Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/8/2003 3:48:00 PM

I always have a couple of tubes of this around-it's my favorite lipbalm,as well as cuticle softener,and a dry heel and elbow spot treatment. It smells great and is creamy and smooth.Everyone should have one.

on 6/23/2003 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I had someone CP this for me after reading all the rave reviews. I find that it's a little too emollient for Singapore's humid weather, it tends to slide off and melt a bit instead of sinking in the lips. As a lip balm, it's quite average, but the price is incredible and like everyone says, the scent is heavenly especially for a chocolate queen like me!!

on 6/8/2003 12:30:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Cheap and effective. Subtle scent instead of the sickeningly sweet chocolate smells from other cocoa butter products. Looks and works like a big glue stick, easy for traveling, lasts forever. Try it! (I found mine at Sav-on in a 2-for-1 twin pack).

on 6/7/2003 10:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE the Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick!!! This is sooo nice and soft on your lips, and its multiuse for different parts of your body.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product ranks right up there w/ my HG lip balms (others being Mary Kay SL and Walgreen's Cool Reflections). It applies smoothly, sinks in quickly yet lasts a fair amount of time, is very hydrating, smells sweet, and has no offending taste. I apply this stuff at night and wake up w/ very smooth, soft lips. The only things I would change is making it last just a teeny bit longer, and I would make the packaging just a bit more aestetically pleasing (like the swivel tube, though). I definitely do recommend this l/b to any chica in search of a HG!

A little of this stuff goes a loooonng, looong way. You can use it on lips, skin, wherever - and this stuff never runs out. I really like the smell and texture of this stuff. Not the best moisturizer for really, really dry lips, but I'll give it 4 lipsticks anyway for being versatile, economical and really really cheap.

on 5/11/2003 4:11:00 AM

One of my few Holy Grail products -- both my hubby and I love this stuff! We love the big tubes, too, although people consistently ask why we're using a glus stick on our lips -- LOL! This product has a great texture and tastes slightly chocolatey, and is a steal at <$4. Strangely, it's hard to find -- Rite-Aid is the only place I have ever been able to find the Palmers sticks.

on 5/7/2003 4:14:00 PM

Originally, I started using this product as a lip balm. But in a pinch at work one day, I used it as a cuticle cream, and it's fabulous. Made my nails and cuticles look and feel as soft and smooth as any high-priced cuticle cream, and this is so much more convenient and cheap! Smells great, too.

on 4/22/2003 12:45:00 PM

I didn't believe it until I read it here, but I decided this stuff was cheap enough, I'd give it a go. What a great lipbalm! NOTHING has made my lips feel like this before--velvety rather than greasy. Plus the container in handy, and like I said, it's cheap. :)

on 4/15/2003 7:05:00 PM

I love everything about this-the scent,size,price,and moisturizing properties. I have one in my nightstand,and use it nightly where ever I need a little extra tender loving care...
It's so cheap, everyone should have one. So if you don't-go get it.

Popular Lip Treatments