Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I made the mistake of purchasing this product on Amazon (a sample size) before I thoroughly read the reviews- so, BEWARE OF FAKES. The tiny sample size I bought was clearly a fake, because the packaging quality was crap and I broke out after two days of wear. TRASHED. I then went to the real Skin79 website and purchased a full size direct. I immediately knew this product was different than the other I had- the texture/consistency was much richer, the color less grey, the finish more matte and smooth. I have only worn it for one day so I cannot comment on the overall effects of the product (whitening, smoothing, etc) but look forward to hopefully NOT breaking out this time. I will update this review after some time passes, but wanted to warn everyone to not purchase this product online from ebay or amazon- you will get burned!

Here's little backstory about my skin and the problems I've been facing for half my life.. I am naturally pale, an NW15 in MAC. I have long suffered acne throughout my teenage years and even now, as a 21 year old, no matter what time of the year it is, rarely ever am I not suffering from some sort of breakout. I have combination skin, skin that can become dry and flaky on the cheeks and at the same time, oily in the T-zone area with mild rosecea and many acne scars on the cheeks. My acne left my skin with physical scars, but it also has left me with emotional scars in regards to my level of self-confidence. Not only have I found a product that has helped to heal my skin, but has also helped me to love myself!!!
Now, on to the subject that everyone's really interested in, the product itself. It's a vacuum pump, which I adore. Just one pump is more than enough. It looks a bit grey at first, but as soon as you rub it in and let it sit for a few minutes, it adjusts seamlessly. My face feels a bit dewy at first but dries to a matte finish. It has a built-in powdery finish that gives the skin a bit of a matte feel, so I never need to put powder afterwords. Though it is matte, it is never overly-drying. What I love about this is that it looks so NATURAL. I'm not a fan of foundation and I do not really like looking "made up" all the time, and this just makes my dull skin look bright and awake!!!! Once I put it on, it cancels out my redness and uneven skin tone (hallelujah!), my pores look invisible, and my acne scars disappear! it melts and blends into the skin pretty well. If there are ever any acne that need more cover-up, I just take a little bit extra on my fingers and dab it on and it instantly solves the problem. My face feels moisturized, SO smooth, and SO soft. I have never before tried a product that has made my skin look so alive and fresh.
Conclusion: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!! I have tried 15 BB creams so far and this is one of the best ones I have tried and one of the best things that has ever happened to me. It is decently priced and is worth every penny! I would strongly recommend this fantastic product to ANYONE; Give it a shot! You have nothing to lose!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Looks wonderful wonderful after you leave it on for 10 minutes or so.
Can't wear it two days in a row, otherwise i get zits.
Perhaps I'll wear it at occasional parties or such, but cannot use on a regular basis.

I bought this product out of curiosity and wasn't really expecting it to be suitable for me but having read a lot of rave reviews over time I bought off a reputable Korean seller on eBay for under £10 including delivery. It wasn't going to be a massive loss therefore if it didn't work for me.

My first impressions were the packaging obviously which is a very solid hygienic pump. The pump dispenses aliquots of which one is enough per side of face without wasting product so that was a big plus.

I am very fair and blonde with combination skin and this stuff provides a FLAWLESS finish on my skin, I appiled it on top of my usual serum plus daily moisturiser and it minimised every pore! It's sort of magical how a rather odd toned cream in the hand (like others have said greyish, I'd describe it as beige) matches my skin tone perfectly and looks like I have no make-up on just good healthy skin (which is actually far from the truth at the moment as I am unwell)

There is a scent to it which I don't particularly care for however as I use aromatherapy based products on my skin and prefer a 'natural' scent to things but that fades quickly and isn't a problem for my sensitive nose and I am very picky about this issue!

