Jordana Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

4.1

Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Cera Alba), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Propanediol, Triethanolamine, Polyamide-5, Galactoarabinan, Caprylyl Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanediolo, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Acacia Senegal Gum (Acacia Senegal), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. +/-May Contain: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/6/2013 6:02:00 PM

Wow, this is a great mascara! It thickens, lengthens and stays on very well. It doesn't clump and is easy to apply. It seems every bit as good as my usual Estee Lauder. I will definitely rebuy this.

on 4/6/2013 11:03:00 AM

I can see why people like this- it does build a lot of volume and length. My problem with it is that it does clump badly. I couldn't really use it on my bottom lashes at all because of this. That is why I would not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Used to love this, but the last 2 I bought were so clumpy from the get go. I don't know if I'm getting bad ones? Idk will not repurchase

on 4/5/2013 10:44:00 AM

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.. And believe me I have tried plenty. I even pick this over "they're real" and it's so cheap!

on 4/5/2013 4:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wow, what a mascara! Dirt cheap, blackest black, nice volume and lenght.It also seperates lashes real good....and on me, it doesn`t smudge. I compare this to Diorshow mascaras, or Lancome Hypnose. Really, it gives massive volume - and loads of drama - if that`s what you�re after.
For me, this has replaced higher end-mascaras, like the ones mentioned...
The only con must be that I don`t find it holding a curl properly...It`s too heavy for the lashes I guess....But still - my fav at the moment, absolutely HG material. Oh, and I forgot to say I`ve worked as an SA for loads of brands, and tried a whole bunch of mascaras...so believe me, this is super :) I get a lot of comments on my lashes using this one...Go try! :)

Edit: Still loving this. Been trying some Lancome and Dior mascaras since my review, and this beats them all. So super - you got to try this. Ps. The mascara gets better and better after it`s been opened... ;)

on 4/1/2013 9:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Awesome drugstore find. MEGA volume and super black. It gives me better results than mascaras that are double and triple the price.

on 4/1/2013 7:48:00 AM

I'm from Australia and had heard great things about this mascara so while on a trip to The USA last month I picked up a tube. THE BEST mascara I have ever tried. It makes my lashes thick and black and holds curl really well. I have been asked many times since I've been home if I have fake lashes on when I wear this. And I can't believe the price! Australia has ridiculous make up prices so for 3 dollars its a steal! Most 'drug store ' mascaras here are about 20 dollars so you can't beat the price. I ended up buying another 2 tubes so I can use this for a long time!

on 3/30/2013 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

UPDATE:
I found this works amazingly if you take off the extra product on the brush. When I pull the wand out of the tube, I push it against the side of the tube so one side of the brush is completely cleaned off. It gives a lot of length and volume and doesn't clump! It also holds a curl really well. I live in Canada and I've never seen this in stores, I think it's only available online for us.

PREVOUS RATING: 1/5 STARS
Worst mascara I've ever tried. And I've tried a lot. It was just a horrible clumpy mess. I've never worn this for more than 5 minutes since it looks so bad so I have no idea if it smudges or flakes. I've had it for about 2 months now and it's still as bad as when I first opened it. I don't know if I got a bad tube or something since most other people seem to love this. But everyone also seems to like the fabuliner and I wasn't impressed with that either.

on 3/28/2013 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Sadly this did nothing for me. I bought it solely based on the reviews here. I found it to be just an average mascara. I didn't get very much volume or lengthening. It was also too wet. I prefer a slightly drier mascara formula. It went in the trash.

on 3/28/2013 1:54:00 PM

By far the best mascara out there. Used to have thick long lashes when I was younger and now not so much. So after spending what seems like trillions of dollars on a good mascara I try this after reviewing it here. Makes my lashes the longest they've been in a long time. I tell everyone about this. And the price! How can you beat the price?