December 17, 2014 | 1688 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Brulee

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2010 7:58:00 PM More reviews by reenerneener

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

simply not impressed. not even for $2. i thought this shade was so wimpy, even used wet and/or over primer.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/25/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by kinshasa

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just picked this up for 99 cents at Rite Aid. I needed a new neutral color to use under my eyebrows. I used it all over the lid as a base. I had been using Cover Girl Simply Ageless Corrector --- less $$ than MAC's primer. Well, this is cheaper than both of them! Yeah, it's hard to open, but for 99 cents, I'll deal with it.

EDIT: When you're about 3/4 finished with the product, the powder breaks up and you can't swipe it anymore. Be very careful opening it or the powder will fall out and go everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by iheartmypitbull

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is the most perfect shadow to use as a base. It really evens out the skin tone of the lid and provides the best canvas upon which to place other shadows. It goes on so buttery smooth and doesn't look powdery at all. I'm going to stock up in case it gets discontinued!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by luftballon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite matte highlight shades for my NC20 skin. I didn't like the color initially in the pan; it looks like a dusty shade for a highlight on my pale skin, but it works and blends really well. It works as a base color all over the lid to make blending easier... and also is good for blending harsh lines. It looks very natural and isn't too bright. The texture is smooth, buttery, and pigmented, and it feels like a high end shadow.
The packaging is difficult. I've already somehow managed to crumble half of the product in the pan. Boo! But it's so cheap, I'd re-buy anyways. Another favorite is Nutty. I use them both often.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by gothspice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Deserves to be a cult favorite. Beautiful neutral color that really brightens the eye. Great price. Took one lippie off as it is difficult to open.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 12:30:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I would love to have rated this higher, but can't. The shadow is extremely soft, creamy and blends easily however, it also creases on me after 4 hours of wear. I ALWAYS use a primer as I have oily lids, and have never had an issue with any other shadow creasing as quickly as this. I thought perhaps I didn't apply my primer evenly, but after a week of use and the same results, I can only attribute this to the shadow itself.

Anyway, the packaging is compact and the clear lid makes for easy ID amongst piles of other shadows but it is a pain in the ass to open. Don't attempt to open with nicely manicured nails as they will for sure see a chip. Overall, the shadow is good for it's price, but I've had better results with other drugstore products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 1:22:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually debating buying Bobbi Browns Navajo eyeshadow when I happened upon this at Walgreens. This is a little more pink than Navajo but at less than two dollars I couldn't pass it up! Because of the pinkish tone it casts on me I don't feel comfortable wearing it by itself but its great at giving me a nice even eyelid to work on. And yes, the packaging stinks! I guess we get what we pay for...I just make sure to get my fingernail up.in.there.just.right and it pops open with no gouging. Will most likely repurchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2010 1:46:00 PM More reviews by mignondee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS EYESHADOW!

Wet n Wild has really brought their A game! This color is super pigmented and applies like a breeze! It is amazing! I highly recommend this eyeshadow to anyone who has an eyeball and eyelid to use it on! LOL! Well, and a few other key body parts, but that's getting off the subject! Buy it!!!! Like, now... hurry... Walgreens is still open! LOL!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2010 4:32:00 AM More reviews by lunalava

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It is soooo hard to open each time, but the product is great for the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2010 9:55:00 AM More reviews by mrcourtney

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Super cheap and versatile. It seems a bit chalky in the pan but it goes on very smooth. I use it every day either as a base, highlight, or to blend out another color. The lid can be a PITA as it seems to get stuck sometimes and I risk gouging the shadow with my nail as I try to pry it open. That's my only small complaint. Will repurchase when I finish this one.