Throughout the day it doesn't leave an oily slick on my skin as some have said their experience is, it sinks in and slighly tightens everything up. It's amazing stuff, I can't believe it's taken me so long to try a BB cream and I'm glad I opted for Skin79 Super+ in the pink as I did plenty of research beforehand. I definitely won't be shopping around for a different brand and will likely be giving up buying my bareMinerals foundation at this rate. I shall be purchasing some for my sister who has similar skin because I know it will suit her too. Happy days.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

BB Cream Skin 79 Super BB Cream Pink Label is a light absorbable facial moisturizer, which brightens you skin and helps resist signs of aging.

Re: Arbutin.
Is a a Hydroquinone derivative isolated from the leaves of the bearberry shrub, cranberry, blueberry, some mushrooms, and most types of pears. Because of arbutin’s hydroquinone content, it can have melanin-inhibiting properties.

Ligtening skin cream with arbutin are very know in Asia and Japan, because it ihibits tyrosinase activity. Arbutin reacts gently on the skin and does not cause irritation. It’s a good anti- bacterial and anti – inflammatory ingredient. It is used also to cure allergic inflammation of the skin, prevent pigmentation. It can be also use to prevent liver spots, freckles, regulate melanogenesis and sunburn marks.

Note:
Hydroquinone and Mercury can be very dangerous for health of the skin. An alternative to this two can be Arbutin. Arbutin is a naturally occuring derivative of hydroquinone found in the leaves of cranberry, bearberry, and blueberry shrubs, most types of pears, and many other plants.

Arbutin can cause cancer in combination with a bacteria, although there are claims that Arbutin can reduce cancer risk. There are still studies what can in combination with Arbutin can cause cancer.

However Arbutin is safe and very good skin lightening agent for external use. It has three functions such as skin lightening, anti aging and UV protection. It infiltrates quickly in the skin without affecting cell multiplication and prevent forming melanin. Another function of arbutin is to protect skin from damages caused by free radical.

Read more about Arbutin:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My first BB Cream and I love it so far. Been using it for a few weeks and no break-outs, plus it gives great light-medium coverage, sunscreen, and makes my skin look better even when I'm not wearing any. It matches my skin tone pretty well (NC20) and doesn't make my skin flip out. The best part is that it looks super natural throughout the day, but still covers up red acne scars and makes my skin tone so so so even.

Also, I'm not sure if I'm just imagining this, but it seems like after a few weeks of regular use, my skin looks.. lighter?

I like using a beautyblender sponge to apply the cream, though I'm sure other makeup sponges will work just as well. It is a bit difficult to remove, but I use cold cream and it comes off like a dream. Do beware of fakes, if you google 'fake skin79' you should be able to find a bunch of websites that give you tips on how to tell the real thing from a fake.

