April 19, 2014 | 1748 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmers - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2003 3:21:00 AM More reviews by franknbeans82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product ranks right up there w/ my HG lip balms (others being Mary Kay SL and Walgreen's Cool Reflections). It applies smoothly, sinks in quickly yet lasts a fair amount of time, is very hydrating, smells sweet, and has no offending taste. I apply this stuff at night and wake up w/ very smooth, soft lips. The only things I would change is making it last just a teeny bit longer, and I would make the packaging just a bit more aestetically pleasing (like the swivel tube, though). I definitely do recommend this l/b to any chica in search of a HG!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2003 10:33:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

A little of this stuff goes a loooonng, looong way. You can use it on lips, skin, wherever - and this stuff never runs out. I really like the smell and texture of this stuff. Not the best moisturizer for really, really dry lips, but I'll give it 4 lipsticks anyway for being versatile, economical and really really cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2003 4:11:00 AM More reviews by jordana459

One of my few Holy Grail products -- both my hubby and I love this stuff! We love the big tubes, too, although people consistently ask why we're using a glus stick on our lips -- LOL! This product has a great texture and tastes slightly chocolatey, and is a steal at <$4. Strangely, it's hard to find -- Rite-Aid is the only place I have ever been able to find the Palmers sticks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Originally, I started using this product as a lip balm. But in a pinch at work one day, I used it as a cuticle cream, and it's fabulous. Made my nails and cuticles look and feel as soft and smooth as any high-priced cuticle cream, and this is so much more convenient and cheap! Smells great, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2003 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Cinnamon1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I didn't believe it until I read it here, but I decided this stuff was cheap enough, I'd give it a go. What a great lipbalm! NOTHING has made my lips feel like this before--velvety rather than greasy. Plus the container in handy, and like I said, it's cheap. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this-the scent,size,price,and moisturizing properties. I have one in my nightstand,and use it nightly where ever I need a little extra tender loving care...
It's so cheap, everyone should have one. So if you don't-go get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by missmostyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best stuff for your lips! It feels so luxurious and velvety smooth, not at all waxy as the other lip balms out there. Apply before bedtime and you'll wake up with supersoft lips. It also helped heal my chapped hands during winter. Compared to other tubes, this one looks like a glue stick. I don't mind one bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite lip products! I always have a Palmers stick handy...I keep them everywhere...in my purse, bathroom, on my nightstand. The smell is pleasant and soothing for me and the texture is smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Ah, what a lovely product! It's like ChapStick for your body... I don't use it as a lipbalm, but it's great for rubbing on dry patches and I like to use it on the back of my hands as well. It's super moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin greasy, and soaks in quite nicely. Also, it has that yummy Palmer's smell that I love! I love the fact that it's portable and convenient as well. If you like the regular cocoa butter lotion, you'll like this stick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by luxekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell, but I hate the packaging for some reason. I wouldn't rebuy this particular product, but I love the rest of their line.