Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter (All Shades)

Polybutene , Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 , Tridecyl Trimellitate , Octyldodecanol , PETROLATUM, Hydrogenated Polydecene , Neopentyl Glycol Diethylhexanoate , Jojoba , Polyethylene , Ozokerite , Cetyl PEG , PPG-10 , 1 Dimethicone , Calcium Sodium Borosilicate , Hexyl Laurate , Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate , Beeswax, Zinc Ricinoleate , Squalane , Silica , Shea Butter , Butter Mango , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide , TOCOPHEROL ACETATE, Coconut Oily, Synthetic Wax , Ethylhexyl Palmitate , Dimethicone , Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer , Isodecyl Neopentanoate , Tribehenin , Sorbitan Isostearate , Fragrance , BHT , Caprylyl Glycol , 1,2 Hexanediol , May Contain: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI,77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499) , Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) , Red 7 Lake (CI 15850:1) , Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) , Red 33 Lake (CI 17200) , Carmine (CI 75470) , Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) , Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 11/4/2012 12:03:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A lovely range that's fantastic at moisturising! I get such dry lips and I can apply these lip butters without needing additional lip balm. I love the colours Fig Jam for a natural, everyday look (I have medium/dark skin) and Red Velvet is a great "soft" red that isn't too scary to apply.

There are two main cons to this range; firstly they are quite sheer, although relatively build-able so you can live with that. But most importantly, they don't last AT ALL. You have to constantly reapply, which is a real shame. I'd continue to buy the two colours above, but I'd happily ditch them if I found something that lasted longer.

on 10/29/2012 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really wanted to love this. The shade I bought, Raspberry Pie, gave me blackheads around my lip line, so I'm reluctant to try others. The pigmentation and feel was excellent, though, which is why I'm giving it three stars.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Great product the consistency is like butter on your lips. But some of the colors are just too sheer.,Overall great product though! :)

on 10/29/2012 11:16:00 AM

I really love this lipstick-balm! The name is so tempting, lipbutter...oh...freakin' delicious! This is my first lipstick that i've finished using, YEAAYY!!! I love sweet tart & tutti fruity, the colors are awemaziiing! I definitely recommend it to everyone! Thumbs up, REVLON... :D

on 10/25/2012 12:24:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Believe the hype. These are great. There is no trick or key other than just the same as any other makeup item, find the color the works for you! I bought three of these now, returned 1. I was not a fan of pink truffle but everyone's lips are different, i tried to look up swatches first but doesn't help so much since it comes out different on everyone. These are easy to use, not a high maintenance lip color, but they saturate more than a regular lip balm, def moisturizing. So, im down for more!

on 10/24/2012 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I really like the way these come in a variety of shades (with varying degrees of pigmentation), and are smooth with a nice glossy effect without being too sticky (I really hate the feel of sticky glosses; hate my hair getting stuck in them, etc.). That being said, those are about the only good things I have to say about this product.
They do not last long (which I guess can/should be expected with something that has the word "butter" in the name), they melt EXTREMELY easily, and I feel that, for the price, you do not get a whole lot of product. I've used one of my favorites--Peach Parfait--twice now, and can already see a considerable amount gone (and not a lot left!), and I don't even sit there and layer over and over with the product on my lips (I do maybe two full swipes per lip). I guess I will continue to look for something in a similar color but that has a better value (or at least has more product).

on 10/18/2012 1:34:00 AM

Smooth, but definitely feels chunky and even sticky. I also hate that the product has glitter in it. I tend to keep my makeup very boring and basic and the glitter was a little too much.

on 10/17/2012 9:32:00 PM

what a great product, i am so impressed with this... I heard a lot of good reviews about this lip butter and yes i totally agree... I love everything about it, the color is beautiful and texture is smooth to lips and shiny:) i have nothing bad to say about it... Packaging is pretty cute and it isnt that expensive... Revlon has really good lip products and this is my favorite... If you want a good lip butter don't bother buying something 10 times more expensive than this, because this is much better

on 10/16/2012 7:49:00 AM

I bought 7 of these in different shades online after seeing rave reviews on Youtube, but I have to say I am a tad disappointed. It's like they don't quite know whether they are a lip balm or a lipstick. If you put a thin layer on, then it looks like you are wearing a cheap looking tinted balm like a high school student. If you want to build up the colour, then it looks like your lips are oversaturated with oily looking vaseline.

Ugh and the GLITTER. Lip products should never have obvious large chunks of glitter.

I do like some of the colours, but I won't be repurchasing.

on 10/12/2012 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I own 2 of these (Creme Brle and Creamsicle) I like Creme Brle a whole but Creamsicle I hate it leaves these flaky stuff all over my lips and feels gross but the reason why I wouldn't buy these again is because there better stuff out there for a cheaper price

Popular Lipsticks