September 18, 2014 | 1895 users online

Lash Treatments - Latisse Lash Growth Drops

Approved Use: LATISSE® is a prescription treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough lashes) to grow eyelashes longer, fuller, darker.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/24/2009 6:21:00 AM More reviews by lilackatz

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have only received my Lumigan this week so it is too soon to say how effective it is. The only thing I can say is that I use one drop for one eye and eyebrow and one for the other, I wear contact lenses and am now finding them really uncomfortable. I think my eyes have gone dry and my lids feel a bit sensitive. Not sure if this is just a temporary thing. Would be interested to hear if any other lens wearers have had the same problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2009 2:35:00 PM More reviews by LauriesBoys

I have used Latisse for 2 months and the results are amazing. My lashes (which were average before) are now false eyelash dupes:
looong, thick and dark! My niece even asked me one morning why I didn't take off my make-up before going to bed! Now, I don't use mascara-just shadow and eyeliner.
As for the scary side effects, my doc explained that the darkening of the iris ususally happens when the drops are used in the eye, not on the skin.
In comparing the cost versus the results:priceless. This product delivers.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2009 3:31:00 PM More reviews by lmaliski

I was going through a period of dry eye syndrome for 2 years. My lashes would fall out, my lash line would flake and I'd have bald spots on my eye lids. My eye doctor recommended Latisse to help with the lash growth. I have been using it for 4 months now, and almost all my lashes have grown back, and they are twice as long! Not only that, but seems that Latisse has also helped to keep the flakes away. My eye doctor has just about called my dry eyes cured! It's worth the money.

Oh...and I would never order anything from an online pharmacy and apply it on my lashes (aka Lumigan) without my doctor's approval and recommendation. I know Lumigan and Latisse are technically the same thing, but why risk it?

rated 2 of 5 on 7/19/2009 9:18:00 PM More reviews by leelamasson

At first I was in love. 4 to 5 weeks after use I was batting Bambi lashes and searching for a new mascara that didn't make my lashes look so fake they were that long. 4 more weeks later and I'm still in love and the envy of friends.
Then..... the bad news..... almost simultaneously the majority of my lashes fell out (ended their growth span?) leaving a few very long ones and the rest all but missing. I am hoping that this is some sort of growth coincidence but in the meantime I'm not very pleased with the bald spots and wearing dark glasses when and where possible. I will update on whether or not I manage to return to bambi or even normal status in due course.

19 out of 23 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by denise8593

First off ladies let me tell you dont get suckered into buying Latisse when you can go to alldaychemist.com and get Lumigan which is the same thing for like 13 bucks a bottle. I just bought another two bottles and it cost me 50 bucks with shipping (they bang you on the shipping but its shipped express and I got mine in 7 days all the way from India) anyways let me just say this stuff works. I have been using for about 7 weeks and I notice a dramatic difference in my eyelashes and eyebrows. The only side effects I noticed on me was when I first started using it I would wake up with pink eye like crusties (but that has stopped) and my eyelid has darkened (which doesnt really bother me as now it looks like I am wearing a taupe eyeshadow) I use an eyeliner brush to apply and I use two drops for both eyelashes and eyelids. I want to see if one drop will cover all the areas so I can make it last longer. I bought 1000 hour eyelash dye and plan on dying my eyelashes here soon if I can find the time so that way I can go out without mascara. With one coat of mascara my eyelashes really pop. Buy this stuff ladies you will be lovin on it like I am.

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2009 11:19:00 AM More reviews by holly18421

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! I am so impressed, I just bought my second container, the first lasted me 3 months. I only used one wand per day and it helped them last longer. My blond eyelashes are now darker and fuller and so much longer. I now only use a swipe or two of mascara to have over the top long lashes. People always ask is they are real, even my husband. I used to use the old(pulled from the shelves) formula of Revitalash, which worked well for me, the new formula not so much. This stuff is pricey but you can make it last and it works. I am hooked.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by acegirl1

Absolutely works! Noticed lash growth after 6 weeks of use. This product does make the skin above my upper lashes a little darker and I also have some new hair growth under my lower lashes on my face but it's not noticeable cosmetically. I have been using every other night to maintain and keep cost down....it really works!!! My lashes pop with one coat of mascara and are noticeably longer even without mascara!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 5:22:00 PM More reviews by tahrah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've been using Lumigan for the last two months and it really does work. My eyelashes are double the size what they were before and twice as thick. I also have 'more' lashes than I had before. I've been quite lazy with my application and miss 2/3 days a week but surprisingly it still works. I've had no side effects. I ordered mine from valuepharmaceuticals which cost $55. When my current bottle finishes, I shall use Bimatoprost solution (cheaper version at $30) from the same company.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by asraicat

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

ok Ladies... toss the applicators straight away. They are only included to meet the FDA standards.

I use a kolinsky sable eyeliner brush & use only 1 drop each night for BOTH eyes & brows! I've been using the same bottle for almost 2.5 months now so it really stretches. If you apply it while your eye is closed you get a nice transfer amount to your bottom lashes too.

I LOVE this stuff! In the summer with some extra colour & longer, darker lashes I'm ready to go at a moment's notice with minimal m/u & this is from a gal who was perfectly- groomed- mascara obsessed!!!

I'd be interested in the less expensive Lumigan but I won't need to re-invest for ages at this rate... my 4 month purchase will last the better part of a year based on usage so far.

The first week my lashline was irritated bu that passed & I haven't experience any iris darkening (green eyes)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by RoseFraser

Well...this stuff actually works as advertised.
I have been using it for about eight weeks now, and my eyelashes are thicker, longer, and curling up.
I stopped using the clumsy applicators that come with it, and used a fine eye-liner brush. When I was using the applicators, I was using too much product and it was getting into my eyes and making them quite sensitive to bright sun.
I tend to forget to apply it on some days, and I can still see a change.
I just wish that I had taken some "before" photos so that I could compare my lashes and brows.
My facialist (who I see once a month) can see a big difference, and says she has other clients who use Latisse who also have the same result. She can't wait to get some herself.
I'll keep buying this until I can't afford it. I usually don't wear makeup, and it looks like I am wearing mascara - albeit a light coat. This won't smudge, though.