July 23, 2014 | 1573 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by CairiS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now...I really like it but there are a few problems.
THE GOOD
I have fair skin but take a good golden glow in the sun, like previous folk have mentioned when I first pumped this out the tube I though "oh no" its grey...really grey but a thin layer on the skin and within a minute it was my exact skintone (this never happens for me foundations and tinted moisturisers are either too light or too dark). The finish is sheer and natural but it covers any redness really well, it doesn't however cover my dark acne scarring on my chin and I do need to pop a touch of extra concealer on there.
THE BAD
My one and only complaint about this product is that I cant wear this product without moisturiser as my skin is just too dry. When I do use moisturiser by midday my face is an oil slick. Bad but completely manageable with blotting and a little extra setting powder throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by gehaiena

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is the first bb cream I own. at first I tried my mom's vip gold and decided to buy this because this is the one for oily skin. it is too light for me but it oxidizes pretty close to my skin tone. I use it everyday to school and my friends said that my face looks brighter. I also noticed that using this gradually evens out my complexion. very reccomended!
UPDATE: I just started using Ponds Clear Balance Oil Control Facial Foam this morning, and the matte result definitely prolong the wear of the bb cream and reduce the oily look on your skin. I finished getting ready at 6.30 AM and my skin still looks amazing at 5 PM.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2012 12:01:00 AM More reviews by DreamsOfAzure

Gray comments are pretty accurate, but for me, applying a thin layer allows it to oxidize to my skin tone fairly quickly. Anything too thick and I end up looking like I belong in a Twilight movie.

The consistency is nice and smooth and the thing I like the most about it is that my dry spots don't show up as much as they do with other bb creams and foundations. It's pretty long lasting with medium coverage that stays on. Definitely a good everyday wear type of make up!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/14/2012 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Uglyashley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ohkay, I seriously loved this BB cream for the longest time. I praised it, even recommended it to co-workers, but now I regret even buying it. At first this product was like a gift from God. My skin felt amazing and never looked so flawless. I thought I surely found my HG BB cream. Then a few months passed, and I started to notice little under the skin blemishes all along my jawline and forehead. Thinking it might just be a flaw in my skin care routine I changed everything from my moisturizer to toner BUT my beloved BB cream. After all, that staple of a product could do no wrong, right? Nope... Terribly wrong. After subsiding my breakouts for what I believed to be a periodic hormonal teenage thing we all go through in life I continued to use the product for another month. That's when things went baaaaaaaad. I began to form cystic lumps all over my forehead and very painful black heads along my jaw. And that's when I put two and two together ad realized... My adored BB cream caused my skin to look the worst it's ever been. :( I'm still attempting to get my skin under control from the breakouts that happened weeks ago.

Moral of the story ladies and gents, Skin79 Pink Label BB cream will seem like a gem. It'll make your skin feel amazing and look so impeccable for a little chunk of time. Then BOOM! That's when it'll hit you with clogged pores and painful breakouts. So please, don't be naive and stupid like I was. Save your skin. This is not your saving grace. It's your skins worst nightmare!

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/14/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by crissy234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only BB cream I've tried so far and I really like it! It's lightweight and leaves a dewy finish to the skin. I was a little afraid of the dewy finish b/c parts of my face tend to get oily during the day, but I haven't had much trouble with this one. It evens out my skintone, but there's really not much coverage. If you want to cover blemishes, you'll have to also use a concealer or maybe this just won't be what you're looking for. It does have a grayish tint when you pump it out, but after sitting a few minutes on my skin, the gray tint goes away. I don't like that it only comes in one color, but it works on my skin for now; it might not as the summer goes on. Also, I love the packaging! It's so bright and cute and the pump is easy to control how much you use. I would definitely recommend giving it a try as it didn't cost too much; I found mine on Amazon for about $10.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/14/2012 12:01:00 PM More reviews by christialle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I loved this product initially, but unfortunately it caused some yucky cystic breakouts around my chin and mouth (I rarely break out). It also made me really oily in just a few hours, and I have relatively normal skin.

Going back to my safe old Revlon Colorstay foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by appletiss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was a BB cream junkie. At one point of time I had 10 different BB creams of different brands as I believe in just slapping on one product onto my face instead of layering and layering (i.e. toner, moisturiser, serum, sunscreen, etc.) so much crap atop my skin.

I gave in to the hype and bought Skin79's pink label a few months back at a local drugstore. Actually I would consider myself quite thrifty.. I normally wouldn't bat an eyelid at such an expensive product (SGD35-ish) when I can get a high-street product at around the same price range. But the pump bottle is cute.. And it is pink... So......

Anyway I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!!!!!! It is now my HG bb cream and I have dumped out all other nonsense that is undeserving of my loyalty.

This bb cream is thick yet blends very well on my skin. I just use my fingers. No fuss. It leaves a dewy finish yet it does not look oily. The grey/white cast that is associated with bb creams? What grey/white cast? I haven't noticed any. I lightly dust over my finishing powder and I'm good to go.

It claims it is whitening/brightening.. Well that is true I guess? Since it has SPF34++? My face loves this shit. My skin looks like a baby's butt. My face has never been in a better condition. Flawwwwless.

Fyi I am NC35 just for reference. Also I have moderately oily skin.

Hope this helps.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by kyiwii

Just received this product and had really high expectations for it! Were they met? They absolutely were!

As a reference, I am Asian with NC25 skin. I tan easily in the summer and have been looking for a product that has decent SPF in it and would help cover my blemishes.

My skin is acne-prone and gets oily during warm weather and very dry during cold weather.

I was a little nervous that the product would be too light for my skin, but it blended well! You can definitely smell the sunscreen in it, but I don't mind. It isn't as moisturizing as people say, so I would definitely recommend wearing moisturizer underneath. As for coverage, I'd say it's medium and any other spots that need more coverage you can apply more without looking cakey.

Overall, I'm excited to use this during the summer and hope that it will help fade any red marks like others have reported!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by franticaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Great product. Been using it for a week and it has already faded some red spots on my face and my breakouts are down. Nice medium coverage and my face doesn't get shiny or all oily during the day.

Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 9:56:00 AM More reviews by bohodo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have PALE, SUPER FAIR skin. I mean like NC15 pale. It is hard to find foundations let alone tinted moisturizers that aren't too dark for my face or that don't oxidize on my face and make me look like I tried to make my face tan -___- I don't mind having very fair skin (and it does not tan) but with light skin comes redness and an uneven skin tone. For the girls who complained that this made them look "ghostly," I don't feel sorry for you. Cosmetic companies cater to your skin color, so if you're very light like me or the opposite and are very dark, you're usually SOL when it comes to cosmetics. That being said, I LOVE this stuff. I have oily/combo skin and this doesn't make me oily and is great when I am running errands or am on call at night and need to get up quickly (no time for foundation in these instances) and be on my way to work. It's perfect for under makeup if you want to look flawless without that heavy feeling. It really does reduce my need for concealer. (For reference, I wear this under Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup.) I also love the SPF25 so I can use my normal moisturizer without worrying about the fact that it doesn't have SPF because I'll just be applying this later anyway. Not sure about the whitening effects, but maybe I haven't been using it long enough for that. Also this does not break me out. I will be repurchasing! Also make sure you buy it from a trusted seller-- there seem to be some scammers out there.