre Maybelline with a fun concept. I think they are very fun and the deeper shades are well worth the money.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by katygrapes

This product was very disappointing. I was expecting a similar quality to the maybelline mouse blush. The color pay off is awful and it's barely pigmented. I will never buy it again.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by um359738

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am not obsessed with this product but I do really like it. I'm gonna be completly honest, I am not a blush person but I wanted to buy this just to feel it. I felt it, and of course it has this cool feeling and kinda bounces but then I used it and found I really liked it. I dont really like creme blushes cuz I hate using my fingers to put on make up but them again if it was a powder I probably would not like it at all. I use a blush to put it on and it is kinda hard to put on mr for blush or fingers but I like how it isnt that pigmented but it can be built up. They need more of a selection of colors.