July 28, 2014 | 2130 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by Lxis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this color. It's wearable and can be paired perfectly with a variety of colors. However, it creased on me after a few hours. I used it with a primer and it creased less, but still did in my inner corners. Oh well, I'm still going to use it though, if I'm going somewhere for only a couple hours.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Like this so much more than I expected. Quick and easy to appy (dries fast) and stays put. Been wearing with ELF primer. Cheap and long-lasting. Great for days when I'm in a rush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 3:53:00 PM More reviews by jillheartsmakeup

i bought this from wal mart for about $7 canaidan. I wasn't expecting it to last a full 24 hours, i just thought the packaging was cute and the shadow would at least last four to five hours longer than a normal powdered shadow. I didn't leave the shadow on all night because i take my makeup off before bed, but it definitely lasted morning until night, no creasing or smudging, and looking just as pigmented as when i put it on. Application was easy, i just used my fingers and swiped it onto the lid. Needless to say, i will be going back to wal mart to buy more of these! they are amazing for the price. and the colour selection they have is pretty good too! :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 10:05:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Color Tattoo's so much. I soo wish they would make some warm, neutral tones. This was the most neutral tone I found at Ulta so I got it. It's a beautiful bronze shade but this is very very cool toned and has a greyish frost to it that I dislike. I don't wear this on it's own, but like this. Urban Decay Primer Potion(greed) then this, then eyeshadow. The eyeshadow I use are stila and they are warm so it warms up this a bit. I like to wear this like that. These are pretty inexpensive, around $7 at Ulta I would buy again if they made more neutral tones.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/11/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by winniedahpooh

This product is pretty nice. The color is very pretty, but I find it creases on me without a primer underneath.
Otherwise, this product is really gorgeous and easy.
The packaging on the other hand is extremely bulky. There is a huge heavy chunk of plastic with no product in it, and that's really annoying as you just get the tiny sliver of product where the lid screws on.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2012 10:55:00 PM More reviews by evosmalls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It's perfect for my school days when I'm rushing out the door. It's easy to apply and lasts the whole day. Even through my Aerobics class. I always keep it in my makeup bag. Definitely buying another one when mine runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

The color is very wearable I bought it for 6 bucks at walmart. It makes a good base. Now I feel bad for buying benefit's cream shadows. There is a difference in the texture it is sticky so I feel like I can just put on my shadow and it binds the shadow to my lid. I have oily skin and this is great as a primer. This doesn't have any glitter it is just metallic which I think is appropriate for all ages.True gold has flecks of glitter in once it is blended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by princess2010

I absolutely ADORE the product! The bronze is GORGEOUS. Seriously beautiful. The color goes on so easy with my finger and does last all day. I don't know about 24 hours because I would never need to wear an eyeshadow that long, but the color is on solid when I take it off at night. It's a nice creamy formula that goes on best with a finger. I like to wear just this color with the L'Oreal Infallible Iced Latte to highlight and it looks great. Simple and elegant and great for a busy day because it takes about 5 seconds to apply and it's pretty much impossible to mess it up. The packaging is fantastic. The glass is hard and the lid is easy to screw on an off. It's as nice of quality as my MAC paint pots. I definitely recommend this product. I also have 4 or 5 other colors in the collection and love them all!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Sorry to rain on the parade, but this product is totally not worth all the hype IMO. First off, it's not all that similar to mac paintpots. I have rubenesque, and the texture is very gel like, non-sticky, and it doesn't crease on me at all. Bad to the bronze on the otherhand, has a sticky texture to it, and it creases on me :(

The color is gorgeous though, a medium shimmery bronzy taupe that goes on pretty pigmented and can be built up. I wouldn't repurchase because it creases on me. It didn't live up to the 24hr claim, it didn't even last 5 hours one me :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sugarsweet87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product soooooo much!!!! February kinda been my lazy eye shadow month, and if I want a bit of pop of colour this had been my go to eye shadow. On days I don't feel lazy I'll use it as a base all over the lid and add another colour or two on the crease, but sometimes when I'm in a rush or just simply don't feel like putting too much time on my make up this had been my go to colour. I have all 10 of them. But this one had definitely the one I've been reaching for the most. I definitely will be repurchasing this.