Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Brulee

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Tin Oxide (in Shade 255B), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite (in Shade 254B), Silica (in Shade 257A), Methicone (in Shade 251A), Dimethicone/Methicone Copolymer (in Shade 251A). May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Carmine/CI 75470, Chromium Oxide Greens/CI 77288, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

This little gem is a great, inexpensive neutral. I have pale, blotchy skin and a little dab of this gives my eyes a quick, subtle polish.

This stuff is nice, unfortunately it's the exact same shade as my skin. So it doesn't show up at all. Would still recommend for others, though I don't care for the packaging. Difficult to open at times, and I took a slice out of the eyeshadow with my thumb nail once. I've had to be much more careful, which makes it much more difficult to open.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The skin all around my eyes (including on my lids) is roughly 1-2 shades darker than the rest of my face. Using Brulee, a beigey-cream shade, from my lids to my brows counteracts that pigmentation and makes my lids look flawless. It applies smoothly and doesn't look chalky, despite the matte finish (and despite the fact that my lids are ultra-dry). I've also used it to set undereye concealer instead of regular face powder b/c the finish looks so natural. It's also a total steal--I think around $2 retail? If you're still not sold, wait for a 50% sale and test it out for less than $1.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This was ok for me. It didn't wow me that much. I used as a highlight color like most people and it truly is highly pigmented but I felt like it created a really white, ghostly pale tone to my eyes. It may not be suited for my skintone. My biggest complaint about this product was that it crumbled and fell apart and I didn't even drop it. Perhaps I got a bad batch. I wouldn't repurchase, in fact I trashed it. I will say that the Color Icon single shadow in Sugar works better for me as a highlight color and I love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I agree with the other reviewers that this is basically eyelid concealer. For $1 (on sale!) it brightens the eye area with a polished, matte finish. Wet 'N' Wild sure has grown up since I was in middle school, coveting their frosty lipsticks and eyeshadows. I like that the package doesn't contain a crappy brush. Two thumbs up.

I looove this highliight! It's very similar to the highlight shade in the Vanity palette, which I loove and have been using quite a bit of. I actually tried not using the highlight shade in the Vanity palette cuz I was afraid to use it all up. But now I dont need to worry cuz Brule does the job perfectly! Its completely matte & very comparable to MAC highlight shadows but half the price! Very smooth in consistency & blends like a dream. One of my favorite highlights to use now w/o breaking my wallet. The only downside is the ease of opening the package, but mine isn't too hard so I guess it's a hit or miss when you buy it. W&W has a winner in my book! A must buy trust me :) Will repurchase!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Edit 4/12 One thing to add is mine broke early on without being dropped. Same for another shade in a WnW palette I got and the new large compact bronzers with spf. I like the product quite a lot but a product can be creamy and pigmented without shattering or crumbling. WnW is great, have used them for yrs, hope they work on this binder issue. Original review, I usually want a matte highlight for under my brows, especially for day. Had been using Revlon's matte es in Linen, which is a very good product as well. This is more "beigy" than that, darker too so less contrast with the rest of my eye mu making for a more casual look. I like the texture and look, price is great too. Don't love the packaging, find it a little hard to open at times.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Best highlight color a great alternative when i don't want to use up my Femme-fi e/s. And it's easier to get a hold of this e/s too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great Highlight color, for a affordable price. Best way to go.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome color! I use this as a highlight color or as a wash over my entire lid. I have nothing bad to say about this eyeshadow, as it is becoming one of my go-to colors. Excellent price, great pigmentation, smooth application. Haven't touched my MAC Brulee since I bought this one. Wish I'd found this one first.