Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/23/2013 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a good mascara, but I feel it dries out really fast. After it dries, it starts to clump alot more. I can't wear this now without combing through my lashes alot, it goes on quite unevenly. But yes, very decent mascara for the price.

This stuff is AMAZING! It's only 2.99. Forget high priced mascara this stuff blows it all out of the water. It lengthens and makes my lashes so full. No spider lashes and it doesn't bleed or streak. I've had people ask if I was wearing falsies when I wear this.

BEST MASCARA EVER. This gives you length AND volume! The name says it all! It lasts a VERY long time! It lasted about 6-7 months for me! And it's only 2.99 at my Walgreens! Towards the end of it's shelf-life,it will become VERY thick and goopy! If you have trouble putting the wand back in due to a super thick consistency,it's time to throw it out,hun!

on 2/12/2013 2:11:00 PM

The first time I got this mascara I got the tube with the pink writing and I was very underwhelmed. I had read all the great reviews on here and just didn't get the hype. I started thinking I had picked up the wrong one. A week or so ago I picked up the tube with purple writing and it is really good!! I love the brush. It lengthens and volumizes for me which is a miracle. I look for both in a mascara but just didn't think it existed. I have given up on lengthening at all because I would rather have volume. This gives both! It can get a little clumpy on me and the formula dries a little crunchy if that makes sense but for the price and the combination of length and volume I would buy again.

on 2/12/2013 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

For a $3 or less mascara you really can't go wrong with this. Honestly, guys and gals this is by far my favorite mascara.I have tried a range of high and low end. I always see those darned commercials with the gorgeous lashes (only to find out they are wearing false lashes) and think I will find better if I run out and buy the product immediately. I think I am over it. Truly ladies, if you want super stunning lashes invest in some natural looking falsies and master applying them. Otherwise, this mascara will do.

First off, this mascara dries pretty quick. I apply two coats. if you try to add any more than that, it will clump and get messy. However, I don't think a third coat would add any more drama. Two is perfect.

Second, this seems to lengthen and volumize. my lashes have never looked longer or fuller.

Some of my other favorites are:telescopic carbon black, voluminous carbon black, rimmel lash accelerator. However the Jordana is my favorite. Even the others I mentioned are in the $6-$7 range. Jordana is under $3. Give it a try!

on 2/11/2013 2:17:00 PM

This really is a 'hidden' treasure of a great bargain of a fantastic thickening mascara. Just 3-4 strokes of this, and my lashes look great. Does not smudge, but removes easily. Go get you some!

on 2/11/2013 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Yeah, it's crazy how cheap and good this mascara is. It applies easily, it gives me super plush and long lashes, and it removes easily (but didn't smudge.) I do blot the tip on a paper towel since there is no edge to remove excess mascara on the wand, but I usually do that anyway, so not a bother for me. Try this stuff...it's $3.99 at MOST and I find the hype is true.

Best I've tried - including HE. Head to Wags and try it out. If you don't like you're out a whole $3.

on 2/11/2013 1:59:00 PM

I was on the hunt for a new mascara and came across the rave reviews for this. Of course, I had to go to Walgreens and get it as soon as I read how amazing it was. Seriously, cheapest stuff out there, and GREAT quality! My HG mascara is L'Oreals Extra Collagen Volume, but this is some competition for it! I tried it out first like a month or two ago, for some reason I didn't like it. I recently tried it again, and I am IN LOVE! I like huge lashes, I know some people go for a natural look, I go for the huge, falsies, dramatic look. This gives me that! I put two coats of this on first, then another coat of the Extra Collagen one, and OMG holy lashes! It makes my lashes thick, long, black, volumized, and simply AMAZING! Seriously recommend this!

on 2/10/2013 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I'm just going to add to the dozens of rave reviews and say that I love this and think it's the best mascara ever. Just as others have mentioned, it gives ridiculous volume and wonderful length. It's dirt cheap. I got it for less than 3 bucks at Walgreens. I get doll-like, multiple-compliments-a-day lashes for less than a drink at Starbucks. Awesome. The packaging is lovely and simple. The brush it great, big enough to do its job but small enough to get itty-bitty lashes. The formula is on the wet side, but not so wet to where it gets everywhere when you blink. I can only think of two cons, and they are easily avoided (at least for me). It can clump if you apply too much. I don't normally have an issue with this at all, but sometimes if I cake it on it can clump together. Again, highly avoidable. Secondly, it doesn't hold a curl the best. I avoid this by curling before and after I put it on, and BAM! issue solved. I do understand if you have lashes that are stubborn when it comes to curling this can be an issue though. Bottom line: Seriously, I don't see why anyone wouldn't try this at least once. If you like (or love!) it, then you just found a great, affordable mascara. If you don't like it, then hey, you only lost 3 bucks! I have and will buy this over and over and over. And over.