April 21, 2014 | 1884 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Brulee

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love these little suckers! I can tell you as a DS makeup buyer its not all that often you find everyone excited bout a 1.99 shadow but this wnw color icon single in Brulee is amazing. Its a multi-purpose shadow. I use it for all over wash before other colors to even out skin tone, for a neutral look u can wash this all over with darker crease color, a matte highlight or a blending shadow.. All these uses for 2 dollars! Buy this i promise u will find a use for it! It has a butter smooth texture and great pigment and last all day (with or without base on normal lids) all the new color icon collection is AMAZING! so run dont walk to get these diamonds in the rough.. Hope Wnw comes out with more, tons more i will own em all!
*update
Brulee has become a STAPLE in all my looks now. i cannot go without it. i love using it all over when i need an even lid, helps w/ pigmentation of my shadows since it evens it all out, but i use this daily as a blending color for my crease shade to my brow bone. esp since i use shadows on lid that are somewhat shimmer or sheen to them so i always like a matte highlight under the brow (very seldomly do i use the opposite but i do luv shimmer h/l (sometimes) but i always use this that way. from my crease shade to blend it out and under my brow. i will be buying a 1000 more, i know it and at $1.99 i can afford to esp since i wait for bogo 50% off sales since drgstores cant have real BOGOs sales anymore :( so im telling u if you need a great creamy gorgeous multipurpose affordable matte skintone highlight, RUN dont walk to pick up Brulee. PLEASE WETNWILD MAKE MORE OF THESE AMAZING SINGLES ESP MATTE SHADES! theyve rocked my world!
*update*
This is the only shadow in years that Ive actually hit pan on.. I hit pan and now its cracking or breaking a little bit since the shadow is soft. So i have to be really careful when i open or close or bring it with me. I cant live without this shadow since i use it EVERYDAY as a brow highlight. I love it to for blending out other shadows or placing along the outside of my shadows to make them look neat & clean, Its like a powder concealer. Its amazing pigmentation. Its almost the same shade as my skin but more neutral as I am very cool toned. But it works for so much. It covers my veins & discoloration on my eyes. I love it so much! i will always repurchase over & over since I use it more than any shadow & i own alot of shadows & this is the most used!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2010 12:29:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing shadow!
Honestly, pick this up over a more expensive brand if you can!
You will not be let down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2010 6:29:00 PM More reviews by klow9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Thank you MUA for saving me big bucks on a matte base color. I had to go to three stores to find this, but it was worth the trip. FYI, Walmart and Target no longer carry Wet N Wild in S. Cal. I cannot believe how creamy and pigmented this is. Sent back my Bobbi Brown Shore cream eyeshadow. It was fine, but not worth the $22 when $1.99 did the trick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2010 2:31:00 PM More reviews by kdigggs

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

great eyeshadow--i really can't improve upon what others have said, just an honest THANK YOU to them for bringing this shadow to my attention!! it's a great matte base shadow, and really works for my skin tone. perfect for building more dramatic looks, or just swiping on with some eyeliner as a super casual look. try it, you'll like it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 9:23:00 PM More reviews by careypiper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a great product! Trying to find a smooth matte eyeshadow, you would never think hmmm..... Wet n Wild for $1.99. I didn't, for weeks the Makeup Board was bumping with raves on how great this shadow is and I ignored them. Well I'm glad they were presisent on praise for this little guy.

If you like to use a base eyeshadow for the best blending, this is it!

continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 4:26:00 PM More reviews by beatthetime

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best neutral ever! Everyone has already said all the pros before me:
-perfect neutral base
-blends like a dream
-doesn't crease
-wears all day
-low price, high quality (important for a product used daily)
-works well for almost every skin tone
HG! And brightens the eyes! Yippee! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by shellpox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

HOW is it possible for this luxurious, creamy, easy-to-blend, buttery shadow to be sold for $2??? Amazing! Probably my favorite new shadow. I'll take this over a MAC or NARS any day. Highly pigmented, beautiful neutral wash for your eyelid. I wish they would make a wider selection of colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by sweetmalinche

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use basically to blend harsh lines and dark colors and WOW is this sucker amazing! The price is incredible for the quality of the product and the amount of product you get. I know that lots of people don't like the packaging but I love it. It's sleek and compact. Not bulky like a lot of other drugstore makeup. The need to make more colors!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2010 9:52:00 PM More reviews by lilaleahg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

For the record, I'm somewhere in between a NW10-NW20 with strong pink undertones. It's nearly impossible to find products that actually match my albino complexion, as well as finding powdery products that don't make my facial peach fuzz obvious.

I have, however, found a concealer stick that I just absolutely love. The only draw back is that it's just one shade darker than my natural skin tone (something that you'd think I'd be used too by now...). I loved the results my concealer gave, just not how conspicuous it looked setting on top of my flesh.

To help hide my concealer, I hastily dabbed a bit of 'Brulee' over top of it and BAM! Instant blend-fi-cation! My concealer looked so natural, I couldn't see it!

This is like concealer in powder form!!!

I've also learned that 'Brulee' works as an awesome eye opener. It brightens up my complexion and makes my eyes look wide awake, which is great for Monday mornings.

As you can probably tell, I use 'Brulee' for something random nearly every day. Because of it's long lasting abilities and the way it blends so effortlessly into my skin, I often find myself using 'Brulee' for more than just an eye shadow.

Would I continue to repurchase? Well, why wouldn't I? This small little drugstore gem has done wonders for my make up routine. I can always switch it up with 'Brulee'. From naturally pretty to polished and professional, 'Brulee' transforms it all!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2010 4:52:00 PM More reviews by yangtanw

My favorite WnW product to date. I use this everyday to highlight my browbone or just simply to blend out harsh lines. I love that it's dirt cheap! Imagine how many MAC blanc type you can get with the price? Will definitely repurchase and get back-up.

My other favorite WnW single shadow is Nutty. Nice quality for drugstore product. And did I mention it's cheap? Maybe not? It's cheap!!!