E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 11/5/2012 12:57:00 AM

This is the BEST brow product I have ever purchased. I bought Light, and I use the waxy product on my outer brow and the powder to fill in the rest and the look is completely natural. Once applied, I kinda smooth it back and forth with my fingers, and it really looks great. I have spent a lot more buying various products, but this one does the trick. It's dirt cheap and the best part is that both products are contained in one slim package. BTW, the container stays closed very well, so it's great for travel!

on 11/4/2012 10:39:00 PM

This is by far one of the best eyebrow filler I've ever used (I prefer this even over Smashbox's Brow Tech). This one is very affordable, and works. It blends into my eyebrows perfectly, and stays put all day/night, and doesn't look too "powdery" when I'm done. It gives a great, natural look. I have this in the darkest shade to match my dark Asian hair.

My favorite eyebrow kit! Nothing has ever topped this, and I've wasted so much money trying to find something better. Another good product from a very affordable brand.

on 10/22/2012 2:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

NC25 Chinese, short / light to medium density brows.

I LOVE the wax portion, and the palette itself is easy to depot w/ a sharp knife (wedge and wiggle).. little harder to depot the individual pans, mine twisted. Target only sells Medium, so I went online and purchased Dark. The wax color looks the same, just different shade of brow powder which still isn't as dark as MAC Brun or BB Mahagony. LOVE the wax, just adds extra definition to the brows!

on 10/20/2012 8:50:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was a bit concerned i may have ordered the wrong colour by ordering the medium, but no this colour is perfect.

My eyebrows have stayed perfect all night hot humid weather.

Very impressed, one of the best brow products i have ever used.

on 10/19/2012 7:56:00 PM

i have this kit in medium
great for filling in brows
i use the wax by itself most of the time but the powder is great the set it
be careful though it could come out pretty dark if you use too much wax
will repurchase

on 10/16/2012 3:06:00 PM

This is a great product, looks natural and stays in place for a long time. The only problem is that it isn't amazing for sparse eyebrows like mine. The finishing result was a slightly blurry looking brow. Despite this, I still prefer it to my old routine of using 3 different pencils to try to get a natural look. I opted for the ash which does appear quite grey looking. I would buy again buy maybe go for a darker colour this time. I'm sure this is fantastic for those who already have decent eyebrows and are only looking for a quick fill, however for those with hardly any hair it can be tricky.

on 10/11/2012 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i love this! i was gonna buy The Face Shop eyebrow kit, but since this once's cheaper and i found good reviews, i decided to try it out. for the price, it actually works great! color stayed on my brows longer than i expected, and it was easy to apply. just don't use the brush that goes with the kit!

on 10/11/2012 9:49:00 PM

I am a natural blonde and a bottle brunette so my lashes and eyebrows are almost invisible, bleach blonde. Needless to say I HAVE to do my brows. I had been using Revlon Brow Fantasy for a long time but I always felt it looked too fake. I was having my once a month Target splurge and picked up a few E.L.F. products including this one. The ability to blend and make your eyebrows the exact color you want makes this the best brow product I've ever used. And for $3. The only reason it didn't get five lippies is because I'm not completely in love with the brush it comes with, but overall, buy it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a great eyebrow kit. It's easy to apply and it looks natural on your eyebrow. It works on every skin type. It lasts all day which is saying a lot because I have oily skin!

Popular Brows Products