E.L.F. Eyebrow Kit

4.3

Brow Gel Ingredient:Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil) , Ricinus Comunis (Castor) Seed Oil , Talc , Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax , Ozokerite , Methylisothiazolinone , Caprylyl glycol May Contain:Iron Oxides(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Brow Powder Ingredient:Talc , Mica , Caprylic/Caprictriglycerides , Hydrogenated Polyisobutene , Sodium Dehydroacetate May Contain: Iron Oxide(CI 77491 CI 77492 CI 77499)

on 12/9/2012 11:12:00 PM

Wow can't believe I haven't done a review on this--this product is amazing!! I can't live without it...It makes my brows look awesome and matches my dark hair well in the dark brown color! I've tried a few other brow options, like Wet n Wild pencil which can be a tad too off-color sometimes, Mary Kay brow pencil which was too light, and the Wet n Wild brow kit and this blows all of them out of the water! Definitely a must-have now in my makeup collection and this lasts forever so I'm super glad I bought it for only $3.

on 12/4/2012 7:25:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought it earlier this year when I hit complete pan on my Benefit brow kit and I just happened to be at Target and picked this one up. I use it in medium and I honestly can't tell a difference. I recently dyed my hair a dark-ish red velvet color so I don't use the powder because I feel like it makes my brows too dark but seriously.. $30.00 for Benefit compared to $3.00 for ELF !? Love it!

on 12/2/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

While everybody in the world complains about their sparse brows, I'm the exact opposite. Blessed with thick, dark and unruly eyebrows, I require some product to maintain and groom them- or else I look like Oscar the Grouch. While the unruliness of the hairs is definitely a problem, the biggest irritation with my brows are the bald spots... yep, I have a tiny patch in each eyebrow where the hair grows different. I fill the spots in so that they don't stick out like a sore thumb from the rest of my brow. lol. After years of using powders, which i definitely like, I was feeling stir crazy. I needed new brow products or else I would just die. I saw the ELF brow kit at my Kmart for $1, so i decided to pick it up. Brought it home and guess what? I bought light. LIGHT. LIGHT for my DARK eyebrows. Then I opened and saw the wax and it dawned on me. The wax is pretty dark, but the powder is light. Even though my brows are dark, the wax is still dark enough. I find that it lasts all day, looks natural, blends in and doesn't look likes there's heaps of product in my brows. The only con is that if I don't wash it off good enough it causes tiny blemishes in my eyebrows, which is really weird. lol. I have super sensitive skin, so don't worry, it's probably just me. Anyways, it's good for the price. If you see a different color on sale somewhere, I recommend picking it up because it just may work.

on 12/1/2012 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I bought this kit early this year at my local Target. I don't have any regrets. I use it to outline my brows and set them with the powder that comes with it. I have it in medium. Can't complain. Very inexpensive, travel size packaging, and easy to use.

I love this product! And you usually get it for 3, but i got it for 1 dollar at the dollar store. Anywhooo, you need to try this! I am very picky with eyelimer pencils, gels, and powders, but this is prettt dang good.! Love it (:

on 11/29/2012 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I normally carve my brows and they are very defined but I wanted something less dramatic and decided to try this and for 3$ its great! It doesnt give you too much definition amd if your on the go its a quick little smudge here n there and theres no worry of over dramatizing because the dark brown gel will wipe off clean as long as you havent powdered yet. Im very sparse with the powder because it is a different sort of color a little red hue. I love this gel though. Very cute package and a good price

on 11/20/2012 5:23:00 PM

I lovelovelove this! I found this at the dollar tree, so instead of paying $3 for it, i paid $1. If i wouldnt have gotten such a great deal, i wouldve never, ever bought this.
I have mine in light, and I am a medium-tan complexion with brunette hair. The gel (i use this more often than the powder) is darker than the powder. Its not obnoxiusly hard and it doesnt melt off my face. The powder is very nice, and i sometimes use it to set the gel.
I love this product and WILL repurchase it!

on 11/20/2012 5:10:00 PM

I really like this Eyebrow Kit. I love that I can layer the powder over the gel stuff. Obviously, as with most cheapy products, the brush is pretty much crap. The "powder" brush side really isn't precise enough for my taste.

The medium kit is actually pretty dark. This suits my dark brown brows well, but fairer-haired brows may do better with a lighter color.

on 11/20/2012 1:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have the most sparse brows ever, so I really like this to fill in my brows. I have this in dark and it works very well with my very dark brown/black hair. I use the medium set on days where I don't feel like having perfect set brows, but I want them to have definition. The powder works great on its own as well as the gel, and together they give you perfect brows. The little applicators work pretty well also. I have small brows, so to get the perfect angle I have to use an angled brush that has a smaller angle, and the elf applicator does just that. It also doesn't smear or drip like some other brow products I've used before. You also get a lot of product for what you pay. I've had mine for at least 4 months now and I haven't even made a dent in the product yet.

Popular Brows Products