September 30, 2014 | 1815 users online

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!

Wet n Wild has really brought their A game! This color is super pigmented and applies like a breeze! It is amazing! I highly recommend this eyeshadow to anyone who has an eyeball and eyelid to use it on! LOL! Well, and a few other key body parts, but that's getting off the subject! Buy it!!!! Like, now... hurry... Walgreens is still open! LOL!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lunalava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is soooo hard to open each time, but the product is great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Super cheap and versatile. It seems a bit chalky in the pan but it goes on very smooth. I use it every day either as a base, highlight, or to blend out another color. The lid can be a PITA as it seems to get stuck sometimes and I risk gouging the shadow with my nail as I try to pry it open. That's my only small complaint. Will repurchase when I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by jarhandastewart

This brand really is a great brand, it's cheap and quality what's not to love? The colors stay true, no bleeding, feathering, or fading all for under $4 so that sounds like a good deal to me! Best wishes, jarhanda stewart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only way it could be cheaper would be if it were free!

It's hard to add much to the other reviews, but I feel compelled to try...

When I first purchased this eyeshadow, I wondered, "Why am I bothering? It's dull, boring, and probably a waste." Boy, was I ever wrong!

This is THE perfect wash of neutral, matte color on which to build any kind of look you want! Drama? Easy... add the crease-color, liner, and highlighter you wish and there you go!

Toned-down look? Easy, too! A neutral, non-glittery taupe in the crease, some brown liner and you're set!

This stuff is amazing. It evens out the slight crepe-y texture of my lids, and makes a buttery-smooth blank canvas for any sort of effect you want to create. The color even seems a bit chameleon-like in that it will take on a slight tinge of whatever you use with it--or provide contrast, as the case may be.

Don't buy one of these... buy two! Really, you won't regret it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kikibug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best matte eyeshadows I've worked with. Brulee is surprisingly easy to blend without being too chalky. Usually matte shadows take a little bit more work, but not this one! (Some other matte shadows by Wet n Wild take a little bit more work...)

This shadow works with anything. Great for a quick neutral eye, great for highlighting, and could also be used as concealer for some I bet. (Just not for me...it's too light for that.)

I love this eyeshadow! Would definitely repurchase, but I think this will last forever. You can't beat the price or quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I picked this up after reading the rave reviews on MUA, and those reviews are dead-on. This little product is amazing! I can use it as an eyeshadow base, a highlighter, or by itself with some brown liquid eyeliner for a nice, neutral look. I can brush it over my blemishes or my under-eye circles and it works like a concealer. I will never be without this magical product again!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by TaperJeanGirl143

This product saves the day, everyday. Being as pale as I am and with some discoloration on my eyelids, I use this color first to even out the tone and create a great, blank canvas for any other shadows. I got this in a buy 1, get 1 free deal and I couldn't be happier. Matte, perfectly matches my skin tone, blendable, and highly pigmented. This is one of the drugstore gems, and I will continue to repurchase time and time again! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 4:01:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I'm sooo in love with this product!!!!!! To me, it doesn't look like MAC's Blanc Type (which, on me, was too white, chalky, and didn't apply smoothly), but a more ivory version of MAC's Brule. It's superduper cheap ($1.99 regular price, but even cheaper for me b/c I got 2 during a B1G1Free promotion), very pigmented, applies like a satiny dream, and highlights my under-browbone-area beautifully. I've already used this everyday for about 2 months, but even now, every time I apply it, it brings a smile to my face. This shadow makes my eye area/makeup look so pulled together and sophisticated. Yippee!!! =D~

UPDATE (3/24/11): I know I raved about this product previously but now I'm just not feelin it. =( My first Brulee only crumbled towards the very end, and even then, the large chunks stayed somewhat together so I could still use it. Unfortunately w/ my 2nd one, it started crumbling after only a few uses, and after about the 8th use, the whole thing disintegrated. And no matter how gently I handled it, product was spilling everywhere, so I had to toss it. =( For me, it's worth it to spend more money on a MAC shadow, use it for 6+ months, and not have it crumble, than it is to buy a $2 shadow and risk throwing it away after a week!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2010 12:40:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Cheap, pigmented, easy to blend, NO GLITTER, matte, great to under the brow or to blend eyeshadows/tone them down if needed.