July 31, 2014 | 1346 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 7:10:00 PM More reviews by BluePlastic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have severe dark circles so this product does not completely cover them. However, it does lighten and brighten them a little. It has enough effect to make using the product worth it to me, plus it's just so easy to use. Just roll it under your eyes and pat (don't rub) it in. Once it's there, it seems to stay put without caking or smearing. No special setting powder or fancy application technique required, which I love. It won't start looking funny as the day wears on and it won't be obvious that you're wearing something under your eyes. A lot does come out if you just roll it right on, but it is possible to do "half" a roll so that less comes out. It's effective, easy, and low-fuss. Kind of expensive for drugstore but a good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:35:00 PM More reviews by Kruemmelchen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First off I want to say that I didn't buy this product to help with my dark circles in the long run. Looking at the ingredients I don't think this will do. I bought it as a concealer as I have seen some online swatches and pictures which were looking promising. I usually do not use drugstore brands (don't want to sound like a cosmetic snob here) and use mostly organic/natural and high end brands. I was really surprised by how well this conceals my mild circles and blue vein under my eye. Even after hours it still doesn't look cakey or creases. It looks so natural and matches my skintone perfectly. I am in LOVE!It's so easy to apply. I just roll it on and dab in with my ringfinger-Perfection!:)

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by barblekay

Edit: Took one lippie off because while this is a pretty decent concealer, it doesn't help at all with reducing dark circles.
I got the sheer tint for most skin tones. I really like it. It has sheer coverage but boy, it looks so natural. When I first put it on, it's so cool, almost like a cold feeling when on contact with skin. Very refreshing! I have not noticed if it's helping with decreasing dark circles yet but as a concealer it is pretty decent. :) Try it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 6:00:00 PM More reviews by elwoods17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this product! Would you believe it has replaced my YSL Touche Eclat?! Great light coverage. Looks sooo natural. Feels good too under my eyes. Like it is waking them up! Highly recommend! I am olive skinned Latina for reference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 9:35:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I just recently added this product to my collection and I won't be repurchasing. I had received misleading information on Garnier's animal testing policy and that really disappointed me.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2011 6:01:00 PM More reviews by xPINKBEARx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this product, very cooling when you apply it and covers mild-moderate dark circles. I use this as my eye cream in my skin care regimen (i use a separate concealer, but i dont think i will have to now!)

My only gripe is that I HATE the packaging. I dont know if I got a bad one or something but SO MUCH product comes out. I try storing upright and nothing changes it, every time i open to top the stuff is leaking out everywhere and i barely use half a swipe for each eye because so much product comes out!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:31:00 AM More reviews by esmeralda1977

Unfortunately, his did not have enough coverage for my undereye circles and also couldn't come up with a strong enough brightening luminizing effect like my beloved Touche Eclat. I would have loved to find a cheaper dupe! Anyways, I think is a product for someone who doesn't have severe undereyeshadows, hence not for me. It does have a nice cooling effect and doesn't creep into fine lines, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2011 8:07:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product was "stuck" in the begining, but worked after a very vigorous shake.

I was surprised that the coverage is pretty high, if you have only light undereye circles, this is enough for you. Application is easy but not so sanitary. The pigments are not as fine as "real" concealers, it's rather thick, I usually blend it with a damp sponge for a natural finish. Not very easy to blend and cakey in my opinion.

Not bad but i prefer finer pigments.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by peachsmom

What I don't like: if I'm going for flawless, I have to use a heavier concealer over this, and under my foundation or tinted moisturizer.

Application can be uneven, coming out easily one swoosh, and then nothing on the next pass.

It's not the best moisturizer out there, so I make sure I use a heavier eye cream at night.

What I do like: adequate coverage for "every day."

Not greasy, so my mascara stays put.

Cool feeling from the applicator.

Doesn't irritate my super-sensitive eyes.

I have very dark circles, and this helps, so that's saying something. Like the others, I've found that swooshing some on (2-3 swipes), letting it sit for a minute (it will kind of spread out on its own), and then patting very gently is the best way to apply it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by purplesoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing product! It's inexpensive, the concealer works very well, doesn't feel heavy, and covers my dark circles beautifully. I'm an NC15, and this matches my skintone better than any other concealer I've ever tried on my under eye area.

The packaging gets a four only because anything that presses directly against your skin isn't totally hygienic.