Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid eyeliner

3.7

on 7/30/2011 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I usually use liquid liner with a brush, not the felt tips, but I found this liner works extremely well for thin lines. It is also the best liner I've used for getting really really close to the lash line. I like it a lot, however, I wish it was a bit darker. I got the blackest black, and it's surprisingly not all that black. Works great for thin, subtle lines, though. I haven't tried it for a more dramatic look, but I will update if it works for that as well.

on 7/28/2011 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

When I first bought this, it was about a few year ago, and I found it for sale (like a dollar). My mom finally decided to let me start buying makeup I wanted, so I just picked this up, not knowing how to use liquid liner. I have to say, this was the best liquid liner I've ever used! It was a great beginner product, and I loved it! I can't do without it now, I get the sequin color so it has a sparkly grey sheen (I like silvers). The applicator is amazing, I use it for other liners, too, and it helped me get a steadier hand. This is an amazing product, and probably one of the best I've ever bought... you won't be sorry with this!

Hate it...dries shiny and it smudges very easily. The formula just didn't work for me. The only thing I liked was the applicator it was easy to use, other then that it sucks.

on 7/25/2011 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my go-to liner.
I like how it can give thick lines. It's not for thin percise lining though.
The formula is ok. I have the blackest one, but it's not shiny glimmery black; it's a matte black.
I would definitely repurchase. On my second tube already.

on 7/24/2011 9:32:00 AM

I LOVE this eyeliner! I have always liked Maybelline products, and this one does not disappoint. I have used numerous other dip-in eyeliners before, however I found this one has been the best so far. The colour I have used (black) is beautiful and rich. The eyeliner glides on wonderfully and the tip makes it easy to control. The product stays on all day without flaking off or smudging/running. The only gripe I have with this eyeliner is that the tip of the wand could be a little smaller, to make it easier to draw fine lines. Overall, this is a great eyeliner that I will definitely buy again and has become an everyday essential.

on 7/21/2011 10:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is hands down my favorite eyeliner. I can use it for dramatic or simple looks. It smudges easily but I like that because I can shape it with my fingers if I mess up. I love the applicator, too. The only bad part is that it can be a little flaky and can come off throughout the day sometimes.

on 7/15/2011 8:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I think this product is overrated. First use of the product - the applicator is fairly dry and does not put on a smooth line. If you try to go over the line to thicken or to darken - it only wipes away and draws a line through your eye liner. Formula flakes or melts (oily lids). One good thing, if the formula was better and the product was not so scarce in a tiny package ...the felt tip is very precise. You don't get your bang for your buck & the product is over priced

on 7/12/2011 1:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

This is hands down my HG liquid liner. I've gone through 3 tubes of this, and haven't found anything better. It's wonderful: richly pigmented, long lasting, smudge-proof, and easy to apply. I really love that I can swipe it on and go, and know that it won't move until I remove it at night.

on 7/10/2011 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst eyeliner I've ever tried. It doesn't stay and smudges really easily. Never buying this again!

I've been using Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper for awhile and really love that because the brush is round and comes to a very tiny point. It's also really dense so the bristles don't separate and make thick lines. But I ran out and the best thing I can find to replace it without paying $18 is Line Stiletto. It's a felt tip liquid liner that is round and comes to a fairly small point. The felt is firm and stays straight when applying pressure (meaning it doesn't bend, squish or lose its shape) It has good staying power and dries fast. This is my new favorite liner!