HOLY GRAIL! If you're fair to fair/medium, then this is the redness annihilator! I've seen reviews for this on youtube and before/after pics online. They don't do this product justice. This is one of those rare products that photographs well but looks 1000x better in person. I'm light-skinned with a general pink hue and terrible ruddiness on my cheeks. I have been using Estee Lauder Doublewear for the past few years, and it does a great job of covering redness and blemishes on the first pass. HOWEVER, it cakes easily and it's extremely drying. Though I apply the DW with a very light hand and a dampened makeup wedge, it's still obvious I'm wearing makeup. This Skin79 BB Cream? UNDETECTABLE! I took a before/after pic, and you'd swear that my skin was blurred in photoshop. It doesn't make my skin perfect. I'm not going for perfect with a BB Cream. I just wanted it to make everything better, and it exceeded all expectations.. AND this particular Hot Pink line offers moisture while remaining matte - even in the humid heat of summer in Miami - plus an SPF of 25 AND it supposedly fades dark spots and wrinkles in the process. I cannot get over how remarkable this product is! Upon seeing the results in person, my grandmother insisted I purchase 2 bottles for her - she's in her 80's and plagued with broken capillaries on her pale skin. I'd say it's a bit darker than her skin, but it blended easily and she likes the color. It goes on grey, but don't be alarmed - it will change to flesh color as it's applied. My best friend, a guy, who hates the slight rosacea on his cheeks but was never able to find something that wouldn't look like makeup, is having this overnighted to him. I'm telling you, if redness is an issue for you, then you must try this stuff. I've read some reviews in which people purchased fake Skin79 Hot Pink BB Creams that broke their skin out, so my advice is to either buy directly from Skin79 or read the seller's profile on Amazon carefully. I'm an avid eBayer, but I would not purchase this from eBay. It's very affordable, and very easy to find. I purchased mine on Amazon for $14 though some were priced at $9. I went with the more reputable seller, and I'm glad I did.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got the gold version but I'll review it here, I'm not too sure there's too much of a difference between one and the other anyways. I liked it, coverage is lighter than a foundation which is what I want. However, it was barely the right shade for me in the winter and I have darkish NC30 skin in the winter. In the summer in this southern sun it's absolutely impossible for me to wear, I get REALLY dark! I hate getting really dark but I also hate living in a cold place, so I guess I just have to put up with having dark skin in the summer. I wore it once in the wintertime but even though I liked it, because I was working at a job where I couldn't wear make-up, I didn't use it again. Used it once in the summer to go out but it just so didn't work, even though I combined it with a darker foundation. It still looked like I was wearing a white mask, even mixed with the darker foundation. I hate getting a tan!! So, recommend for pale people and people who don't tan or who tan too much naturally (like me) but live up in the Arctic. What I really did looove about the packaging, however, was that it comes with a cream blush (the gold version) in the cap that is just absolutely the PERFECT colour for me! I love that blush! I wish they'd sell it apart. (The last time I checked their website they did sell a separate blush but it was a different shade.) I don't usually wear blush, because it looks so fake, but this blush didn't look fake at all, it looked natural, like it was me.

Yay I finally get to join everyone on the BB Cream bandwagon and I have to say I totally see why this is such a popular product. A. I love the packaging the 40 grams is small and perfect for travel as well as the 5 gram. B. It will last forever because you only need a little bit. I half pump and I was good. I used the excess to cover red spots things like that. I can't believe how good it feels on my skin!

I usually hate products with sunscreen but not this which is great because I'm using Retin A. It also doesn't make me breakout and it is very light weight. I bought my big bottle from a US vendor and it has the sticker of authenticity and everything checks out so I'm stoked plus the price for priority shipping was awesome. 17$ total with 3 day shipping. That's way cheaper than the 79 site. I also ordered there Scandalous Rose Vanilla Pact(got it dirt cheap at a store called bigclothcraft otherwise it goes for 20$ so I got it for 8$ and it's real:) I'm stoked to use that for when I'm out for a long day. This is the perfect beach makeup it won't ruin your skin like some sunblocks can make me breakout.

I am very happy with this product and have a gold and orange sample to try. If only my Missha face wash and BB cream would come so I can review that. Otherwise I love this I bought the 5 gram sample for my sister she's so excited this really is a fabulous product my skin is looking so much better so I would think it works. I will be a user of this as long as I can get it I think it's so much better than foundation!!! Yay cause I'm not a fan of it but need it oh and the coverage perfect for my very fair skin NC-15.

My skin does not feel heavy it feels like soft skin. I do truly have combo/sensitive skin and so far my skin loves it. I love it and now understand why they are so popular I can't believe I didn't know about it sooner.

All in all I do really recommend it. My pale skin looks so good not ORANGE! That in itself is awesome and worth it because even the expensive products that oxidize sometimes do not as well as the Hot Pink does. Try it ladies it's really not hype it's something we should have had ages ago!
Remember buy from Korea it's not fake if it's from Korea as they do not have fake products there. Just an fyi in case anyone wondered.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The Skin79 got lots of great reviews but sadly it did not work for me.
The shade was a bit too grey, but since I only use a a bit of cream for coverage the result was still nice.

But: it broke me out like mad, plus already existing spots got worse and inflamed.
Because I hoped this was due to the hot weather I tried this again but the condition on my skin worsened.

So, no more Skin79 for me - and no, it was not a fake product as I bought it directly at a korean store (in Korea).

Video Reviews & Tutorials