April 19, 2014 | 1047 users online

Lip Treatments - Fresh - Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2010 10:09:00 PM More reviews by jenniro

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lip balms I've used in a while. I love the smell and the color. I have very pale skin, so the color really pops on me. It makes my lips look healthy and juicy, hehe. I do agree that the consistency is a little soft for a tube lip balm, but I am just very careful that I don't twist it up too high before applying.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/26/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by baxy8

Bought this product yesterday after wanting to buy it for years. I want to like it so bad, but I have to admit I'm a bit disappoined. It's really just an over-priced, nicely packaged chapstick. The smell is great, but incredibly faint. The colour is very, very light and I wish it was a higher SPF for the price. The consistency is good, but its nothing I haven't seen before for a cheaper price. Sadly, overall I feel it was not worth the money.
ETA: The weather here in southern Ontario has been super hot lately. Just going for a drive with this in my purse has left it VERY soft. Be very careful - if left in the sun, I guarantee it will melt completely in under half an hour.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Go4Illini

This product is amazing! I really love it. It's so soft and conditioning. The color is perfect, and the smell is so refreshing (like strawberries and lemons).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 5:18:00 PM More reviews by jennadev74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this!!!!! keeps my lips smooth, moisturized and goes on so nicely with a beautiful pink tint that I was looking for. LOVE the scent too, lemmony sugar!! this I will use forever! pricey but worth it!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2010 11:35:00 PM More reviews by SukieZW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The Good:
Super smooth and creamy, this does not feel like your usual lip balm. I think some ppl give it poor reviews b/c of the different texture, but I rather like it.

Just a hint of color, which is perfect for natural looking days

SPF

Screw on cap so u never have to worry about it opening up in your purse

The Bad:
The SPF comes from Oxybenzone which is known hormone disrupter and may be linked to skin cancer

It's VERY soft, so if ur like me and sometimes run out with a lip balm in your pocket, this one will turn to mush.

I would probably still buy it again....tho the Oxybenzone is giving me something to think about.

14 out of 18 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by YUPP

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this tinted lip balm. I alternate between this and the Korres Lip Butters, also a great product. I like that this lip treatment is not too glossy and it imparts the most natural flush on my lips. The SPF is a great bonus as well. This is the second time the actual lip treatment (not the package)has broken on me, which leads me to believe that the packaging is not as elegant and sturdy as it seems. Despite the inherent design flaw, I will repurchase!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/20/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by klow9

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

EDIT: I'm reducing the rating to a 3. It's now summer in So Cal and this product is so soft that it is melting even when in my office! I fear I must take it out of my purse and save until winter. Be very careful about twisting this up too far; it will lop off.

Super moisturizing, and the moisture lasts. I just wish the tint had a bit more "pop" to it. The twist-to-tighten lipstick tube is a great feature. Ridiculously expensive, though. I also use it in a pinch during the day to moisturize my cheeks and give them a bit of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the MUA reviews and the plug in the May InStyle, I headed to Sephora to pick this up. I am not disappointed. It is so moisturizing and gives my already pigmented lips a real flush of color. I was using Dior Lip Glow, but this contains more pigment, natural and I love it. When I do not wear lipstick and am skiing, hiking or out for a walk with the Lab, it is great. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Sakuraharu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this! I was looking for a product that would moisturize my lips well and give a little natural color and this fit the bill. It moisturizes for a really long time! I swear my lips look fuller as well. The lemony fragrance is refreshing. The tube should last a while as it is very chunky. If your skin color is light to medium light the color should show on your lips. If you are looking for a really moisturizing product, and natural color try this out.!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by pineappleaftermath

I *love* this lip balm and use it all the time. It smells lovely, moisturizes well, lasts long, and gives a hint of pinky-red colour. Perfect if you ask me. The only thing I don't like is the rather expensive price (why I'm giving it 4 / 5 lippies)... but that isn't stopping me from buying it again because I've lost it.