September 30, 2014 | 2134 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 5/3/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by vampira428

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is okay. Its not as dark as the prestige liquid liner which I prefer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:39:00 AM More reviews by aliie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My eyes are almond shape and i have very oily skin. Its very difficult for me to get a eyeliner brush to follow my eye shape. But this sponge really helps me out. Since i have oily skin my eyeliner usually dissapears but this product hasnt for the moment. I just dont like the color its very bleh doesnt make my eyes pop. Maybe i need more practice but i highly recommnd this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink241

This liner is really easy to use and is very pigmented. Compared to Loreal carbon black.. this one is basically the same with the felt tip, but the liner itself is way darker and only takes one coat to be completely black.

The felt tip never dries out, and is thin enough to make nice thin wings, as well, it is thick enough to create and build thicker lines.

It stays on all day, never smears, never smudges... never had an issue with it flaking. Once its on, its on... and it doesnt come off until i use a makeup remover.

I have repurchased over and over again!! LOVE LOVE LOVEE!!!!!

(I do hope maybelline makes a pen liner as well.. since i find they give a slightly sharper look than a felt tip. I use the MAC penultimate liner if i want to use a pen liner, Maybelline Line Stiletto is my go to felt tip liner)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/13/2011 12:48:00 PM More reviews by missa42

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This goes on well once you get the hang of the applicator, but it starts flaking and rubbing off a few hours later. Also, if I put it on my lower eyelid, it runs and smears like crazy.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by graceoira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best eyeliner I've ever used. Gives that thin defined line most eyeliners fail to do! I always get the Blackest Black to give a more prominent thickness to darkening the top of my eyelids. I also wing the tips of my eyeliner, to give more shape to my almond eyes.

Be aware, that when first opening this product, you don't dab the wand too much; a lot of ink will come out, and you don't want that.

I always buy this eyeliner. Please never discontinue this, Maybelline!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by theresadactyl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love exploring felt tip liners and this one is pretty darn good. Application is a breeze with this guy, it's really easy to get a clean line that's really close to the lashline. The lasting power wasn't so great on me, but my lids are very oily. The shade blackest-brown dries to the perfect everyday liner to place atop neutral shadows. I, personally, wouldn't buy this again but I would recommend it for those whose eyelids are not an oil slick. :]

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by truongee

What I liked about this product was it's felxible tip. It's very easy to use and move with. The product itself is pretty good aswell. It won't smudge, slip or slide. But what i did find was the colour fades a bit. Overall, it's quite a basic liner and I would buy it again :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2011 9:51:00 PM More reviews by jossyd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my go-to everyday liner, in shade "blackest brown". I love this liner! Most days, I wear only liner & mascara (no shadow or base) - and I need something that doesn't run or smudge up to my brow bone by the end of the day. I started with pencil (smudged), tried gel (lasted longer than pencil, but eventually smudged), and finally bought this. This doesn't budge all day, and will even last through a tough workout without moving. The felt tip is super easy to apply - flexible enough to not poke, but stiff enough to get a steady line. I've already re-purchased several times and will keep buying. The biggest factor for me is the lasting power, but I also love a good drugstore bargain. Worth a try if you're looking for a great quality, easy to use, liquid liner at a bargain price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by makeuplab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I actually like this eyeliner! i was looking for the cheapest liquid eyeliner and this was it for like 6 bucks! It stays in all day and goes on smooth! i love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2011 9:39:00 PM More reviews by krissysmile

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The formula for this product was okay, but overall, I didn`t really like it. The applicator was extremely flimsy when I first bought it and flopped all over the place when I was trying to line my eyes. Once the product was just about ready to be thrown out, the brush became more stiff, which made a much better line. The problem? The product was gone. So, booooooooooooooooo. Big fail. Not buying this again.