December 20, 2014 | 831 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by vivian101265

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE this product. Colours are great and super trendy. Be careful not to pile it on the eyelids. A little goes a long way. The package looks expensive!
It definitely lives up to the whole 24 hour wear. I actually have trouble taking it off at the end of the day!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 9:33:00 PM More reviews by viediva01

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love love love this stuff. Blendable and buildable. A light coat is sheer and even works as a shadow base. More product gives a deeper color, and either way it lasts all day with no creasing. The ads and the display make it look super shiny and bright but this and the pomegranate are subtle and very pretty.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by Ricksgirl32

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product,glides on smoothly and easily,nice and creamy consistency!
Dries enough on the lids not to be sticky,very pretty color with great lasting ability!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by Michelle219

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best cream shadow I have ever used. It really lasts all day without a primer. This color in particular is beautiful with my skin tone and itís so easy to use. I don't even use a brush I dip a clean ring finger tip into the jar and dab it on my eye area.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by cmyklamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the best color out of all of the color tattoo liners. Very pretty shimmery bronzer color without any chunky glitters like most of the other ones have. Applies smoothly and lasts all day. Not a very unique color, but the price is good compared to other alternatives.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is my favorite of the ones I've tried. I like it most because of the color and the consistancy. The color is a gorgeous, pigmented bronze with shimmer. The texture is that of a MAC paint pot. Super creamy yet once it's set, it's not going anywhere. I believe this color is also universally flattering to most people. I have blue/grey eyes and it looks fantastic. I love how d/s companies have been stepping it up. I have used this product both as a base for eyeshadow and alone. Both ways worked just fine and held up beautifully. I highly recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 8:39:00 PM More reviews by dopekickss

this is so amazing! I got it at target for literally 5 dollars!!! the color is perfect for me being in high school. it's great for everyday wash of color and it's not super loud. it goes on smooth and lasts forever. it's been really hot the last couple days and I had a really tough cheer practice on our upper deck, which is the hottest place in the school...and after 2 1/2 hours of flipping around and conditioning it was still there. LOVE ITTTT!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 3:19:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

I finally found Bad to the Bronze and love it. Goes on a bit lighter than it looks in the jar, and very shimmery. Stays on well. Looks gorgeous, especially with Tough as Taupe. Delightful product. Yay Maybelline!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this color. It's wearable and can be paired perfectly with a variety of colors. However, it creased on me after a few hours. I used it with a primer and it creased less, but still did in my inner corners. Oh well, I'm still going to use it though, if I'm going somewhere for only a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like this so much more than I expected. Quick and easy to appy (dries fast) and stays put. Been wearing with ELF primer. Cheap and long-lasting. Great for days when I'm in a rush.