October 22, 2014 | 1827 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I would love to have rated this higher, but can't. The shadow is extremely soft, creamy and blends easily however, it also creases on me after 4 hours of wear. I ALWAYS use a primer as I have oily lids, and have never had an issue with any other shadow creasing as quickly as this. I thought perhaps I didn't apply my primer evenly, but after a week of use and the same results, I can only attribute this to the shadow itself.

Anyway, the packaging is compact and the clear lid makes for easy ID amongst piles of other shadows but it is a pain in the ass to open. Don't attempt to open with nicely manicured nails as they will for sure see a chip. Overall, the shadow is good for it's price, but I've had better results with other drugstore products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually debating buying Bobbi Browns Navajo eyeshadow when I happened upon this at Walgreens. This is a little more pink than Navajo but at less than two dollars I couldn't pass it up! Because of the pinkish tone it casts on me I don't feel comfortable wearing it by itself but its great at giving me a nice even eyelid to work on. And yes, the packaging stinks! I guess we get what we pay for...I just make sure to get my fingernail up.in.there.just.right and it pops open with no gouging. Will most likely repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!

Wet n Wild has really brought their A game! This color is super pigmented and applies like a breeze! It is amazing! I highly recommend this eyeshadow to anyone who has an eyeball and eyelid to use it on! LOL! Well, and a few other key body parts, but that's getting off the subject! Buy it!!!! Like, now... hurry... Walgreens is still open! LOL!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lunalava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is soooo hard to open each time, but the product is great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Super cheap and versatile. It seems a bit chalky in the pan but it goes on very smooth. I use it every day either as a base, highlight, or to blend out another color. The lid can be a PITA as it seems to get stuck sometimes and I risk gouging the shadow with my nail as I try to pry it open. That's my only small complaint. Will repurchase when I finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2010 2:25:00 AM More reviews by jarhandastewart

This brand really is a great brand, it's cheap and quality what's not to love? The colors stay true, no bleeding, feathering, or fading all for under $4 so that sounds like a good deal to me! Best wishes, jarhanda stewart

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Branny43

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

The only way it could be cheaper would be if it were free!

It's hard to add much to the other reviews, but I feel compelled to try...

When I first purchased this eyeshadow, I wondered, "Why am I bothering? It's dull, boring, and probably a waste." Boy, was I ever wrong!

This is THE perfect wash of neutral, matte color on which to build any kind of look you want! Drama? Easy... add the crease-color, liner, and highlighter you wish and there you go!

Toned-down look? Easy, too! A neutral, non-glittery taupe in the crease, some brown liner and you're set!

This stuff is amazing. It evens out the slight crepe-y texture of my lids, and makes a buttery-smooth blank canvas for any sort of effect you want to create. The color even seems a bit chameleon-like in that it will take on a slight tinge of whatever you use with it--or provide contrast, as the case may be.

Don't buy one of these... buy two! Really, you won't regret it!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by kikibug

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best matte eyeshadows I've worked with. Brulee is surprisingly easy to blend without being too chalky. Usually matte shadows take a little bit more work, but not this one! (Some other matte shadows by Wet n Wild take a little bit more work...)

This shadow works with anything. Great for a quick neutral eye, great for highlighting, and could also be used as concealer for some I bet. (Just not for me...it's too light for that.)

I love this eyeshadow! Would definitely repurchase, but I think this will last forever. You can't beat the price or quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 5:16:00 PM More reviews by blueroses2525

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I picked this up after reading the rave reviews on MUA, and those reviews are dead-on. This little product is amazing! I can use it as an eyeshadow base, a highlighter, or by itself with some brown liquid eyeliner for a nice, neutral look. I can brush it over my blemishes or my under-eye circles and it works like a concealer. I will never be without this magical product again!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by TaperJeanGirl143

This product saves the day, everyday. Being as pale as I am and with some discoloration on my eyelids, I use this color first to even out the tone and create a great, blank canvas for any other shadows. I got this in a buy 1, get 1 free deal and I couldn't be happier. Matte, perfectly matches my skin tone, blendable, and highly pigmented. This is one of the drugstore gems, and I will continue to repurchase time and time again! :)