Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

on 11/19/2010 10:10:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Bought this on a whim, and it didn't disappoint! This is the best matte highlight/base eyeshadow shade I have, I use it practically every day! Works wonders to tone down dramatic colors when you bring them a smidge too high in the crease. I've also used this under the eyes to set my concealer and add a bit more coverage, and it honestly works better there face powder!

Only gripe is I broke the first one trying to get it open, so I depotted my second one and have never looked back!

on 11/19/2010 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a really pretty light mocha brown color that works great as an eye-brightener for your lids and for a base too. It has some yellowy undertones that didn't work for my skin, though that wasn't very noticeable at all after some blending. It isn't too opaque or too shimmery. It goes on creamy and is nicely pigmented. The only thing I didn't like was the packaging, which was really hard to get open.. it's easy to break the container or the shadow itself since it is so hard to open. That's minor though. I wouldn't wear this alone, just because it doesn't make much of a difference at all.. though it works great for neutral looks with coffee browns or topes. It makes blending much easier than if you were just applying shadow to bare skin. I will repurchase.

on 11/18/2010 5:07:00 PM

OMG!!!! I love this color. I'm so so happy that I listened to the other reviews. It is everything that they said it would be. Its a beautiful matte, opague color. I have been looking for something like this. The application is great. Its nice and even. I like to use bronzer on my face and then use this on my entire lid. Looks great.... and for a dollar and change you can't beat it. Will definitely buy again....

on 11/18/2010 6:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Creamy, silky pigmented ivory shadow that should be in everyone's arsenal. The fact that it's $2 only makes it sweeter. Quality outshines Bobbi Brown's Ivory or Bone. Definite repurchase.

on 11/16/2010 5:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I use this to cover up the dark colors in my lid & as a brow highlighter as well. Love the color & the versatility of this. My only gripe about this is the packaging, it's so darn hard to open it, and every time i snap it closed it would create such a force that the prod inside would get cracked up slowly. So after using this for a few weeks, I had to dump all the cracked up powder into a tiny pot.

on 11/12/2010 9:54:00 AM

This shadow is my-lids-but-better. I've tried other shades, but they look off on my NC20/25 skin. This pairs beautifully with UDPP in Sin, Brulee on lids and Sin as a primer and highlight. With liner it is a natural beauty look.

If you want to make a look out of the various monos in this line, this is the color to make it happen with. Pairs beautifully with Envy, Kitten, Penny or Nutty.

Practically a hundred ways to wear this one.

on 11/8/2010 1:40:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm NC15 and this is my perfect my lids but better shade. It's a super soft and blendable shadow with really nice pigmentation, good enough pigmentation to easily cover my naturally ruddy lids. I like it best as a base color because it makes shadows really easy to blend on top of it, it's also really great for a "no makeup" makeup look. I can see myself going through this shadow and rebuying many many times!

This is another product I bought solely because of the reviews on MUA. It did not disappoint.

On me this provides the perfect base on which to build other colors. It's my skintone but better. This shadow covers the natural purple tones on my lids and lightens ever so slightly.

I can imagine using this alone with black liner and mascara for a classic look, and as a base for neutral day-time office makeup (which I did today).

on 10/25/2010 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

simply not impressed. not even for $2. i thought this shade was so wimpy, even used wet and/or over primer.

on 10/25/2010 12:18:00 PM

Just picked this up for 99 cents at Rite Aid. I needed a new neutral color to use under my eyebrows. I used it all over the lid as a base. I had been using Cover Girl Simply Ageless Corrector --- less $$ than MAC's primer. Well, this is cheaper than both of them! Yeah, it's hard to open, but for 99 cents, I'll deal with it.

EDIT: When you're about 3/4 finished with the product, the powder breaks up and you can't swipe it anymore. Be very careful opening it or the powder will fall out and go everywhere.