January 31, 2015 | 972 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 5:32:00 PM More reviews by aeriekah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

:: Initial impressions: It applied like sunblock but a tad thicker. It has that sunblock smell but its not strong. Provides medium coverage but It does feel slightly heavy and I just applied 1/2 pump.

:: Color: Its light for my golden medium complexion (I use Golden Medium in BareMinerals and Stromboli in Nars Sheer Matte for reference) It does have that gray cast to it so it doesnt look great in pictures with flash.

:: It has great staying power and a semi matte finish. Packaging is super cute. Great Price (US$13-15). It didn't break my skin out.

Conclusion :: Great product just not my shade.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/17/2012 4:05:00 AM More reviews by SuzyAbreu

looks good on.. BUT, it broke me out in cysts! and i have pretty normal skin.. this stuff got me breaking out bad!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by rpinto323

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I am very fair with cool undertones and this looks great for me. In the summer months I just add a bit of Fresh highnoon face glow to warm it up a little and add a little glow. I'm an esthetician and I recommend this to my fair skinned clients all the time. Order it on ebay. Free shipping is worth the wait.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 6:56:00 PM More reviews by dnivera

Very good BB cream, but doesn't last all day. I put it on at 7:30AM and it had melted/oxidized by lunchtime. This is a very big difference in appearance from looking bright and polished in the morning to tired and faded by the end of the day. I prefer Missha Perfect Cover, which stays bright all day.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by mariatrann

This is one of my favourite BB creams on the market. Fairly cheap, brought it on eBay for $12.50 with free shipping. I generally use this instead of foundation since it is less heavier on my face. The coverage is medium, being able to cover the red areas of my face. The consistency is fairly thick but when applied, a little goes a long way and I prefer using my fingers over my foundation brush. Since this bb cream contains spf and whitening properties, it will make your face appear very light when taking flash photos at night! The shade of this colour will suit people with medium to fair skin. I reccommend this bb cream for people wanting to try out their first bb cream!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:06:00 AM More reviews by kikamadonna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Sometimes it is very gray. I am very light so it fits in color. However, it gives a very nice skin like no other foundation does.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2012 3:47:00 PM More reviews by ChronicKat

For me this works very well. I use it after I get out of the shower. It is moisturizing enough for my combo skin, and doesn't break me out! It cuts out steps in my makeup routine. Perfect for what I was looking for for summer. Here in Hampton Roads, VA the summer is hot and humid, so my usual routine [moisturiser, primer, foundation] is just too heavy for the summer. It does come out of the bottle a little light and grayish, but it oxidizes to match my skin well. Coverage for me is enough, I don't need a whole lot, and I use concealer in spots where needed. All in all this would be my HG for summer skin care!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2012 3:48:00 PM More reviews by TinaL_to

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought one from a local Asian cosmetics store for $ 27. The consistency of this BB cream is similar to most of moisturizer, thicker than normal foundation but it's blended very well. I just apply it with my fingers and it gives me a very natural, slightly dewy finish. As many reviewers mentioned, it looks greyish when first applied, but gradually oxidized to match the skin color. The color matches my skin almost perfectly (nc25-30). I apply finishing powder on top of it. I would say the coverage is light to medium since it doesn't cover some of my old acne scars. It covers redness and light discoloration pretty well though. It makes pores less visible and controls oil well, but I still need to blot with powder a few hours later. It's great for "no-makeup" makeup.

I've used it for two days. So far it doesn't irritate my sensitive, oily and acne-prone skin. I might not use it on a daily basis since I only plan to use it for casual days.

Two drawbacks:
1. It's slightly scented. However, the scent fades away in 20 minutes after application.
2. It doesn't last all day even with finishing powder. I put it on at 7 am. It started melting after lunch time at office temperature 75F.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/14/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by kafee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I found that this was far too light for my skin. This was my first bbcream and although I use it occasionally during winter, I tend to reach for my Missha Perfect Cover BB cream in no23, because I find that the shade suits me better. However the texture is really nice and soft against my skin, just wished it came in a variety of shade though. The pink packaging is really cute and unique and the product comes out nicely. Would not buy again though due to shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Joy16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this bb cream :)
This was my first bb cream. I got it at a local asian market for 22 dollars. The packaging is really cute and sanitary. Even with oily combo skin in the summer, i find i have to moisturize alot to get the product nicely absorbed with looking too cakey. In the first 3 weeks of using it, I actually broke out so I stopped using it. 2 weeks after, I started using it again and it made my skin look flawless while helping my blemishes heal. I find at the end of the day, my blemishes look smaller. My friends compliment how smooth my skin feels. i have to blot my nose 4 hours after, but I am hoping to buy the pact soon that matches with it. It is natural and dewy and a medium thickness and medium coverage. i have pale skin so it matches my skin 5 mins after. This is not recommended for tan skin. If you go to the skin79 website, you can reapply during the day. This looks horrible on camera, btw. My skin looked grey and it looked cakey and you can see my blemishes and bleghh. I want to try the new orange version after I finish but I will definetely repurchase. I only need 1-2 small pumps for my entire face and neck.