Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/8/2003 4:09:00 PM

I have severly dry hands (a result of frequent washing and genetics!) and in the winter they get especially ashy and sometimes the skin even cracks! Ouch! The little stick was my lifesaver...it moisturized and it smells yummy, too. :) It is also nice in the summer for stubborn dry spots on your knees!

on 7/8/2003 3:48:00 PM

I always have a couple of tubes of this around-it's my favorite lipbalm,as well as cuticle softener,and a dry heel and elbow spot treatment. It smells great and is creamy and smooth.Everyone should have one.

on 6/23/2003 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had someone CP this for me after reading all the rave reviews. I find that it's a little too emollient for Singapore's humid weather, it tends to slide off and melt a bit instead of sinking in the lips. As a lip balm, it's quite average, but the price is incredible and like everyone says, the scent is heavenly especially for a chocolate queen like me!!

on 6/8/2003 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Cheap and effective. Subtle scent instead of the sickeningly sweet chocolate smells from other cocoa butter products. Looks and works like a big glue stick, easy for traveling, lasts forever. Try it! (I found mine at Sav-on in a 2-for-1 twin pack).

on 6/7/2003 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick!!! This is sooo nice and soft on your lips, and its multiuse for different parts of your body.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product ranks right up there w/ my HG lip balms (others being Mary Kay SL and Walgreen's Cool Reflections). It applies smoothly, sinks in quickly yet lasts a fair amount of time, is very hydrating, smells sweet, and has no offending taste. I apply this stuff at night and wake up w/ very smooth, soft lips. The only things I would change is making it last just a teeny bit longer, and I would make the packaging just a bit more aestetically pleasing (like the swivel tube, though). I definitely do recommend this l/b to any chica in search of a HG!

A little of this stuff goes a loooonng, looong way. You can use it on lips, skin, wherever - and this stuff never runs out. I really like the smell and texture of this stuff. Not the best moisturizer for really, really dry lips, but I'll give it 4 lipsticks anyway for being versatile, economical and really really cheap.

on 5/11/2003 4:11:00 AM

One of my few Holy Grail products -- both my hubby and I love this stuff! We love the big tubes, too, although people consistently ask why we're using a glus stick on our lips -- LOL! This product has a great texture and tastes slightly chocolatey, and is a steal at <$4. Strangely, it's hard to find -- Rite-Aid is the only place I have ever been able to find the Palmers sticks.

on 5/7/2003 4:14:00 PM

Originally, I started using this product as a lip balm. But in a pinch at work one day, I used it as a cuticle cream, and it's fabulous. Made my nails and cuticles look and feel as soft and smooth as any high-priced cuticle cream, and this is so much more convenient and cheap! Smells great, too.

on 4/22/2003 12:45:00 PM

I didn't believe it until I read it here, but I decided this stuff was cheap enough, I'd give it a go. What a great lipbalm! NOTHING has made my lips feel like this before--velvety rather than greasy. Plus the container in handy, and like I said, it's cheap. :)

Popular Lip Treatments