April 17, 2014 | 1379 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/1/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

This is AH-mazing!! I had already ordered it online when I noticed people saying it was very light, and made them look ghostly, so I was very scared and somewhat regretted it. But when it got here, I was so happy to discover if you place it UNDER your foundation (if you use foundation), it looks amazing! It really helps even out your skin tone and is also like a concealer in a way. The packaging is fantastic, and one of the best I've seen with a nice pump. Definitely recommend this! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2012 6:23:00 AM More reviews by clp0930

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love bb cream in general (not the fake tinted moisturizers which claim to be bb cream). This was the first one I ordered and I love it. It makes my face smooth and I just love the way it feels. It perfectly matches my complexion too.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2012 7:41:00 PM More reviews by arminaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this BB cream! After reading so many good reviews about this product, I decided to order it off of amazon.

It gives me the coverage I want, is long-lasting, lightweight, and looks great on dry skin. I have pretty dry and sensitive skin, and I thought I had hit the jackpot with Neutrogena Healthy Skin foundation. As much as I love that product, it can catch on the dry patches of my face, even after exfoliating and moisturizing. The BB cream, on the other hand, looks flawless even if my skin is exceptionally dry. It also matches my skin tone nicely. It goes on with a grayish tint at first, but after a few minutes looks normal.

For the quality, you can't beat the price - I got it for $10.00 off amazon. I'll definitely be repurchasing once I run out. It'll be a must-have for me this summer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2012 8:55:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

OK. i have tried this product for months now, so im pretty sure im qualified to give a thorough and unbiased review. as others have mentioned, the color is a bit pale for us medium/olive toned girls, and tends to look grayish cast, but it goes away after a few minutes when it fades into your skin. this bb cream doesnt leave me greasy which i like. BUT when it is worn alone, i find it fades off after a few hours! this never happens to me with any other powders/foundations etc. i dont like it alone because it hardly lasts me 4 hours. i also dont think it delivers on its promises of "triple" functions i.e. whitening, wrinkle reduction. etc. i have seen nothing of the sort and i have re-continued using my wrinkle creams because this product doesnt deliver on those promises at all. i dont want to throw this product away and i like that it has spf 30 but the only way i can think to use it and integrate it into my daily beauty routine is to use it solely as a "primer". i basically wash my face, pat dry, put this product on my face and wait for it to dry then i apply my foundation over it. it does an okay job this way but still not as great as when i use my regular sephora brand primer + foundation -it lasts me all day. the bb cream just doesnt last and thats my biggest problem with it, plus i dont see any of the 3 functions it promises. i dont want to use it alone and it doesnt have enough coverage to be a tinted moisturizer type of product for me (and i dont have any pimples and very very minimal acne scars...maybe like 2 total for my whole face and theyre pretty much faded anyway)-so what im saying is, if someone like me who doesnt have any skin problems like discoloration, scarring, acne says it doesnt have coverage, it REALLY doesnt have coverage!!! for me, this wasnt the *miracle* product it was hailed to be. good thing i got it for only like $15 online bc if it was expensive i would have been mad, based on its underwhelming performance.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2012 2:39:00 AM More reviews by junibee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great product. Leaves my skin smooth and it smells great. It really evens out my skintone, and I do notice my skin feels softer and smoother after continuous use. The packaging is great, sleek, and very cute. Looks great on my dresser. Buying this product off of ebay is probably the cheapest way to go, and if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for it to ship from Korea, it is definitely a steal. BB creams usually only need a tiny pea amount for each use, so this will last you a long time. Would def recommend this.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by shumster

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

This is the first and only BB cream I tried, based on makeupalley reviews. I have very oily asian skin. I'm also a runner and I love being outdoors so I get fairly tan. This BB cream, as the sole BB cream I've tried, is good, but not exactly what I was looking for. It doesn't keep me as matte as Revlon Colorstay foundation, more of a dewy finish. I usually use it as a daily foundation everywhere but my t-zone to even out my skintone, where I use a mattifier and my Revlon Colorstay. I find that it transfers fairly easily onto collars and such which can be annoying and I also have a slightly white-ish cast, but for being a SPF product, it's not too pronounced. If I don't find another BB Cream that is more oil-controlling, I may consider repurchasing this again since I have noticed some improvement in the overall condition of my skin and for the daily SPF benefit.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2012 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Jnnnfrx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

After using this for almost a year I've finally finished my bottle of this and thought I'd do a review
Pros:
- Super light on the skin, I forget it's there a lot.
- Almost no coverage, this might be a con for some people but I love that I can wear this under anything.
- Transfer free
- Lasts FOREVER, I used this almost everyday and it took me a year to finish.
- Leaves your skin feeling really soft but firm but not overly moisturising.
- Packaging, super cute and pump is nice and sanitary. Also, the design is really cool too because you can throw it around in your bag when you're travelling but it wont pump out product everywhere.
- Works well on a large variety of skin types. I have a few dry skinned friends who love this and I love this and have oily skin.

Neutral:
- Price, here in Australia it's $40 in some stores, but I guess you could just get it online for cheaper. The reason why I'm neutral to this is because it lasts so freaking long, I wouldn't mind if the regular price was $40!

Overall, freaking awesome product, HG for me. I don't know what I would do without this because it's just awesome. Definitely one worth trying if you're interested in BB creams. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by MiaGator

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OK, I admit I was sucked into the BB Cream craze by how beautiful this bottle is. It's just so pretty. I got mine from Amazon.com seller seoulgarden for a much better price than on the Skin79 website. All signs point to it being authentic, and it came with a handful of samples.

Perhaps I should've thought of this beforehand, but I have rather pale skin on the pink side, and I'm buying an Asian cream (uh . . . ) but it came out of the pump a bit darker and more ashy/yellow than my skin. That said, once it was blended in, I liked that the finish was dewy and not shiny. Perhaps it's even toning down a bit of my pinkness. The scent is pleasant and so faint that it fades away after application.

I'm pretty much a ball of oil, and while this didn't keep me matte all day--nothing will--I'm not as shiny as I would be wearing some other products. Also, it's a quite hot day outside, and I don't have that heavy, itchy feeling of having an oily face. Product is thick, and that's why I don't give it 4 lippies. It's so tough to spread that I end up tugging skin, which I hate. I use a flat-top brush after it's applied to ensure an even application. I don't love that it's only SPF 25. This doesn't protect as much as I'd like for even incidental sun exposure. I guess I'll go back to my Dior Capture Total SPF 35.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by PogoSher

Awesome bb cream! When you don't want to put too much on your face but would like coverage this bb cream is the one to use! I have brown south east asian skin and it works great, does not leave a grey mask at all! My skin is also combination oily and keeps the oil at rest all day long! Makes my face look super smooth and even toned, i get so many compliments regarding the condition of my skin when i use this!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2012 11:58:00 AM More reviews by nesser33

I love this bb cream. The color matches my skin tone pretty well, and it gives the perfect amount of coverage. I also like that it has SPF.